Chapter 1

831

“So I really don’t know what I am going to do with my life….” Ha Jeong said over the phone to her friend.

“Don’t be so worried; life is long. You will get lots of opportunities. I know you will become a great author! I will buy your books and I will tell all my trainee friends to buy it too.” Iseul said huffing from too much dancing.

“Anyway I got to go; the evaluations are coming up soon I need to do well…” Iseul said

“Say hi to B.A.P when you meet them for me…” Ha Jeong pleaded.

“No! I am going to keep them to myself!” Iseul did an evil laugh impression.

“You are so mean….” Ha Jeong pouted.

“I know…”Iseul said. Ha Jeong could sense Iseul smiling.

Ha Jeong hung up and sighed. Iseul knew where she was going but Ha Jeong didn’t have a lead. She was working on the book but didn’t want to hand it into the publishers since didn’t want to be criticised for another whole hour. She knew they were doing that so she that could improve and actually hand in a piece that could be published. They always said her story lines were great but there was something missing.

She stretched from the chair in her favourite café; “Alice’s Wonderland Café”. Ha Jeong and Iseul used to go there every day after school but now she rarely got to talk to her. Ha Jeong sighed.

She remember how a few years ago, right after high school they had visited Korea for fun and enjoyed their time there but towards the end of holiday but when they auditioned together only Iseul had succeeded and Ha Jeong didn’t even get to give her hundred percent out of stage fright.

The day she left Iseul behind still haunted her. She remembered crying and longing for her closest friend. At the same time she was happy for her but didn’t want to leave her, she was proud of her but slightly jealous of her confidence and the fact Iseul stayed but she had to leave her was traumatising but she had turned out okay and so did Iseul.

Ha Jeong was mostly worried about the ual harassment cases within the companies but nothing had happened to her so far. Ha Jeong sighed and stretched. If Iseul succeeds this time that would mean she was going to debut in the new girl group in TS entertainment. She couldn’t wait to see her friend on Mnet and Music Bank; but right now she had to focus on her life.

~~~~~~ 3 months later ~~~~~~~

Iseul had made it, she had debuted 2 months ago with three other girls; Rami, Ora and Eunbi.

Because of their busy schedule Iseul and Ha Jeong barely got to call each other anymore but suddenly, one day she got a sudden call from Iseul.

“What’s wrong? Aren’t you busy?” Ha Jeong asked. Although she was happy that Iseul had called her, she was worried since she thought something had happened to her.

“No. I’m good. It’s just...” Iseul suddenly paused.

“What? Tell me!” I said feeling anxious.

“Kim Tae Song wants you to come to Korea. Apparently he has a job for you, as an author.” Iseul said.

“Really? But I don’t have any money for a plane ticket…” Ha Jeong said feeling annoyed since this was the first job offer in 4 years.

“Don’t worry. I already bought you a ticket you can pay me back later…” Iseul cheered Ha Jeong on from the other side of the phone.

“Iseul-ah! I LOVE YOU!” I yelled through the phone causing people to turn their head to stare at me.

“My ear…” Iseul whined.

~~~~ 3 Days later ~~~~~

Ha Jeong had just arrived in Korea. She took a deep breath and smiled to herself. And headed into a taxi and headed towards TS Entertainment.

On the other hand B.A.P had just got off the plane from their world tour and was heading back to the building to prepare for their comeback.

“That was tiring.” Himchan said stretching and yawning.

Yongguk just looked around the airport and sighed. He didn’t like the thought of living with a person he had never met. Although he had told Kim Tae Song he could write the book, he said he had a way to busy schedule to do so.

“So, where will I be staying?” Ha Jeong asked again although she had already heard the answer.

“You will stay in a spare room in B.A.P’s dorm. We were planning to get you a different place but, since they are rarely at home I thought it would be fine.” Tae Song said

“Oh…” Ha Jeong replied still is a daze. She had loved B.A.P for a very long time but it was like a dream come true but creepy.

“Is that alright?” Tae Song asked. He really couldn’t care less about her comfort or her well-being since he cared more about how to save money.

“It’s fine.” Ha Jeong sighed before leaving his office.

She stared at the door of the dorm. She took a deep breath and opened the door. Luckily no one was at home. She saw dirty laundry everywhere and dirty dishes stacked up in the sink. Thinking it would be a nice gift to the members she decided to wash all the clothes and dishes.

She put the clothes in the wash and put in 3 cups of powder in the laundry and forgot to read the Korean on the laundry powder, which said it was super concentrated and only needed a quarter of a cup.

She started to wash all the dishes and put them on the rack. She decided to rest for a little while before the laundry finished not knowing that the machine was a few minutes away from an explosion.

B.A.P were practising in the dance studio but after they learnt a little bit about their next concept they decided to head back to their dorm to catch up on the all the sleep they didn’t get for the last 2 months of traveling.

Suddenly a large popping sound woke up Ha Jeong then she hurried towards the sound.

“Oh no…” Ha Jeong looked at the bubble explosion in the laundry.

She tried to stuff the soap bubbles back inside the laundry but the door began to unlock and Ha Jeong freaked so she ran to the door and all six of the members stared at her.

“S-Should I call the police…?” Daehyun asked freaked out thinking Ha Jeong was a sasaeng fan.

“No! I am not a crazy fan or something. I am the author of your new book. My Name is Song Ha Jeong.” She smiled trying to loosen the tension.

“You are the author?” Youngjae asked staring straight into her eyes.

“Yes.” Ha Jeong felt awkward it felt like he was staring in to her soul.

“A girl is the author who is going to be with us for the next 4 months, a girl.” Youngjae repeated.

“I am really sorry and I know this isn’t the best way to meet someone but I was doing the washing for you but, I think the washing Machine exploded…” Ha Jeong said.

Youngjae and Daehyun ran to the laundry room.

“H-Hyung…it’s filled with bubbles.” Daehyun called out

“Whether you are here or not has nothing to do with me. Just don't get in my way.” Yongguk said coldly and walked into his room.

Everyone walked back into the room, all except Daehyun.

“Sorry about Yongguk Hyung. He didn’t get to sleep well for two months.” Daehyun said trying to cheer her up.

“Thanks.” Ha Jeong smiled at Daehyun

“Are you the friend Iseul was talking about the whole time? I didn’t know you were a girl?” Daehyun said looking surprised.

“I get that a lot and I don’t know why. It is probably my personality or something.” Ha Jeong smiled.

Daehyun then said his goodnight and Ha Jeong cleaned up the mess.

“Yongguk, I reckon you were a little harsh on her.” Himchan said getting into his bed.

“I don’t care. I am too tired.” Yongguk said getting into his bed before realising he needed to go the toilet. He sighed before getting out of his room.

On the way he saw the girl cleaning up the mess. Her hair was in a mess, she had soap all over her but she continued to move all the soap into a giant plastic bag. He just walked into the toilet and did his business and was slightly dosing off while standing. He woke up, washed his hands and headed out the door. He saw the girl sleeping while leaning on the wall so he was about just leave but felt bad about his behaviour towards her so he quickly grabbed the blankets from the spare room and threw the blanket onto her and he walked into his room.

{end of Chapter 1}

 

{I hope you enjoyed the chapter. It is a little boring but please bear with me.}