Chapter 2

Dare

                             Well, We Meet Again...

 

Seohyun's POV:

I didn't know but I remembered the way back home.

I wiped away my tears so my parent's wouldn't knew I was crying.

I quickly ran inside into my room and jumped on my bed. I was crying so much.

"Seoul is scary..." I said to myself.

I quickly had a short nap.

I had a dream about that guy. 

~ In Seohyun's Dream ~

Seohyun was walking around a garden fulled with White roses. She was wearing all white. A plain white dress with A white Rose headband. She wasn't wearing shoes though. She then saw the guy wearing a white tux with some white shoes. His hands were behind his back. He slowly pulled otu one hand, it was holding a red rose. He whispered into her ear.

"This is a one-of-a kind rose here in White Garden. Its just like you."

They slowly lean in and then....KNOCK KNOCK!

~ End Of Dream ~

Seohyun wakes up, noticing someone was knocking on her door.

Seohyun gets up and opens the door.\

Her mom was holding a snack tray fillled with some homemade Dubokki (Since her mom used to run a dubokki shop) and some Warm milk.

She goes in and places it on her bedside table.

She sits on the bed and pats on the bed to tell Seohyun to come and Sit.

" Joohyun-ah. Tommorrow, you will go to Seoul Arts school. So start studying. Okay?"

"Neh Eomma!~"

"Tommorrow morning, I'll put your new uniform in your closet. Have some good rest and when your appa comes back, We'll have dinner."

"What time Eomma?"

"Ummm...Maybe 6:30 or 7:00."

"Araso Eomma."

"Halkay!" 

Her mom then left the room. Its been a while since I last Sang.

~ The Next morning Later on ~

Seohyun's POV:

I wake up at 7 AM and start to stretch. I later then Yawn and pick up a book and start to read.

My mum checked on me and told me to get ready.

After washing myself in the bathroom, I put away my basket and opened my closet. My mum had placed my uniform neatly and straighten in the closet.

I took it off the hook and get dressed. Looking against my mirror leaning on the wall, I was surprised. It was different then my lovely uniform from Busan. But this was very....Leg showish.... I decided to wear some black nylons under to make sure it makes it a bit appropriate.

I put all my Keroro school supplies in my bag with my phone. I especially bought a Keroro phone case that I had bought in Busan earlier. 

I dragged by bag all the way to the dinner table. I was surprised my mom made my favorite. its been a while since she cooked... I really didn't want to talk about it.

I had eaten it all since it was full proof healthy.

I grabbed my bag and slipped it on my back. I tooken off my House slippers and wore my white sneakers.

I took off into the bus.

A girl sat beside me. She wore the same uniform as me.

" Annyeonghasaeyo!" I said to her.

She took off one of her earbuds and greeted me back.

"Annyeonghasaeyo! Are you new to Seoul Arts Highschool?" She asked me.

"N-neh!~" I said.

" Oh well thats cool. I can meet you with my friends later. My name is Hwang Mi Young. But call me Tiffany." She said, giving me her hand to shake.

I gladly accept her handshake.

" Thanks. I am Seo Joo Hyun, But Please call me Seohyun." I said, hoping I gave her a warm, lovely smile.

" Would you like to listen to this?" She asked me.

" Umm. Sure." She lends me her other earbuds and we listen to the song.

~ At School ~

Kyuhyun's POV:

Ms. Go walks in and everyone sits down.

Again, Jessica, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sooyoung, Sunny,Yoona, Yuri and Hyoyoeon Always sat next to each other. While the other kingkas sat next to eachother. The three lame, annoying girls, Sora, Hara and Gyuri keeps on bothering us. But there was an empty seat. Looks like a transfer student coming.

" Before we start, We have a new transfer. She is a girl. Her name is Seo Joo Hyun but likes to be called Seohyun." Assa! I thought to myself. I suddenly see Tiffany's face light up. Great, its someone a 'queenka' would knew.

Just then, it was the girl from yesterday came in.

"Annyeonghasaeyo! (She bows) I'm-" She caught me looking at her and she looks back at me.

I said outloud and smiled.

" Welcome, Seohyun..." It was time for me to turn her on. Playboy Kyuhyun mode: Switched to ON.