Chapter 4

Dare

                         What happened on that day? PART 1

SiFany:

Siwon and Tiffany worked on their project in the dining room. They were eating cookies and drinking milk, American style. 

" Is there any other way of describing how beautiful the world was before we destroyed it?" Tiffany asked him as she takes a sip from her milk. She had a milk mustache.

Siwon started to laugh.

"Bwoh? Whats so funny?" Tiffany asked.

He pointed to her lips.

" Am I bleeding on my lips?" She asked again.

"Stop asking so much questions and let me wipe it off." He said. He grabbed a handkerchief and wipes the mustache area.

Tiffany's heart skips a beat.

Boya? What is this? "

Tiffany didn't noticed but she was staring at him.

" Bwoh? Do I have something on my face?" He asked her.

" Huh?" She said, as she snapped back from Dream land.

" I asked if I had something on my face." He said, getting a bit annoyed of repeating things.

" Ani. I Just thought I had a mini heart attack. Maybe its too hot here." Tiffany said, feeling hot.

" Really? The AC is just a meter away. Do you need to go use the washroom and wash your face?" He asked her.

" I guess so. Excuse me." She went to the washroom and splashed Cold water on her face multiple times. She touches her face and she still feels hot.

" I think i drank expired milk...." Tiffany said, not really sure why she's feeling hot.

 

HyoHyuk:

Hyoyeon wanted to do a dance to express their project. But as they called Ms.Go about it, she instantly said it wasn't literature but just dance.

So Eunhyuk tried to cheer up the Kim Hyoyeon... Little hard to do there, buddy. He starts to randomly smile and doing weird things like dancing weirdly or tickling himself...which of course made him failed.

" Look dancing monkey, lets just try to finish our work today." She said, being impatiently.

"Bwoh?! D-Dancing Monkey?!" Eunhyuk jumped from shock.

"Mianhae, I'm just upset ok? So don't expect much from me."

" Did you think I didn't noticed? Look what I'm trying to do. Help you and make sure you can focus better." He said.

"Just forget it! Don't try to make me happy, Ok?" Hyoyeon said.

" Fine! Forget this! Forget I even TRIED!" Eunhyuk said as he took a seat back down.

After writing, it was getting a little quiet and awkward, so Hyoyeon the radio.

Eunhyuk pretends to sing so he acts if he was sing the song.

" So what else should we write-" She noticed he is out of his seat, lip syncing.

She starts to laugh really hard.

" Boya? XD Stop that!!!" She said as she couldn't breathe from laughing.

He does it as if he was being more seriously. 

Hyoyeon gets on her knees, laughing.

" Stop! You're...*Laughs* Hurting my sto...*Laughs* Mach..."

He stops and gives her a hand.

She holds onto his hand and gets up, but they didn't realize they were still holding hands.

"See, I told you I can make you laugh. Its just that You need to not know I'm trying." Eunhyuk said.

" Ermmm....Let go.." Hyoyeon said as he was holding her hand tightly.

"Oh..." They let go of each other's hand and stand there awkwardly.

*Cough* They both coughed.

 

SunSun:

Sunny was taking Instagram pictures. Sungmin looked really annoyed by hearing the *Clicks*.......*Clicks*.......

He grabs her phone.

"Ya! Give it to me." Sunny said as if she was gonna explode.

" Andwaeyo! Lets focus on our story! I don't want to fail because of some stupid camera."

He clicks records.

" Everyone on Instagram! Sunny is a-" He says but gets off by Sunny as she jumps on him.

" YA!" Sunny jumps on him.

" Boya?! GET OFF WILL YA?!" 

She falls ontop of him and accidently kisses him. (a peck)

He quickly pushes her off in 3 seconds.

" YA!" The video was finished recorded and it accidently hits send on instagram when it landed on the floor.

" DON'T TOUCH ME!" Sunny said.

" WHAT ABOUT YOU, SHORT BLONDIE! OF COURSE EVERY BLONDE IS DUMB!!!" Sungmin said.

" YA! You're blonde too, Dumb@$$." Sunny said, defending herself, Taeyeon, Sica and Hyoyeon.

Sungmin started to stutter. " W-w-w-well, well. So now you know?"

" Just go with your way and I do mines." Sunny said.

She realized how many comments and likes she got on instagram from the video she didn't know that was uploaded.

- ChanYe1424-: Unnie, I didn't know you had a boyfriend.

-SongMidalhohoho:S: You guys are bad kissers.

ParkGyuriisawesome:Ya! THATS MY BF!

"Oh Shizz...." Sunny said to herself.

 

HaeSica:

Jessica was starting to doze off at the couch while Donghae sits next to her. He looks at her.

"Ya! Can't you keep up? Try doing something. I'm getting pissed off by your presences." He said, getting angry.

" Go complain to your HaraBunny. I ain't your mother to listen to you." Jessica said as she closes her eyes.

" Bwoh?! Aish this gibisae! (Bitc#)"  He said.

Jessica opens her eyes and stares at him, angrily.

"YA! THIS SAEKII-YA! (B@st@rd)" She replies.

" Bwoh?! What you gonna do about it?!" He said as he puts down his pencil.

She grabs his hair and yanks it towards her.

"Agh! Ya!" He said.

" Look! Just because of that one....Night......" They both looked down from embarrassment.

" Anyways! Since I'm not your girlfriend anymore....Don't come to me..Besides. You're dating Hara and I'm with Jonghyun." She said coldly towards.

She gets back to dozing off as if it never happened.

Donghae was still staring at her.

He looked down, thinking of back then, in the closet.

He continues to write their 3 years long love but replaced the characters.

Suddenly, her head was on his shoulder, but she was sleeping.

He looks at her, as he blushes.

 

SooWook:

Sooyoung was trying to bake a cake for everyone who studied hard. Since Tiffany lived alone, she didn't have much ingredients and more of snacks.

" How do I make a cake?" She questioned.

Ryeowook comes in.

"Great, you're here." He said, as he was about to leave, Sooyoung called out.

" Ryeowook! I have a question." He was still leaving until she blurted it out loud.

" I need to know how to bake a cake!!!" She said. He stopped, turned and his frown was tranforming into a smile.

" Then Why didn't you say so?" He asked her.

Seriously? " She thought.

" Well, you are gonna need some flour, Sugar, vanilla essence, milk or water, Eggs-" He was cutted off by Sooyoung.

" I have this Cake mix." She said.

"BWOH?!" He slaps it out of her hands.

"Ya!" "Ya!" They both said.

" Cake mixs are naturally unhealthy and terrible since I guess it was preserved." He said it like a cake boss.

Sooyoung picks up all the mix and puts it inside the box. She sweeps up the floor and throws it all in the garbage.

" FINE! THAT WAS OUR ONLY CAKE INGREDIENTS! YOU DO KNOW SHE LIVES ALL ALONE RIGHT?"

Sooyoung leaves but comes back and grabs a bag of chips from the cupboard and stomps away again.

 

(This was part one! The next part is Taeteuk, Yoonbum, Yulsung and Seokyu)