Chapter 6

Dare

                           Slumber Party At Tiffany's

 

Seohyun was walking alone to Tiffany's at 5:30 P.M. There wasn't any school today because it was Saturday. 

Seohyun meets Sooyoung on the wave.

Sooyoung waves at her from Far.

" Seohyun! Over Here!"

She said, waving her hand as a sign for Seohyun to come.

She quickly ran to her because she felt like someone or a group of people were stalking her. 

But it turns out the kingkas were following her.

Sooyoung and Seohyun makes it by Tiffany's house.

The kingkas were behind them and said, "BOO!"

"Ahhh!" The girls jumped and screamed.

"What are you doing here?" Sooyoung asked.

"Tiffany Also invited us." Siwon said.

Tiffany opens the door.

"Oh hey! Come on in! The rest of the queenkas are here...Especially Gyuri, Sora and Hara...." Tiffany said, being a little pestered as she said those three girl's names.

" You invited them?!" Siwon jumped.

"Ani! They just found out! I don't know how." Tiffany said, trying to find out.

They all gathered in the living room.

"Ok so, The guys will have the 5th floor, Me, Jessica, Seohyun, Taeyeon, Yuri, Yoona, Hyoyeon,Sooyoung and Sunny will take the 7th floor and Gyuri, Sora and Hara can take the 6th."

Tiffany said. 

"Wait! Before we all go, Why don't we play all together?" Kyuhyun said, while having a erted face.

" Stop being a !" Hyoyeon yelled at him.

Everyone starts to laugh.

" How about we watch a movie in the theater room?" Jessica suggested.

" Thats not a bad Idea.." Donghae said smiling at Jessica but she gives him an Icy glare. Yoona kinda looks sad at their connection and Kibum looks at him, Jealous. 

"Oppa!~ Why won't you let me kiss you?" Gyuri asked with aegyo to Eunhyuk.

"Aish~ Not in front of others~" Hara said, as she nudge her arms.

" Wait, You guys are dating?" Hyoyeon asked.

" Neh!~" Gyuri said.

" I thought You were Sungmin's." Sunny said, looking confused.

"Well if Sungmin Oppa is interested in kissing girls like you, I lost my apeptite." She scoffed.

When Gyuri looks away, Sunny was about to punch her but Yuri holds her fist.

Tiffany comes back from being in the theater room.

"Ok! We've picked our movie!" Sooyoung, Seohyun and Tiffany along with Taeyeon said.

" What is it?" Leeteuk asked.

"Panda and Hedgehog."

"Oh!" The guys said.

"I'm in there!" Donghae exclaimed, since he was a teen actor.

" Sure. I bet you were a good kisser." Jessica said sarcastically.

Donghae sneered at her.

They all leave into the theater room. Seating position:

Seohyun| Kyuhyun| Siwon | Tiffany| Eunhyuk| Gyuri| Hyoyeon

Sooyoung| Jessica| Taeyeon| Leeteuk| Ryeowook| Donghae|Hara

Sungmin| Sora| Sunny| Yuri| Yoona| Yesung| Kibum

" I wanted to sit next to Tiffany." Seohyun said.

"Yeah, and I wanted to sit next to Yoona." Kibum complained.

"Ya! Be grateful! Sit nicely since you get a nice view." Jessica said.

" ANI! SOOYOUNG IS TOO TALL!" Sungmin said.

Sunny hits him.

"OW!" He said.

She hissed at him.

As soon the movie goes onto Donghae's Kiss scene, everyone was like Awe!

Jessica was uncomfortable. She looked at Donghae, but realized he was looking at her.

" Oppa!~ I'm soo right now!~" Hara said, hugging his arm.

Donghae smirks, trying to make Jessica Jealous and haves a makeout session.

" Eww! Boo! Get yourself a room!" Ryeowook said as everyone throws popcorn at them.

Seohyun kinda knew Jessica liked Donghae. (There was a picture of him in her locker that Seohyun saw)

So, Seohyun grabbed her soda and walked all the way to mr.kisser. She pours it all on them.

"YA! BOYA!" Donghae yelled.

Everyone was in shocked. But Kyuhyun found it very y and attractive.

Hara gets up and slaps Seohyun.

Jessica gets up and pushes Hara. Hyoyeon comes in too.

"Ya! Apologize Ms.GOOmiho!" Hyoyeon said.

They had snapped.

Gyuri and Sora came in to help Hara. Gyuri grabbed Seohyun's hair and Sora flicked Hyoyeon's forhead.

Jessica jumps on Hara, pulling out her hair. The guys tried grabbing the girls away.

The other Queenkas tried helping them stop but Tiffany got -slapped and went MAD crazy.

The guys were holding the girls waist, pulling them off of the three and placing one foot against the chairs for grip.

Finally, Sunny's anger went away.

She grabbed the airhorn and had enough. She blew it and everybody stopped.

" I need to take a pic on instagram. Everybody say KIMCHI!" She said.

They all smiled, did peace signs with their fingers and said, KIMCHI!"

"Ok you guys can continue." Sunny said as she edits it and posts it on her IG.

They continue to fight. After an hour, they all had stop from exhaustion and went to their floors.

While with the Queenkas, they were all playing with each other.

" Hey guys! Lets play some Truth or dare now!" Tiffany said.

They all sat in a circle.

Tiffany takes out her iPad and puts the app on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Kk guys! Its done! Sorry if its a bit crappy. I update when I'm bored XD :P. anyways, HWAITING!~