Chapter 9

Dare

                                     BlackOut? Part 1

 

Seohyun's POV:

He grabbed both of my wrists and pins it against the wall. I looked the other way, to try not to give in and try not to show him my tears. He turns my chin, facing me. The worst thing too is that my friends could hear us too.

 

Tiffany's POV:

"I need to get the keys. Who should come with me?" I asked, but everyone had this erted look on their faces except for Siwon so he just went with me, making me more pissed. He grabs my hands, causing me to blush a bit. We went in the elevator, waiting and he was still holding my hand. I looked down onto our hands but it seem like he didn't mind. So I looked away, blushing. My heart was beating so fast.

 

Donghae's POV:

The rest of us grabbed a chair, putting against the door and the knob. So they were offically locked. We all laughed. 

" Thanks for telling us about the dare, girls." I said, thanking the queenkas.

" No problem." Yoona said. She looked like she was blushing. I totally forgot about how she liked me.

Kibum gives me a dirty, mean look. I was kinda scared, thinking that we were enemies for a second, but we can't right? I mean we've been friends for a long time. I looked at Jessica who was having fun with everyone else. I was kinda jealous and I wish I was them.

 

Seohyun's POV:

He leans a bit closer, only close that I can see his eyes.

" Tell me..." He said, but with a serious look on his face. I thought he would be smirking. Maybe he wasn't a playboy. Maybe he was trying to be my friend. I thought. Because no one really knew how to speak more like a Busan person.

I glared at him, acting a bit more like of a Seoul person.

" Tell you what?" I said.

" About you... Why would you cry about performances? Or Why would you cry when you hear the word 'Siblings'? "

He asked so suddenly.

" Why should I tell you?" I said, looking at him angrily.

" Or else I'll kiss you." He said, smiling a bit.

I kinda of struggled with that thought. I didn't say anything.

He smirked and leaned closer. I closed my eyes tightly and bit my lips.

He was only a centimeter away from my lips until we heard thunder and the lights turned off.

He looks around, I think because I couldn't see. He lets go of my wrist and tries to open the door. But he couldn't open it. Great. I also left my phone over there in the comfort room. I banged the door to see if they could hear me, but it seemed if no one was there. I tried turning on the lights but it wouldn't work.

I heard lightning and jumped on the bed near the wall. It was a single bed.

" Well it looks like were gonna have to sleep in here." Kyuhyun said, looking at me.

" Well, you can have the bed. I can take the floor." I said. 

Later a bit, Kyuhyun was looking at me as I shivered.

" Come here." He said.

" Anyo..." I said, cold, using my arms to warm my self. 

He gets up, grabbing the blanket. He lys next to me. He wraps us up with the blanket.

"Kumawo.." I said, facing the other way and turned from him.

I was still cold because we were on the marble floor. Unexpectedly, Kyuhyun wraps his arms on my and his legs.

I opened my eyes. 

" Ya..." I said.

" Just stay quiet and sleep." He said while his eyes were closed. His hands were cold too. But it warmed up a bit. I don't know either but in less than a second, I was already warm.

I slowly closed my eye, falling asleep.

 

Tiffany's POV:

The elevator started to shake and it stopped on floor 3.

"Boya?!" I said. Me and Siwon looked at each other and then we ran close to the elevator doors. We tried pressing the open button but it wasn't working. He tried to pry open the door with his bare hands but it wouldn't work. After he had stopped trying. I looked down, noticing his hands were read and becoming swollen. I grabbed his hands and he looked down on me.

" Your hands..." I muttered. I grabbed some unused facial tissues that were in my pockets. I wrapped around his hands, feeling embarrassed since I didn't had a pouch with me or something. What? I was in my PJ's.

" Thanks." He said.

"No prob." I said. But he replies back once I looked at him.

I sat at the edge of the elevator and Siwon sat at the opposite.

We exchanged some glances. And with that I fell asleep.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

End of part 1 :D I divided into parts because each parts have some of the other character's Point Of view of what Happened. Now answer this poll please of how much Chapters should this dramatic, funny-ish, romance story/novel/book have.