Chapter 11

Dare

Hello! Author-nim here! So Today, there is no more voting for the poll and I realize more than 40 people had voted! Awesome but There is lesst than 40 subbers though, bummer but oh well. :P So there will be 50 chapters because it had 22 votes, 120 came runner up as 20, 70 ad 7 votes and 100 had 2. So 50 it is! Anyways, enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

                                 Hisses and Kisses: Part 1

 

No One's POV:

SiFany:

Siwon looks at Tiffany, who is sleeping really beautifully. How can I tell her I love her ever since I met her? He thought to himself. He goes up to her closer. He sits next to her. 

" Tiffany, are you awake?" He asked her, the dozing off Tiffany.

" Ani..." She responded quietly but he could hear her and feel her breathing.

" So..Can You answer a question right now?" He asked her, staring at the buttons Pad, hoping the Elevator wouldn't work.

" Sure...." She said, dozing off a bit again.

" I..." Her head lands on Siwon's shoulder as she starts to rest.

" I like you. Ever since I met you in my junior years. Even when you help me tell Sungmin to stop wearing Night gowns because it freaks us out. Did you every felt the same way for a millisecond?" He asked.

He looks at her and pulls a strand of hair out of her face. ( A/N: I'm pretty sure that aty least one person seen this coming.)

" I love you." He whispered as he onto her small lips. Too bad she is sleeping. He pulls away after a moment and leans his head against the metal wall. After a while, he falls asleep and his head onto Tiffan as they rest together.

 

But A little while back...

 

SunSun:

The lightning hits and the lights turn off. You can hear all the girls screaming and Sunny helds back her laugh but fails. " Hehe..." She said. 

Sungmin looks at her. Suddenly, it reminds him about the kiss.

" Ya Female Byuntae!" He said to her.

" Bwoh?!" She said. The moonlight was bright so you can see a bit. He saw her shine from the moonlight.

" Why did you forcefully kiss me? HUH?!"  He said, trying not to look at her.

" What kiss? Jerk." She said, crosing her arms against her chest. People ared screaming and trying to turn the knob.

" Look Jerk. Answer fast because we have to open the-" She said but she stops talk as Sungmin gets closer to her while staring at her with serious eyes.

" D-d-d-d-don't come foreword!" She said pointing her finger against his chest.

They stop at a wall where Sungmin presses his palms against the wall which is beside Sunny's head.

He leans in, only an inch away from her face. She can feel his hot breath.

" Don't you remember?" He said. " I hope this triggers your memories." He said leaning in for a kiss but Sunny ducks, making him kiss the wall.

In an instant second, he puls away from the wall, and looks at Sunny who is trying to escape.

" Aish! This girl! Come Here! PPALI!" He said, chasing her around.

 

YulSung:

" So she kisses him?" Yuri asks Yesung. 

" Neh. And then she would fade away into the water and then He goes to kill the person that murders his love. Write that in the summary." He said, pointing to where she should write.

" Geez. Where is there a love story. Wae? Are you in love?" Yur said, teasing him and nudging his shoulder. 

" ANDWAE!!!!" He yelled at her.

Yuri kinda looked sad because a person actually yelled at her. She was Hurt.

" Okay! Araso. I was just joking and it looks like you don't want to talk to me!" Yuri said. She was just about to turn the knob until the lights turned off and She and all the other girls screamed.

Yesung looked around, noticing the lights were off.

He couldn't take it anymore and grabs Yuri and covers .

" Dac Chuh (Shut up!)!!!!!" He said, yelling in a whisperic form....(Logically playing XP)

Yuri's phone rings and Yesung lets go of her. Yuri looks at a text:

유리 아. 난 당신이 너무 사랑 해요! 때 당신이 나를 다시 텍스트 것이다? -에서의 오빠.

( Yuri-ah. I love you so much! When will you text me back? -from your Oppa )

Yesung looks over her shoulder. She reads her text message.

"Boya?! A guy told a girl like you-" He gets cutted off because Yuri turned her head and crashed into her lips which makes this into an accidental kiss.

Unexpectedly, Yesung closes his eyes. Yuri has another what the F... face on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally its done!~ Happy birthday Yesung and Happy belated to Kinbum's. :D...Annyeong! I totally forgot what I was gonna write since I wrote that at 4:00. XD

Maybe when i remember, I'll write it in the next Chappie! Buh Baii