Chapter 13

Dare

                            Hisses And Kisses: Part 3

 

Hey! Author-nim here! I'm here with another Chapter! I hope you guys enjoy! <3 After this, we'll get directly out of kissing and into more of the plot. :D sorry for viewers if they hate...too much drama and love in stories. :D


 

I breathe in some air for me to breathe. I disliked the fact Donghae oppa and Sica unnie were together. But I felt guilty for hating Sica unnie. I love her and we are close, but I just wanted Donghae oppa for myself.

" Yoona, Can you help me?" Kibum said, looking for something useful.

" Um... Sure?" I said, unsure.

I didn't know why he would ask me. I think that the rest of my unnies were doing this by themself. Besides, when did Kibum involve himself into work? I searched in the garbage tin to see if there was like a key or paper clip. But knowing Tiffany, it would be pink. Thanks for loving pink so much, the whole room is pink except for me and Kibum's skin and clothes. 

" Yoona, I think I found something.." Kibum said, pulling omething out of a drawer.

" What is it?" I asked, going to him.

" Some hair clips...I think..." He said, holding the item and unsure of what it was.

" Pabo. Its a bobby pin. " I said, grabbing the pin from his hands.

I walked to the door, crouching to the knob and simply putting the pin in. I tried twisting it but it woulded simply be picklocked.

" Isanghae...( Thats weird...)" I said, scratching my temples of my head and squinting my eyes to look at the pin carefully.

" What is?" Kibum said. He was coming close to me and crouch right next to me.

He was so close I could feel his hot breath on my neck. I could even hear him breathing. I snapped back to reality and realized it was broken. The tip of the pin was broken and the straight metal was sticking out.

" See?" I said, giving it to him.

" I don't like this game." He said as he got up. I joined him too.

It was awkward since we didn't do anything but I realized Kibum tried breaking the ice.

" Soo...Why do you call the hyungs oppa and evil maknae oppa too except for me?" He asked, crossing his arms against his chest and looks at me, expecting an answer.

" I don't know if I see you as an oppa. I see you as something else..." I replied, trying to think of what I think of him.

" Really? What am I in your eyes?" He said, staring into my eyes. But I knew he was serious.

" I see you as...an Ahjussi or an appa." I said, smiling widely. He jumps back in disgust and looks at me.

"An Ahjussi?! An Appa?!" He yelled a bit. " Wae?" He asked me.

" Umm... Because my appa would stalk me if I hang with my friends and He is over protective." I said as I giggled.

" How am I over protective?" Kibum asked me, looking offended.

" Remember when we were in our first year of highschool where you bought me ice cream and a little girl asked me for my ice cream and you said: Hey kid! Ask your eomma to buy you ice cream!! Are you a beggar?! Can't you see you might hurt Yoona's feeling or spent her money on buying ice cream?!" 

Kibum looks down in embarrassment.

" See my point?" I said, teasingly.

" Hey! That girl could've been an smuggler or something!" Kibum said, defending himself.

" Sure..." I said, laughing.

" Fine, don't believe me." He said as he walked away from me. 

Suddenly, the lights turned off and I screamed a bit, but I had stop because I heard Jessica's and it made me laugh so much. But I didn't noticed Kibum was still angry.


 

I sat on the bed, playing with the lava lamp on the bedside table. It was really awkward. I didn't want to be the ice breaker. I see Jessica walking back and forth doing nothing.

" What...in the world are you doing?" I asked her.

" What does it look like fishy? I'm waiting for the glue to dry on this eyelash." She said. I looked at her, shocked.

" Your eyelash came off?!" I jumped off the bed.

" No, its a fake eyelash. Me and the girls were suppose to have a makeover but I guess I'm doing it myself." She said, looking disapointed.

" Who are you doing it on?" I asked because I was bored...I guess.

" Who else, You?" She said.

" Sure. If you want to." I said smiling to her.

" Jongmal?" She asked me, with wide open in a smile and her eyes lit up.

I nodded. She jumps up and grabs a big bag and runs to me. I sat down and she opens the bag and I see so much products of makeup ever. That must have been alot of sharks. probably about 6? ( Shark oil are in some makeup cosmetics so yea.)

" What are you gonna put on me, Ice princess?" I asked her with a big grin. She slaps my arm playfully.

" I was gonna do an icy theme for myself but I can go neutral for you." She said.

She places some white powder on my face. She putted too close to my nostrils and it made me sneeze.

" Wahh-CHOO!" I sneezed.

" Ew!" She said in disgust. She grabs a tissue and wipes herself. Not for me huh?

She applies some white thing onto my eyes and felt cold. She put on some brown thing on my eyelids and the colour was very close to my skin. She put some thing black onto my eyelash and she poked my eyes 3 times with it.

"Agh! Watch where you are placing with that eye poking machine! This is the 3rd time!" I said looing a bit more angry but she was laughing.

" Mian...Mianhae..." She said, laughing.

She puts on this lipstick that looks like my lip color.

" There!" She hands me one of those mirrors where they have a handle and you can hold onto it. 

I actually didn't look that bad. In fact, I looked like a model.

" Now give me something in exchange!" I said, giving my hand to her.

" Bwoh? Wae?" She asked in shock.

" Bwoh? You think I was doing this for free?!" I said looking at her.

" Aish..Should've known... Wnat do you want?" She said coldly while putting her makeup away.

" A bbo bbo." I said, putting my face near her lips and closing my eyes.

I hear her scoffing and she slaps my face out of her face.

" Ouch!" I said, placing my hands onto my cheek. She didn't hear me.

" I said OUCH!" I tried getting her attention.

" Aigoo!" I turned around and walked away.

I heard her scream like a dolphin after the lights turned off and I smirked and laughed at her.


 

Suddenly, I wake up, after hearing a dolphin. I placed my hands onto my head and sat up.

" Am I in an ocean?" I asked myself. 

" Ani, the power..." Kyuhyun said. I jumped because I had forgotten he was next to me.

" K-kyuhyun?" I asked to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

" Neh?" He said, looking at me.

" Uh...Are you real?" I asked. He started cracking up.

" You don't see me? Or did I get more handsome?" He said, pointing to himself while making a grin so wide.

" Yep, its not a dream..." I said quietly.

" Bwoh?" He asked.

" Its nothing..." I said.

I had forgotten I had my smartphone so i checked the time. It was frigging 4:00 in the morning!

" Oh gosh! I woke up 2 hours early!" I said, messing up my hair with my hands.

" Relax princess. Its not like you're dying." He said.

I take a look on my phone again and tried calling Yuri since I knew she wakes up early. But she wouldn't pick up.

" Great. The door is locked and I'm stuck with you." I mumbled.

" Bwoh? Ya, don't be too harsh!" He said, getting offended.

" Mianhae. By the way..." I said but I stopped talking because he got a little bit mad.

" You know what, don't talk with me and I won't talk to you if I'm that big of a bother or burden to you." He said looking away from me.

" I was gonna say Thank you But you don't want it. But I'll say it anyways. I, Seo Joo Hyun, Thank you officially for rescuing me from those gang members." I said as I slump against the wall.


 

How's today's chapter? 

- Author-nim