Chapter 3

Dare

                              Why You! PLAYBOY!

 

" Have you guys met?" Ms.Go asked them both.

"Ani!" Seohyun said.

"Neh!" Kyuhyun said.

They both said it at the same time.

" Anyways Seohyun, please sit next to Miss Mi Young." Ms.Go pointed to the seat next to Tiffany, where Tiffany patted the chair.

Seohyun goes and sit next to her. Kyuhyun eyes were watching her.

" Oh and Miss Joo hyun?" Ms. Go called out.

"Neh?~" Seohyun said, as she looks away from putting away her bag.

" Get rid of those Nylons." She said coldly.

" Ah..Neh..." Seohyun was scared to show her legs.

Everyone looks at her.

She stands up and takes one off.

"Ya! Don't take them off here! Take them off in the washroom!" Tiffany whispered.

" Eh? But in Busan, we changed in the classroom..."

Everyone bursts into laughter.

"Aigoo..." Ms.Go said, as she rubs her temples.

The 8 girls tries to take her to the washroom but,

"Hault! Only 1 person can go with her!"

"I will!" Jessica said.

" Ok, the rest of you 7, go back." Ms. Go said, pointing to the 7 girl's seat.

~ In the bathroom ~

" I'm Jung Soo Yeon by the way, but I'm called Jessica." She said.

" Nice to meet you. You seem nice but earlier outside in the morning, you were really...How should I say?"

"Cold. I have trouble expressing myself..."

"I see..."

As they get back in the classroom, Everyone stares at Seohyun's legs. Soem guys whistles.

Kyuhyun's POV:

Damn, she's y. " He thought to himself.

I see her taking off to her seat, trying to cover her legs with her bag. It makes her look really cute.

But I don't really care. Just doing my thing makes 'dem girls squeal. XD]

" Mr.CHO KYU HYUN!" Ms. Go called out my name.

I looked at her with a huh? expression.

"Huh?"  I said.

" Theres a girl crying outside for you...."

Ms.Go said confused.

" Who? Song Mi Ri? Or Chan Go Chi, Ahn So Nae? Or-" She cuts me off. *Kisses teeth*

" I don't care which girl! She is interupting my literature!!!!" She said.

I get up and tell the girl to go away.

Seohyun's POV:

He seemed like a player in school, but back then.... So his name Cho Kyuhyun? 

He gets back at his seat and noticed I looked at him. He then gives me a wink. Chills goes down my spine.

" Well, lets have a project! You guys will have to write a story together. Lets mix the 'Kingkas' and 'Queenkas' in this class." Ms.Go said. I was surprised she knew about that.

" Tiffany and Siwon, Taeyeon and Leeteuk, Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk, Sooyoung with Ryeowook, Yoona and Kibum, Yuri and Yesung, Sunny with Sungmin and Lastly Jessica and Donghae." They all groaned.

" Now that Kyuhyun is the only one left and has caused problems, he will be paired with his 'fans'. How about Nylon girl?"

Everyone looks at me.

"Eo?" I said. 

" That be great. And Mi Dal with So Chan, Gu Ye and Ae Hwang..." The teacher's voice trailed off for me. Well I was kinda excited to be his partner because now I get to officially thank him for saving me. Well, He doesn't really seem like a player...at all.

~ After school ~

Tiffany had invited the queenkas and kingkas to her house and Seohyun.

As Seohyun arrived, they all greet her.

(I'm too tired to do greetings XD Like I'm sooyoung...Or I'm handsome fishyy....)

Kyuhyun walks up randomly to Seohyun and tries to hit on her.

" Hey, can I describe how hot you are?" Kyuhyun asked Seohyun as he hold her hand and kissed it.

Seohyun had looked at him weird but thought thats how they greet people in Seoul.

" How hot?" She asked.

" So hot that I need to call a firefighter." He said as he winks.

"Omo! Am I sick? I don't feel it!" Seohyun doesn't really get how flirting in Seoul works.

Kyuhyun facepalms himself.

He gives it another round.

" Is your father an astronaunt? Because I see the beautiful galaxy and stars in your eyes." He said.

" No. My dad works at a CEO company and my mother used to be a dubboki shop owner. "

Can she get what I'm saying? " Kyuhyun thought to himself.

( I totally got these flirting jokes from my cousin XD )

He tries to make up a Busan one.

" Your body is like those beautiful skinny trees and your fragrance smells like some fresh cut wild rice that I would love to nibble on everyday."

Seohyun was wide mouth opened, shocked. She slaps his hands off of hers.

"PLAYER! YOU PLAYBOY!!"

She stomps away from the room.

{ Well, Seohyun only knows Busan flirting. :P }