Chapter 10

Dare

                         Blackout? Part 2: Our Partners

 

No One's POV:

The rest of the group were in the comfort room, laughing. 

"Hey, How about we play a game where two people, one boy and one girl go in one room. Then, 2 other people will lock the door and they have to try to figure out how to get out?" Hara said, wanting to spend some alone time with Donghae.

" Sure! Lets do it!" Gyuri and Sora said. The others felt awkward but they decided to do the game because there was nothing else to do.

The three girls put their heads in the middle talking about who should be the 2 who locks the door and sees who gets out first.

" Ok, we picked Sungmin and Sunny, since they both have too much aegyo and its annoying." Sora said, while smiling. It look like she was trying to insult them but without getting punched in the face.

Sungmin and Sunny slouched on the chairs, Waiting for the game to start as they release a sigh.

" Okay, now everybody go pick a partner!" Gyuri said, as they all started to scramble around.

" Ya Hyoyeon." Eunhyuk called out.

" Bwoh?" Hyoyeon said, a little bit coldly and sweetly.

" Be my partner. You can entertain me." He said, grabbing her wrist.

" Ugh..Fine... you can make me laugh." She said, laughing a bit.

" Kwon Yuri!" Yesung said.

" Neh? Boss?" Yuri said, teasing him.

" Be my partner." He said.

" Wae?" Yuri scoffed.

" Because we can work on our project again." He said, while holding the book in his hand. Yuri felt like she had no choice since she wanted to finish the project quickly.

" Araso..." Yuri said, feeling regretful.

Sooyoung looks around until her eyes laid on Ryeowook. Perfect. She had thought. it would be a perfect time to scare him after what he had done the other day.

" Ryeowook!" Sooyoung called his name out, softly.

He turns around and shocked to see Sooyoung called him.

He tries to ignore her but she had this bright smile on that he couldn't resist. 

"Bwoh?!" He hissed.

" Be my partner, and you can teach me all about cooking!" Sooyoung said, as she claps her hand. His eyes lit up.

" Jinja?! I'm in!" He said going near Sooyoung.

Sooyoung grinned.

Yoona Turns to see Kibum trying to escape from Gyuri, who is hugging onto his arms tightly.Yoona felt like she need to take her apart to help 'save' Kibum so she went and grabbed his hands. Even though she was gonna ask Donghae.

" Be my partner." Yoona said, faking an innocent smile.

" Neh!" Kibum said, feeling really excited on the inside. He pushes Gyuri away, making her fall back onto the seat.

Leeteuk wonders around not wanting to be Sora's partner since they've been dating but needed some of their own time. He can't be partners with Jessica because he knows about Donghae's and Jessica's past. So he grabs Taeyeon.

"Boya?!" She said.

He plugs in a earbud into her ear and plays the recording. Her eyes widen in shock.

" You wouldn't!" Taeyeon said. He nodded.

"Ugh!" Taeyeon groaned as Leeteuk smiled in victory. Sora looks at him, in dissapointment.

Hara was nagging to Donghae about why he SHOULD be her partner but he walked away. Jessica had no other partner.

" Jessica, wanna be mines?" Suddenly her heart fluttered and she started to stuttered.

" B-b-b-bwoh?..." She said looking down. He laughed a bit.

" My partner. I want it to be you." He said, smiling while looking down to her. She stopped stuttered and she looked up.

" Bwoh? Dont you have Hara!" She exclaimed.

"Yea Oppa. You have me <3~" She said, whispering in his ears. He had a disgusted look on his face and that made Jessica laugh.

" Fine. i will be your partner because I have no one else." She said.

So Hara, Gyuri and Sora had to be in a room together.

They all rushed into their rooms and Sungmin and Sunny locked it all up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hoped you guys liked it. Here! Continue to vote since today is the last day to vote!