Chapter 5

Dare

                      What happened On That Day? Part 2

 

YoonBum:

Yoona writes down the story while Kibum just think of some Ideas.

"Hmmm.... I was counting pennies and the sound of youth calling me." Kibum said.

"This sound so...." Yoona said, Laughing.

" Speak for yourself, you can write nice and all, but your grade !" Kibum said as he stuck his tongue at her.

Yoona wasn't much of a type to retaliate in a mean way but she loves teaching other people a lesson for hurting her friends.

" Seohyun taught me not to be angry, so Don't try.." Yoona said, as a warning.

"Continue speaking." She continues to write.

" Well Yoona is too loud and noisy ever since Kindergarten!" He said.

She slaps her pen against the notebook.

She puts it away on the bed and stomps out of the guest room.

Kibum liked to make fun of her because she was his first love back then but he forgot about her after she had confessed to Donghae, which really didn't work out.

Kibum started to follow her and irritate her by calling her names.

" Ms. Glittery! Ms. ghost! Hello fishy's imposter! Can't you hear me?" He kept on calling her out.

She turns around facing him and he stops walking.

She walks closer to him, arms crossed against her chest as he kind of backs away.

" Stop. Stalking. Me. Mr.BUM!!!" She said, loosing her temper.

She clenches her fist and walks away.

His eyelids starts to flutter. He follows her again.

" Playboy...Why do all of the kingkas had to be such a playboy?! Except for Donghae..." Yoona murmured to herself but Kibum heard her. 

" She still has feelings for him? Its been 5 years! Can she see I want her attention?! " Kibum said to himself.

She stops at a fruit basket. She grabs a banana and starts to peel it.

What, is she hungry? " Kibum questioned himself in his mind.

She takes out the banana and mushes it with her hands.

Ew.." He said to himself. She turns to him and throws it at his face and shirt.

" STOP FOLLOWING ME!!" She stomps away. He wipes it away from his eyes, and gets pissed.

" Aish! How can she be still pretty and mad! Man this girl?! "

 

TaeTeuk:

Describing them is a bit hard. Ouch. They get into so many arguments a day and they had been going into physical fights at least once per day. XD

Taeyeon was tired from Leeteuk trying to read English since he hadn't complete his english homework. They haven't even started writing yet.

"Ugh!" Taeyeon said, as she stuffed her face in a small couch pillow, while He reads:

" U..like.....sweat Poohead...eos?" When its : Do you like sweet potatoes?

" Can....I....heat.......you...up...chicken?" When its: Can I meet up with you later, Charlotte?

" I had...to...go......make pee, you know....in....de....mushroom..." When Its: I have to go use the washroom.

Taeyeon groaned even louder. " YOU ARE SOOOO DUMB!!!!!!!" She said as she goes into the washroom.

" I'll be so surprised if an English foreigner actually understands him." Taeyeon said ad she sits on the toilet while reading a book called " In love with a dumb man."

"BWOH?! OH HELL NO! SHE CAN'T FALL IN LOVE WITH THAT GROSS MA-" Taeyeon makes a fart sound. (Cause shes pooing XD)

The walls were thin too so she was scared someone might hear. She starts to sing.

Leeteuk finished reading his English and waits for Taeyeon.

Great, he hears someone singing and he knew it was Taeyeon (Tiffany inherit a big house after her mother's death).

He was on the 5th floor and could hear her pooing. So he decided to record it.

(Evil! But not as Kyuhyun XD)

 

YulSung:

Yuri and Yesung were looking for ideas so they were in the library. Despite them being tall, they still needed the ladder because there were really high bookcases and it was creepy to come here at night but not for Fany :D. Yesung knew how to handle Ladders professionally. But Yuri couldn't know any more less than about moving ladders.

" Yuri, go look at the sci-fi area. I'll look at fiction." Yesung said. 

"Sure...Boss..."

"Bwoh?" As he look down on her.

"Aniya. I didn't say anything." Yuri scoffed.

Yuri gets on the ladder, running her finger past the index of the books.

Yesung gets off the ladder and waits for Yuri to come down.

Yuri found a perfect book at the top: 'How to make a sci-fi really awesome'

Yuri stretches her arms, trying to get the book but she got it. She forgets shes on a ladder and she turns around, as if she was walking and falls. Yesung wasn't looking at her but his hands sinces it has paper cuts. He holds them out more and by coincidence, he caught her in his arms,

He looks up, looking at Yuri with his eyes widen and shocked.

Yuri, too, was within shocked of how he caught her, perfectly.

The book lands on his head and he drops Yuri. 

"AGH!" She says as she lands on her @$$.

He takes the book of his head.

He reads it out loud, "How to make Sci-fi awesome, Wow! I'm a genius for finding this book!" He said with excitement.

Yuri looks at him with an Wtf face.

 

Seokyu:

 

Seohyun's POV:

Aigoo! I'm so tired~ I had to make 3 chapters and Kyuhyun, THAT player was doing 3. I personally hated players. 

Kyuhyun comes in with all his finished chapters.

" You finished,Hottie?" He asked me. Ugh! I felt like puking. I guess I'm getting used to Seoul. In 1 2 days already? Wahh!~

I gave him a laugh and I scoffed. " Yeah, lets see yours." I said.

As I read it, I wondered why he wrote something that teared my heart.

What I read:

Chapter 1: My sister

I loved my sister! She was the best! I couldn't never asked anything from her. All she did was take care of me and I would do the same.

I started to burst into tears, without thinking.

Kyuhyun looks at me but I ignored him.

"Ya? Is it too touching? Why are you crying?" He asked me.

I felt squirmish just thinking about something so I threw up on his shirt.

" Aigoo! Ya! No matter how pretty you are, this is an expensive shirt!! How can you possibly pay for it?!" He asked angrily. Looks like I crossed the line but I didn't care. i only cared about my past.

A while later, all the guys left and it was time for us girls to leave too but Tiffany asked us something.

" Hey, would you guys like to have a sleep over here tomorrow? I mean we can have a makeover, read, play games, talk about guys, watch a movie and play a classic of Truth or dare? "

What was funny is that we all agreed at the same time. Funny,huh? Well now I feel like I fit in. I guess some queenkas in different schools ARE pretty nice.