Chapter 1

Dare

                                 First Day In Seoul

A small white truck comes strolling in the big city, Seoul. Seo Joo Hyun, Also known As Seohyun, just moved from Busan to Seoul. She peeks through the window, looking at the big buildings and karaoke bars, Stores and parks! Alot of pedestrians were good looking and great smelling. Seohyun was kinda envious because she came from a small place and didn't really had much. Now that her father startedd working as bussiness man, she was able to live in Seoul.

"Eomma! Appa! Where is are home?" Seohyun said, as she puts her head back in and looks at the driver seat, waiting for an answer.

Her mom looks back and replies,

" About 15 more minutes, Could you wait long enough for that?" She asked.

" Neh, Eomma!~" She said trying her aegyo out.

Her mom smiled back at her and looks back straight infront of her.

~15 minutes later~

The truck stops at a small apartment. Almost like a condo. Seohyun was amazed because it was glass and she never saw a glass building before, except for on her way here.

They enter the house and Seohyun was jumping.

" Seohyun, the house PIN number is 1650. Don't forget!" Her father said as he brings in some boxes.

" Neh!~" She said. She grabs her luggage and brings it into the empty room. It wasn't the master bedroom though. 

The movers had already move in their stuff so Seohyun had place a sign on the door that said:

Seo Joo Hyun's room! Saranghaeyo Eomma, Appa!

  

Seohyun's POV:

" Eomma! Can I go to the park? I saw a lake there." I asked.

" Sure. But do you know the way there?" She asked While placing some glasses in the cupboard.

" Neh!~" I said, but I lied. I Just wanted to explore around the City.

I walked around a store. They were selling Keroro Dolls! Oh how I loved that! I was just standing there, looking at the doll since I had no money with me.

Some thug-looking guys comes to me. I was very frighten but A book once said to not judge people by their covers. Beside alot of people in Busan were nice. I thought they were nice too, but they weren't actually.

" Hey there, pretty." One big one said to me.

I bowed and Greeted myself.

" I noticed you wanted that doll. Would you like some money?" He asked me.'

" Really? But I can't. I didn't help you with anything, so there was really no point, sir. Thank you though." I said.

" What do you mean, I'll give it to you for something."

I was curious so I asked. " What is it?"

" You." He said.

He starts to grab my arm.

" Sir, Please let go! " I said. I was really scared that I started to cry.

Eomma! Appa! Help me! Save me! " I thought.

I bit the man's hand and he screamed in pain.

I ran away as far as I could. A group of people started chasing me.

I wiped my tears as I cried.

I was about to turn into a corner until someone grabbed me and hold me against his chest. Pulling me closer to the wall so no one could see us. He looked away to see if someone was there. 

I was really scared since this was a stranger. But He was really handsome. His hair looked messy, but meant like that. His face was somewhat innocent looking. He covers my mouth with his hands.I was crying so much, he felt a teardrop on his hands. He then Looked at me straight in the eyes.

 

Kyuhyun POV:

I was walking by the streets and I saw an old truck. Someone head was popping out but they put in back inside before I could have even saw the face. I saw the truck go away until I couldn't see it on the street anymore.

A couple girls from my fan club at my highschool were stalking me. I started to run and run and run as fast as I can. I stopped by a children store and hid in there behind the shirt stand. The girls were looking around and disappeared.

"Phew!" I said as I wiped away some sweat that were on my forehead.

The clerk looked at me weird. He camed up to me. 

" Were you gonna buy something, Student?" He said.

" Eo?" I said in question. Then I realized that I was in A children store and I HAD to buy something. I looked at the shelf beside me and Picked up a keroro Keychain. 

" This! " I said to the Clerk.

" Thats Free. " He said.

I left the store and saw some gang members trying to take a girl. I saw the back of her head though. It remind me of the girl in the truck. Her hair was brown and it wasn't very long or short at all.

She started to run. The guys were chasing after her and My instinct said to help her. So I took a shortcut since I knew where she was heading. 

I hid at a corner, and grabbed her. I pulled her close to my chest and hid again. I looked out to see if those evil men where their. I could hear her breathing and crying so I covered .

I thought she was frighten because I felt a teardrop on my hand I looked at her.

She was the most beautiful person ever. I looked into her eyes. There were so many tears falling.

I took my extra hand that wasn't doing anything and put one finger against my lips and said,

"Shh..."

Seohyun's POV:

"Shh..." Is what he told me.

I heard those men leaving.

But the dude was still holding me and looking at me.

I wanted to go home but I wanted him to keep holding me.

Kyuhyun's POV:

I didn't know why but I leaned closer to her face.

The Keroro keychain fell out of my pocket and she noticed.

She picked it up and handed it to me.

She then left. That was the last time I saw her that day... Until...