t h r e e

We Got Married! The Cheesecake Couple
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 chapter three 
my in laws
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
________________________________________
 

Daehyun and IU sat in a room at a karaoke place.

"Jieunnie, I know it's a little to fast and sudden but, how about meeting your brother in laws today?"She had wide eyes when he asked her that.

"Today? We're in Jeju, which is pretty far from Seoul. If you called, it would take a while for them to come her. Unless you already planned this out and-"He placed his hands and her shoulders, making her pause.

"Jieunnie, Himchan hyung texted me 10 minutes ago to take you here and that they'll be here in 20 minutes."She blinked once then 'oh'.

 

"Haha I feel kinda dumb saying all that. How embarrassing haha~"She made a cute expression as she playfully hit herself on the head while saying "pabo".

 

"Jieunnie your in laws will be such a hassle. Especially Himchan hyung. He needs his attention. Just an hour ago, he called me."He made a puppy dog face and placed his chin on her shoulder.

"Daehyunnie!~ Who's your wife?"He laid on his stomach and blinked his eyes cutely.

"Daehyun! Huyyyyyy who is my sister in law?!!!!~"She had to giggle at his impression of Himchan.

 

"Aigoo~ Daehyunnie is so cute! Aigoo those cute eyes! I think those maybe my weakness now keke!"

 

"Then, let's sing then while we wait! You might meet your in law later keke." He looked at her confused.

"Huh? Jieun who? Who? Jieunnie!"She ignored him and scrolled down the list to pick a song.

"Oh! They have your song Daehyunnie! I will play it now~"

"Yah Jieunnie you don't even want to answer your husband!"He puffed his cheeks as she happily sang Crash. He grabbed a mic and sang with her. They didn't noticed the 5 people walking into the room, each having very shocked reaction. IU noticed them and stopped singing. She became very flustered as she bowed to them, to which they bowed back.

"Yah Daehyun! Why didn't you tell me that IU is my sister in law?! I would've came sooner!"Himchan whined.

"I didn't want you to come hyung! I wanted to spend time with JUST my wife."Himchan scowled at Daehyun, who glared back at him. 

 

"Aish. I had such a wonderful time with her until THEY came. Can I ask for time alone without them?"

 

IU felt uneasy about the atmosphere, so she offered them to sit down on the couch.

"We brought spicy tteokbokki, fried octopus, and kimbap since we know you would get hungry."Yongguk said, placing all the food on the table. Daehyun grabbed a pair of chopsticks and tried to grab a fried octopus, but his hand was slapped away by Himchan. Daehyun glared at him as he grabbed the piece Daehyun was about to grab.

"Aniya. Daehyun can't get none. Sister in law say ah~"Himchan tried to feed IU, but his hand was pushed away. Daehyun picked up a piece of tteokbokki and fed her. Daehyun and Himchan ended up having a little glaring contest.

"Aish I only want to feed my wife. Hyung can get his own wife."

 

"Haha. Daehyunnie and Himchan oppa are funny. Just fighting over who should feed me, but Junhong fed me haha~"IU let out a bright happy laugh as she smiled.

"Oh! IU is so cute I don't think I could survive!"One of the MCs said, grabbing her chest as the cuteness killed her

 

Zelo started to feed IU when Daehyun was doing his little contest.

"Noona mashida?"She nodded and gave a thumbs up.

"Mashida!~"She took the chopsticks in Daehyun's hand. She picked up a piece of the kimbap and bumped Daehyun's shoulder, making him turn to her.

"Daehyunnie open!~"She fed him when he opened wide for it. The couple seemed completely obvious of the jealous atmosphere in the room. Daehyun looked at s.

 

"I hope Jieunnie feeds me every single day~"Daehyun said, singing and smiling brightly.

"I am going to feed Daehyunnie everyday! Well, if he makes me mad he can feed himself haha~"IU smiled brightly as she started to hum Crash.

 

"What? My wife fed me! I can't deny that!"They merely ignored him and continue eating. After cleaning up, they decided to sing some songs, starting with IU's Good Day. IU sat in the background shaking the tambourine as they had fun. Jongup sat there awkwardly with her.

"Oh Jongup-ah why don't you join them?"He shook his head.

"Aniya noona. I just wanna sit here with-"Daehyun yanked him up and shoved the mic into his chest.

"Jongup-ah sing with us!"

 

"I don't want anyone near my wife. Not even my own members. They're greedy people. Jongup may look innocent, but trust me, that boy..."

 

"Hana deul! I'm in my dream!"Zelo said loudly into the mic as he tried to hold a note, his voice cracking just a few seconds after he started. He stopped seconds earlier to catch his breath. Youngjae continued on for the rest, only to have his voice cracking too. Daehyun grabbed the mic out of his hand to say the last line.


 

Daehyun facepalmed.

"How embarrassing. They really are embarrassing..."



Zelo was on his knees, panting and coughing.
"How does hyung and noona do this?! It hard! Yongguk hyung help me! I need water!~"Daehyun merely rolled his eyes at the dramatic maknae.
"Said the person who can rap that whole thing in Warrior."Zelo pouted at him.
"Hey! My rapping is different than that long high note that you ALSO have to go up. That's hard okay hyung? HARD. I don't get how you people can do that."Daehyun rolled his eyes once again.




"Junhong-ah is just being dramatic. He just wants attention from my wife..."Daehyun let out a low chuckle as he looked else, his dry bottom lips while smirking.

"You slick little tall boy you. Hyung is going to get you."



"Neh noona for your own sake we must warn you about Daehyun hyung."Daehyun slapped the back of Zelo's head.
"Yah just because Jieunnie is here doesn't mean I won't smack you."Daehyun said, making Zelo blow a rasberry at him.
"Anyways, our sister in law needs to be warned of you. She doesn't deserved to be taking avantage by you, Fathyun"Himchan said, his arms around IU's neck protectively as Daehyun murderously glared at him.
"Hyung would you like me to you out, with my foot lodged up your-"
"Can I know more about Daehyun! I'm his wife, so I should know about him heheh..."IU said, laughing awkwardly as she made sure to stop such words from escaping Daehyun's lips. She made sure to have Zelo sitting in between Himchan and her, to prevent anymore tensions between the too. That didn't stop them from having lightning spark from their glares from each other.

 


"Himchan oppa and Daehyunnie really do dislike each other heheh.... Oh ottoke?~"IU awkwardly laughed as she pushed her hair to the side.

"I hate Himchan hyung. He's trying to steal my wife..."Daehyun scowled as his eyes narrowed into a cold, murderous glint.
"Hyung I will hurt you. No touchie my wifey."

 


"Well first,"Youngjae started. "He really is needy. If you don't give him attention, he'll be super annoying and bug the heck out of you."Daehyun pushed Youngjae.
"Yah stop making me sound like Himchan hyung. I am not an attention-"
"Number two!"Zelo interrupted Daehyun. "Hyung is fat! He can eat a whole mountain if he wanted too! You must cook him alot of food or he'll whine all day that his stomach isn't full and-"Daehyun pushed Zelo.
"Stop making it seem like I'm a fatty Junhong. Hyung will hurt you even with the cameras rolling.'Zelo blew a rasberry at Daehyun once again, who rolled his eyes once again.


"Daehyunnie sure do eat alot haha. I'll make sure to cook lots of food for him! Although, my cooking isn't that good..."


"Three, hyung is a con man."Jongup tried to avoid the glare from Daehyun. "Hyung can play his words and mess with you-"IU grabbed Daehyun's hand.
"Daehyunnie calm down. I know you probably won't be like that to me."She said, smiling at him, making his eyes soften and turned his glare into a light smile.
"Fine."He mumbled.


"Aish ottoke?! These two are so cute I don't think I could last until the ending this time!" One of the mcs said, fanning herself as the cuteness continued to make her melt.


"Number four, he is a real pain to deal with when he's sick or just woken up. Let's hope he'll be a prince to you."Yongguk said, showing his gummy smile to IU, making her flustered for just a bit.


IU started squeal just a bit as she rocked in the chair.
"Yongguk oppa is really handsome when he smiles! Oh that smile!~"

Daehyun puffed his cheeks as he made a cute pouting expression.
"Dang it Yongguk hyung not you too!~ Aish why do you have to have that gummy smile?"The scene minimize into a split screen that paused at both of the couple's reaction.

"Well,"Victoria started. "I've fallen that gummy smile too... He's so handsome..."Nickhun pouted at her.
"Am I not handsome?"He blinked cutely.
"Nickhun is always handsome~"



After BAP left, it was just Daehyun and IU in the room. Daehyun laid his head on her lap.
"Aish so tiring. Enjoy the freedom while you can Jieunnie, they are TIRING."IU giggled as she started to play with his soft brown hair. He suddenly remembered something.
"Oh! I almost forgot! Neh Jieunnie, call Daehyunnie oppa okay?"She rolled her eyes at him.
"Anniyo! We're chingus! I dun wanna call you that~"He stuck his tongue out at her while she laughed. 

 

 

________________________________________
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 author's note 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Annyeong! KpopLuvinOtaku here! 
ERMAHGAWD SEU MANY SUSCRIBED IN LESS THAN A WEEK O U O
AUNTHOR NIM IS HAPPY :D
This may sound really similar to Khuntoria episode 3
ITS JUST THAT EPISODE WAS SO ALKJFJKDHSKFL AND LIKE I MAGINE IT AS DAEU O U O
LOL by the way, I made Himchan and Daehyun like that for the LAWLS :D
I know there are errors in here. I just know. So forgive me because I am not that type of person to correct okie?
OH! I have a question to ask. How would you like to have Taemin as the twin of IU in this story o u o
Just comment it below and by :cough:probably:cough: next week I'll count all the yes/no and the story goes on from there :D
So wait until next week!
-:cough:if i manage to update next week:cough: