t e n

We Got Married! The Cheesecake Couple
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 chapter ten 
Of Tears and Misunderstandings
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
________________________________________
 

Daehyun only muttered whispered swears as he pulled up the driveway, panicking internal and externally. Although today they weren't filming, they did have to live in their virtual home for a while. 

Getting out the car, he rushed inside, his nervous mind blinded his thoughts as he slammed the door opened, his legs carrying him into the living room. There from across, his girlfriend cooking away in the kitchen.

"Ah you're back. How was the fan signing today?" Surprisingly, she didn't seemed sad. Not a tear, not a rant, nothing of the sort. Bringing questions into his mind, he wondered why hasn't she yelled at him, about what had happened and everything.

But yet, there she was, facing down towards the diced tomatoes humming 'Body and Soul'. She seemed too cheery, too delighted, too—happy in his mind. Had she not heard or seen the news? 

He doubt it. The articles were, and is still, the 'talk' of the entertainment industry. Just barely even an hour after the ending of the fan signing a few days ago, and it streamed onto the net. 

When he saw with his own eyes, he raged. Not even anger or sadness could describe how he felt. 'What would Jieun do to me?' had always replayed in his mind; what followed from that thought were just her tears from this. And that scared him. He didn't want to feel his heart cringe in emotional pain anymore.

Yet, their reunited meeting after a few days and she only greeted him, not even a single negative hint of emotion in her voice. It scared him, deeply.

"J-Jieun hey, you know about the articles-"

"I saw them. What, you'd think I'd get mad at you? Come on Daehyun, I've seen that type of thing happened before. Idols do have fans like that you know." His eyes only could widen even more, his body just trembles just a bit as his feet only stayed latched onto the hardwood floor. What shocked him more was the fact that she pushed such a sensitive topic like this aside. Was she really used to this?

"Jieun how could you say such a thing? You aren't even just scared of the slightest fact that I could be cheating with that fan that kissed me when I was in the parking lot?"

"Why? I understand why she did it. She felt like you were out of her grasp because of me, so she thought she could change your thoughts, maybe of you running into her arms instead of mines. I know it all. Besides, I trust you Daehyun. I know you're not cheating on me." Her monotoned voice only stopped, her words just circling around his head as the only sound that filled the room was the knife hitting the cutting board repeatedly.

His breath only quivered just silently, a shaky sigh just escaping his lips. His legs finally found itself, moving towards her. Grabbing the knife in her hand, it slammed onto the counter. His hands then grabbed her shoulder, pushing her back towards the surface of the fridge. 

"Trust doesn't help anything in this Jieun. How could you not be even the slightest bit terrified that I could leave you?" His stern stare only could look at her eyes that stared down at the floor.

"Daehyun I know you wouldn't. Trust does help in this case. Would you rather have me denying everything you say, causing us to argue over everything due to me untrusting you?" Her eyes finally looked up, staring deep into his stern eyes with her serious ones. She wanted to wince at the fact of his hands literally squeezing her shoulders, but she couldn't given up right now.

"Would you like me to cry? Would you like me to slap you? Like this Daehyun?" Her cold hand quickly came in contact with his cheek, sliding off as the sound echoed.

"Would you like that? What next? Do want me to yell? Jung Daehyun answer me!" He couldn't speak. He couldn't even utter a sound. Only the eyes of utter shock, hurt, and confusion met her tearing ones. 

"What else Daehyun? What else do you want my shattered emotions to do?" She whispered, tears fell onto the floor as it dripped down her cheeks and dropping from her chin. Her lips quivered, the corners of shaking as a silent sob escaped her lips.

"8 months I've known you, 5 months I've been dating you, and on that first day, I trusted you. Are you not satisfied with that?" His head could only drop on her shoulder. He could feel her fragile body shaking and hear the sobs that she choked to hide. 

Arms wrapped around her thin waist, his face burying into her neck. He could feel the wetness of his shoulder from her tears as her eyes buried into it, his skin just vibrating slightly as her sobs and whimpers muffled against it. His warm breaths moist her neck, her hands balling into a fist as he felt his shirt being tugged.

"Don't cry beautiful, I'm sorry. I really do love you Jieun."

"I cried when I saw it Daehyun. I only acted strong for you." Her hand was tugged from his shirt by his, her hand brought up to his soft lips as a soft hiccup touched his ears.

"Baby, I always will trust you, don't forget that. If something like this happened again, know that I only love you." Her tears calmed, her breath still shaking, but stopped when his lips softly planted on hers. 

"I love you too Daehyun." She uttered in a low, nearly silent whisper as their hands entwined with each other, their bodies staying in that position for just another few minutes, before his arms carried her towards their bedroom.

 
________________________________________
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 author's note 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
»THIS CHAPTER IS A DISAPOINTMENT. DONT REMIND ME.
AND IF IT WERENT FOR MY OCD I WOULDVE MADE THE LAYOUT FIT WITH THE CHAPTER.
Im going to give a bit of a preview for the next chapter.
Running Man. 
Goodnight people : p