n i n e

We Got Married! The Cheesecake Couple
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 chapter nine
Watching the date
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
________________________________________
 
There in amusement park was a production crew ready for their couple.
 
However, it wasn't there DaeU couple they were waiting on. In fact, it was the couple that DaeU had blindly set up together. There sitting in a room watching from numerous of hidden cameras hidden around the park was Daehyun and IU themselves, who were too busy eating all the snacks that they had bought.
 
One figure walked into the recording, showing it to be SHINee's Jonghyun. He bowed as IU watched him from the cameras.
 
"Annyeongseyo. Where is Daehyun and Jieun? Did they leave me here? Aish treating their sunbae like this; I need to teach them a lesson!"He joked, causing the couple to roll their eyes at him through the screen. 
 
'Come and try old man.'Daehyun insulted in his head, sipping his coke as he watched the entrance surveillance camera.
 
"Jieun, noona's here." IU looked at where Daehyun was pointing as another piece of cotton candy entered . 
 
"Wow she looks pretty. Jeez Daehyun what did you tell her?"
 
"Uh, to dress nice and come here. Why?"IU only looked at him with suspicion. 
 
"Uh huh."She eyed him before continuing on eating.
 
'He told her something more than that. Nobody dresses up that pretty for an unknown blind date. What exactly did you say Jung Daehyun?'They watched as Jonghyun just sat on the bench, and the person from the entrance walking up to him. Seeing the person, Jonghyun sprung up, bowing as the person bowed back.
 
"Wow! Song Jieun! Annyeongseyo!"
 
"Annyeongseyo, Jonghyun-shi!" After what seemed like an eternity of bowing to each other, they sat on the bench, far out on the other side of each other. IU could only suppress the urge of flipping the table in front of her. So instead, she only grabbed her head furiously as her brows furrowed.
 
"Say something will you Kim Jonghyun?!"She only mumbled, watching the screen as a frustrated sigh escaped her lips. Daehyun looked only at Jonghyun with bored eyes. The Jonghyun he was seeing was not what he expected.
 
"Jieun you said that hyung makes the first move. Why isn't he doing anything?"
 
"Ugh I don't know. Him and Kibum oppa are the matchmakers of SHINee, so WHY. IS. HE. BEING. SHY. UGH. I do his request of helping him after Taemin said that he complained so much about being Minho's other half for chunseok, he doesn't comply back! I can't even- ugh." She only sighed as her fingers pinched the bridge of her nose. Daehyun could see her obvious frustration, so he slung his arms around her shoulders and pointed at the screen.
 
"Look! He's about to do something!" After for what seemed like years, Jonghyun turned his head around to her, and started to speak.
 
"Hey Jieun, do you know where the two 'lovebirds' are? There are suppose to be here with us, aren't they?"Jieun looked at him with a confused expression.
 
"Really? Daehyun told me just to dress up and come here. I thought he needed help on some things with Jieun, but I didn't expect to see you here." Daehyun muttered a quiet 'I told you' as IU only smacked him.
 
"Ah really... Wait, don't tell me,"His head swung towards the PD, who only froze in his spot.
 
"Was this they're doing! PD NIM! Where are they!" Jonghyun yelled out in fury at the PD, who only frozen in his spot. Jieun only laughed at his childish anger, causing him to stop and blush.
 
"The couple are currently busy, so they sent you two for this episode."Jonghyun only eyed the PD suspiciously. IU, on the other hand, could only smack her palm on her face, muttering quiet swears under her breath.
 
"Kim Jonghyun this is the last time I help you. FIND YOUR OWN GIRL." Daehyun yawned as he watch Jonghyun and Jieun blush once again.
 
'Man, I could be doing promotions right now. This is not as funny as I thought it would be. Unless, he's practically secretly flirting with her. Wait, what.' He thought about it once again, then watching the screen with interest. Jieun, who muttered silent swears, saw his interest and eyed him curiously.
 
"Jung Daehyun what in the world is wrong with you? Just a second ago you were yawning."
 
"Jieun, what if he was just playing with her? In fact, he's practically planned the shy little sh*t move?" She blinked once, twice, then thrice before dropped wide, the thought replaying back in her head.
 
'He's..... acting..... SHY. ACTING.' She pulled back her chair, her behind plopping down on it.
 
"Kim Jonghyun you sly bastard." She whispered, her eyes watching him on the screen.
 
"What move will he pull next?" Daehyun retorted, a smirk on his lips. IU only watched, anticipating Jonghyun's next move.
 
"What next? Will he pull a fast one and 'accidentally' kiss her? Will he ask for her number? What will he do?" She said. Their curiosity ended quite surprisingly (and hilariously) when Jonghyun tripped on his shoelaces, causing IU to erupt into a loud rumble of loud laughter. Daehyun blinked, then a few loud chuckles left his lips, followed by explosive laughter. The sounds of pounding came from their hands pounding the table and ground. 
 
While they laughed at his pain, they didn't seem to see Jieun coming towards him, helping him up then unexpectedly tripping back. However, IU seemed to see what happened after, causing eyes to open WIDE.
 
"Ah!" Jieun yelped, tripping back from unbalance when she grabbed Jonghyun up. Without a thought, he grabbed her hand, pulling her into his chest.
 
"G-Gwenchena?! W-Wait, AH MIAHNAE!" He pulled away, flustered. IU watched it, and flipped a table.
 
"MATCHMAKER MY A**. YOU CANT EVEN TOUCH A GIRL. I LOST HOPE IN YOU KIM JONGHYUN." In her frustrated rage of flipping every table in her sight, he only banged his head on the table. 
 
"I expected better from him. WHY HYUNG. YOU. I don't even, IM NOT GETTING RELATIONSHIP ADVICE FROM HIM."
 
The DaeU couple only cringed imagining the rest of the date for the night.
 
________________________________________
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 author's note 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I didn't feel generous to double update .-.
Yeah, I was in a crappy mood and stuff. Sorry readers and subbies.
There is another part to this.
i have to retype it since MY FRAND ACCIDENTLY DELETED IT OUT MY NOTES -_-
Yeah authornim is a bit cranky because someone decided to push me while I was about to beat my highs ore of 60 on flappy bird
I see you all in a while. Maybe.