News! Daeu Camera!

We Got Married! The Cheesecake Couple

"Annyeongseyo! We are the MCs for WGM!"One of the male mcs said.

"We have news for the Daeu fans! Unfortunately, both bad and good."The other male mc said.

"Unfortunately, due to their extreme busy schedules, filming has been extremely hard to do. Daehyun is flying out of the country to Detroit and IU preparing for her Japanese single was already delaying filming during that time, so it was hard to get episodes out. Especially when IU was filming her drama. Now, since Daehyun is promoting in Japan, and IU is promoting here, filming has been cancel so the idols can carry their career as told."A female mc said, making a sad face since the couple she adored and favored has been put on hold for a while.

"Daehyun-shi and IU-shi has given us a video! Lets watch that!"The video played, and there was they couple, smiling while looking professional.

 

"Annyeongseyo! We are the Daeu couple!"

"Unfortunately due to our schedules and our promoting locations, it has been rather hard to film, so instead of putting an end to our relationship, we came up with a solution! What would the solution be Jieunnie?"

"Cameras! We film all our moments together, either it be both directly or indirectly! Moments will play on each episode of WGM at either the begining or as a commercial during WGM! We can't film episodes, but we can film our moments!"IU held up a camera while smiling. Daehyun's hand touched her now short hair and pouted.

"Why did you cut your hair! Oppa liked the red hair Jieun!"

"Yah! Since when did I call you oppa! I'm technically older than you! And my hair was damaged from the dye okay."

"You want me to call you noona then? Noona!~ Noona my lips hurt! Mind seeing what's wrong? I suggest using your lips to see what's wrong~"He winked and puckered his plump lips, moving closer to a cooperating IU. The Mcs were basically squealing (the male mcs were squealing on the inside).

"OMO! KISS! KISS! KISS!"IU placed the camera in front of her lips, letting him kiss the cold camera lens instead of those soft lips his wished of kissing.

"Noona!"

"Aish I just want to smack you sometimes. And stop calling me that! You get annoying Daehyunne!"Right there, when she wasn't expecting it, he stole a peck from her lips, making her blush madly. She smacked his shoulder HARD.

"Ah jeezus! Inhuman strength! My arm hurts! Jieun! Can I have another kiss for the pain to go away?"She pushed his face out the camera shot.

"Expect us back soon!~"The camera shut off, then turned back on, revealing a scene where Daehyun wasa dancing Red Shoes, and she came over and smacked him down onto the couch with a satisfied expression. Their baby Zelo came out of nowhere and held a large card that said 'K.O'.

 

"Aigoo!~ Even when playful and mean, they're still cute! Especially their 'son' Hah! At least they aren't over! I'm ready for the moments!"The female Mcs were dancing around.

 

 


 Taemin hummed happily as he gave Naeun her cup of hot chocolate.

"Oppa? Why are you so happy? Are you okay?"She felt his forehead, to which he shook her hand off. Taemin got and jumped around, all happy and stuff.

"Daehyun and Jieun daesn't have WGM anymore! I'm having miracles today!"

"Oppa, it's on hold due to their schedules. They have a Daeu camera that will play I think every two weeks? Oppa?"Taemin already had his coat on and was looking in the kitchen drawers.

"Naeun where are the knives? The big ones to be exact?"

"Oppa I hid them because I don't want my husband to be in jail."

"I won't be in jail. I will just give Daehyun a little hello."Naeun sighed before getting up and dragging her husband onto the couch with her.

"You will not kill Daehyun oppa. Jieun unnie would hate you. Now here."She gave him his mug after pulling off his coat. Taemin just didn't argue and let his wife cuddle agaisnt them while they watch Miracles in Cell No.7.

 


A/N: Hi people o u o

I double updated.

And I ain't going to be updating for a while. Semi hiatus miahnae! 

Daeu camera are basically moments that is recorded of the two. The chapters will have actual name titles instead of numbers. s i x will continue around new years. I'll try and get s i x and s e v e n updated together as a very late christmas and a on time new year update o u o

So uh, Merry Christmas.

SANTAO PLS. I WOULD GIVE UP MY bastard HUSBAND JUNHONG FOR THE UNLIMITED SUPPLY OF POCKY and a BAP hoodie. PLS. THAT'S ALL I WANT FOR KRISTMAS. O U O

Oh why am I still on  o n o PEACE OUT PEOPLE.

IMA BE A TROLL AND ORDER STUFF 5 MINUTES BEFORE NEW YEARS AND WHEN THEY COME, IMA SAY "DUDE. I ORDER THAT LAST YEAR."

xDDDDDDDD YOU KENNOT TAME LE TROLL.

OKAIZ NOW BAI.