t w o

We Got Married! The Cheesecake Couple
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 chapter two 
nice to meet you! you like cheesecake too?!?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
________________________________________
 

Daehyun looked out into the view on the bridge as he walked with a bouquet in his hand. Each step he took made him nervous to meet his wife. 

 

How did you think your wife would reveal herself?

Daehyun thought for a second, then answered.

“I honestly really don't know. Since it was that location, probably something fancy.”

 

Daehyun stopped in front of a window of the story and checked his reflection. 

 

Nickhun started to laugh a bit.

He's acting just like I did Haha~

 

After taking a few steps away from the window, he rewinded his steps to check his reflection one last time. He then headed towards the location of where he was told where his wife is located. He took a big gulp when he saw the back of his wife, who was sitting on a bench. 

 

Oh pretty! Who is the wife?

 

Taking a deep breath, he walked towards her, and he leaned in next to her. Shock and surprise was all over his face for a few seconds as he saw his wife smiling brightly at him. 

 

“IU! Oh jingja! Sweet little IU got married!”

 

Annyeongseyo Daehyun-shi~He heard her sweet angelic voice said. 

A-Annyeonsey...He stand there awkwardly until he remembered about the bouquet in his hand. 

U-Um here you go.He handed her the boutique, which he happily accepted.

Kasahmida Daehyun-shi~She brought it up and smelled the fragrance. 

 

“Oh how awkward this is. He should really so something.”One of the MCs said as they watch them.

 

Daehyun stared out into the scenery with IU awkwardly. He thought of an idea and gently touched her hand that laid on her lap.

Since today we will be a new couple, let's introduced ourself shall we? I'll start. I'm Jung Daehyun.She stared at him and blinked. Then, she smiled.

I'm Lee Jieun. Nice to meet you.They both smiled brightly at each other. He held her hand and gently brought her up.

Would you like to go to a cafe with me Ms. Lee?She giggled, making him blush and smile at the same time.

Well okay Mr. Jung. Lead the way!While holding hands, they walked to a nearby cafe.

 

Aw~ Little Jieun is growing up! Makes me proud to be her uncle fan.”One of the MCs said, acting like he was tearing up.

 

The couple sat near a window and ordered.

Strawberry cheesecake please.Daehyun ordered.

Oreo cheesecake please.IU ordered, making Daehyun look at her in surprise.

You like cheesecake too?He asked. She nodded with a smile on her face.

Yep! I take it that you like it too.She said, giggling a bit as he nodded.

 

“How did you reacted when you found out that she liked cheesecake like you?”Daehyun smiled widely.

“Oh I was really happy on the inside. I wonder if she can bake cheesecake for me everyday...”The scene stopped there and minimized.

“He really is handsome. I'm doubting my appearence right now...”Nickhun said, making everyone laughed.

 

Their orders came and they started eat.

Neh, what can I call you?IU suddenly asked him. He stopped eating and started to think.

Well, anything you want to call me!She put down her fork and started to think.

I'll call you Daehyunnie then!He smiled.

I'll call you Jieunnie. Neh Jieunnie open!~ Ah~He held a fork that has a piece of cheesecake on it. She opened as he fed her.

Hmmm~ Mashida! Here Daehyunnie~ She did the same to him. 

 

The MCs that were watching this couldn't handle the cute sight.

Oh Keyopta! Aigoo they're so cute!An MC said, fanning herself because she couldn't handle to cuteness.

 

________________________________________
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 author's note 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Annyeong! 
KpopLuvinOtaku here!
I'll try my hardest to make this story updated at least every week.
Wait next week please~