E x t r a 3

We Got Married! The Cheesecake Couple
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Extra!
Valentines Day!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
________________________________________
 
After IU entered her apartment, she rushed towards the kitchen, grabbing and slipping on the apron from the hook. After pinning back her hair, she laid out all the ingredients she bought and tools on the counter.

"All right, it's midnight right now. Only nine hours until I have to leave. Perfect amount of time! So about an 30 minutes of making, 'bout 5 minutes for hardening, and 15 minutes for decorating! Wait, that's six in all, so maybe an hour for decorating? Oh well I'll still have time anyway!" Muttering a whispered 'hwaiting!', she pulled her sleeves up and the stove.

"First I melt the chocolate. Aish, that's a lot of chocolate to heat up." After pouring multiple bags of chocolate kisses, she stirred for what seemed like decades. After finishing, she huffed, pouring a large amount into a heart shaped container. When she finished that, she poured a separate amount on the lid she took off from the container. 

Placing down the bowl on the counter, she grabbed the container and lid from near the stove and put it in the fridge. Letting out a sigh from her accomplishment, she pressed the home button on her phone, checking what time it is. 

"What? Almost one already? I am really slow. Jeezus, I need to make four more of those too. This may take up all my time then. Why didn't I just decide on making little mini hearts instead of boxes? Ugh." She continued on pouring the chocolate one by one into the other containers. Finishing the last container, she continued onto the lids then placed it all into the fridge. Sliding to the couch, she only fell on it tiredly.

"Oh my god BAP you are just going to be SPOILED by me. I said I would by it, but no, Jiyeon and Suzy said to make it. The things I do. The things I always do." Checking the time on her phone, it was already 30 past 1. Groaning, she got up and went to the stove, turning it on and placing more chocolate kisses in. It was a small amount, so it took less time for her to stir it all and place it into the small, heart shaped molds. She placed those in the fridge, and stretched out her arms.

"Aigoo, only Daehyun's gift yet. Why do I have a feeling it's going to take me all night now?"
 

{Morning}
 

IU's phone went off loud, causing her to groan and grab it, staring long at the screen. 

"Oh it's only 10:04." She dropped her phone onto the pillow on the floor, closing her eyes to go back into dream land. Suddenly, her eyes popped wide open, her body springing up and into the bathroom.

'Crap I woke up late! , I need to head to the building fast.' After finishing getting ready, she grabbed all the sweet, chocolate treats from the fridge, placing it into the large, pink hearted bag and running out her door. 
After what seemed like speeding (quick driving she says) from her home to the building, she quickly walked inside, heading up towards the Music Bank studio. Going to the dressing room, she went into a room. The staff bowed to her, and she bowed back.

"Annyeongseyo! By any chance, are all the idols on stage right now?"A staff member nodded, causing her to swear under her breath.

"This is BAP's part of the dressing room right? Can I place this bag right here? This is Yongguk oppa's stuff right?" They nodded once again, letting IU place down the bag near the coat on the chair, and ran out the room, rushing her way backstage.

She barely made it on time, breathing heavily as she waiting behind the curtains as the mcs called the results of the winners for the day. And as she expected, BAP was called, and she could see the tears they held back by laughing and smiling. 

Grinning, she sneaked behind them, telling the hoobaes behind to stay quiet as her finger touched her lips. Standing up properly, the audience became loud as her face was seen from behind his shoulder. Tapping his shoulder, he turned around, surprise all over his face.

"Oh Jieun! Oh where did you come from!" He cried out. A tear fell from his eye, letting her wipe it away.
"Aw Daehyun if you need to cry just cry! Your Jieun is right here crybaby heheh." She laughed, letting him hug her just inches off the floor. Youngjae was just throwing confetti on them, letting Daehyun put her down and playfully push him around.

After their encore, they went to the dressing room, where IU started distributing the chocolates.

"Omo noona! What is this?"

"Chocolates! For all of you! Be happy that I took time to make it!" Her 'brother in-laws' all came around her, their arms wrapping around each other with her embracing the love in the middle.

"Gomnwa Jieun!" After they all unwrapped their arms, their gifts were opened, fascinated by the chocolates. 

"Woah noona a chocolate box with chocolates in it! You went all out for us!" She patted Jongup's back as he smiled at her.

"Of course!"

"Mm! Noona this is good!" Youngjae exclaimed, popping another heart shaped chocolate into his mouth. Daehyun purposely cleared his throat, catching her attention.

"So, no chocolates for me?" She faked a confused look on her face.

"Oh, you wanted chocolates?" He looked at her, obviously wanting to believe she was joking.

"B-But. Y-You didn't?" She scoffed.

"No. I didn't feel like making you chocolates." She wanted to laugh at the hurt and confusion on his face.

"Oh."

"But I did feel like making you cake." She took out the large, decorated box and placed it on the table, causing loud gasps and yells from her boyfriend and s.

"Mwoah! Noona made you cake hyung!" She smiled as he looked at her, thankful and touched.

"Wow gomnwa Jieun." His arm wrapped around her neck as he received the cake from her. He saw s looking at it, just staring away.

"Daehyun are you going to share?" Himchan asked, the youngers nodding as he asked.

"No. This is my cake. Mine."

"Tch, Daehyun you really are fat. Jieun! He won't share us the cake!" His arms wrapped around her neck, fake whining while smirking at Daehyun.

"I can't do nothing. That's his cake." Daehyun snickered while Himchan looked at her, shocked. Yongguk only could pat his shoulder.

"Give it up Himchan. We all know Daehyun is fat. Especially when it comes to something she made." And from there, Himchan and Daehyun evolved into a full on argument about the cake. The other members were just filling IU's arms with Valentine bouquets. 

"Wow Gomnwa. I'll brag about all of these today haha." She felt a finger tapping on her shoulder, causing her to turn around to meet a white teddy bear in front of her face.

"Annyeong! Will Jieun accept me?" 
 
"What the? Gosh Daehyun that's corny." She said, hugging the bear as he chuckled. He held up a large book.

"Shall we check this out?"

"Hm fine. What pictures are in there anyways?" After flipping through the book that was filled with pictures of their memories from the start of WGM, their first date, to the group selca with Jonghyun and Jieun, she only looked at him, holding back tears unsuccessfully. 

"W-What's with this! Y-You, t-this-" His lips silenced her quivering ones. After pulling his lips away, it softly planted another kiss on her forehead.

"Who's the crybaby now?" He whispered as his arms wrapped around her small waist.

"S-Shut up. I hate you, you . I'm going now okay?"

"Fine you can go. We'll be working for the rest of the day! See you at filming later Jieun!" He planted a final kiss before she exited out the room. As soon as the door closed, his head turned towards the second oldest member.

"Hyung. Send me that picture so I can put it in this book."

"What! It wasn't me who took the picture! It was Yongguk!"

"Don't drag me into this please."
 
 
________________________________________
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 author's note 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
/cRIES. BAP WON.
V MET HIS DADDY.
I WROTE THIS YESTERDAY AND CALLED IT.
SNSD COMEBACK DELAYED.
AND ALL THIS HAPPENS WHEN I'M SICK.
IM GOING BACK TO SLEEP. 
NOT BOTHERING TO SAY HAPPY V DAY BECAUSE IM LONELY
AND SICK.
O n O