e i g h t

We Got Married! The Cheesecake Couple
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 chapter eight
Can't get enough skinship
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
________________________________________
 
 
After placing up all their snacks in the cabinets, IU started to cook for lunch. It was lucky enough for her to make Daehyun stop on the way to the house and buy a few things. Walking into the kitchen, she grabbed a cutting board and a knife, also with a few more items. Daehyun seemed a bit bored as his lazily laid on the couch, walking as his wife moved around the kitchen.
 
'Should I? Heh, I should.' Getting up, he walked towards the kitchen, where IU was focus in cutting tomatoes. Sneakily, he walked behind her and his arms wrapped around her thin waist, surprising her as she gasped.
 
"Ah Daehyun! Hey let go of me!"
 
"No way. I'm bored."
 
"Then go watch some T.V or something! I'm making lunch!" After a few minutes of waiting for his arms to retreat from around her waist, it was no use to she continued on. As she tried to reach over to the sink to get the lettuce, he suddenly pecked her on the cheek, repeatedly. She tried to push him away, but his lips were always returning back onto her face.
 
"Aish Jung Daehyun!"
 
"Don't fight me~ I need to show all my love to you."
 
 
 
Why were you doing that?
Daehyun sighed happily as he reminisce to that moment.
 
"After that ideal type, I am going to show all my love. She will know that I will always choose her over any ideal."
 
 
How did you feel when he was doing that?
IU groaned out a sigh of annoyance.
 
"I was making lunch! In other words, food for my hungry stomach! He was being too annoying! Ah, I'm hungry now."
 
 
 
As she gave up on fighting him, she felt his lips going lower to her neck, and she started to fight back again, trying to push his head away from her neck.
 
"Y-Yah! D-Daehyun you can't! This is rated skinship!"
 
"And? It's only harmless butterfly kisses. And plus, I'm kind of mad at you with your kiss during your drama." He mumbled, smirking as he felt her tense up.
 
'Bingo Jieun.' After a few minutes, she pushed his head away from her neck.
 
"But it was only for work Daehyun. What about you? I'm still mad with-"She was cut off by his lips connecting with hers. Pulling away, he rested his head on her shoulder.
 
"Don't mention that anymore. I didn't like it when you ignore me because of that." She only looked at him before continuing on making lunch.
 
"Daehyun will you please get off? I can't make food." After a few minutes of silence, she expected his arms to retreat away, but instead, she was lifted into his arms bridal style. 
 
"Y-Yah! Yah Jung Daehyun! Put me down!" Ignoring the thrashing girl's screams and commands at him, he walked straight towards their room, turning around his head at the camera.
 
"Sorry, no entry from here."He smirked, going in and closing the door before anyone could get in. The sounds of IU's yelling could still be heard.
 
"YAH! LET ME GO AND MAKE FOOD! YAH JUNG DAEHYUN!" And then, only quiet, muffled sounds could be heard.
 
 
 
What exactly did the both of you do?
Daehyun once again sighed happily like a lovestruck idiot.
 
"Secret~ Heheh."
 
 
IU blushed profoundly, her face buried into her hands.
"T-That pabo! Ugh! I can't get anything done with him!"
 
 
 
It was the end of recording, and it seemed like the whole crew had left for a break. Cameras were not set up, so it seemed DaeU has privacy for a while. The couple exit out their room, IU coming out while rushing towards the washer with blankets in her hands while Daehyun walked out with a large grin on his face. 
 
"Jieun I'm hungry!"
 
"Make food for yourself! I'm busy!"
 
"But Jieun~"He whined, walking towards her. Seeing him coming closer, she closed the door.
 
"NO. Go feed yourself since you wouldn't let me cook." Grumbling, he went to the kitchen to continue on her from her work.
 
 
________________________________________
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 author's note 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I KNOW YOU THOUGHT THE DIRTY.
MUWAHA. YOU KENT HIDE IT FROM MEH.
CUZ AUTHORNIM MADE YOU THINK THE DIRTY LOL.