s e v e n

We Got Married! The Cheesecake Couple
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 chapter seven 
Newlywed house~ A jealous wife with a guilty husband
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
________________________________________
 
Only the sound of crunching chips was heard in the car as the Daehyun was driving somewhere. IU was just eating away her starvation in the passenger seat, letting her husband stare hungrily at the bag then at the road repeatedly. 
 
"Jieun will you continue to torture my hungry stomach while crunching on that?"She merely stuck out her tongue at him before throwing another chip in . After a few minutes of silence, she spoke in a low, nearly hushed mumbling tone.
 
"So, Ha Jiwon and Lee Jia."She mumbled, staring down at her nearly empty bag of chips. Daehyun heard, and immediately knew what she was talking about. His hand went over and caress her cheek, to which she slapped it away.
 
"Jieun-ah you know you'll always be the one in my heart, not them."
 
"I didn't know you like feminine girls. Well I'm sorry for not screaming into your arms when I see bugs."He grabbed her hand, but she yanked it away.
 
"I like you as you are though Jieun."He said, trying his best to make his wife happy. She rolled her eyes before glaring at him.
 
"Tch. And to think I bragged about you on Running Man. I should've kept Taeyang as my ideal type."She said, staring out the window as he felt the strong aura of jealousy from her.
 
 
 
Daehyun buried his face into his palms. Sounds of regretful, muffled cries were heard.
 
"Ah I screwed up! Why didn't I say her name instead of those two! Oh she's really mad at me right now."He sighed one last time before dropping his head and faked some sobs.
 
 
Are you jealous?
IU scoffed before her tongue her bottom lips, a annoyed sigh came out as she scowled.
 
"Of course. I even changed my ideal type to that, that idiot! Aish and to think he wouldn't say my name! His virtual wife and actual girlfriend! I'm hurt. I didn't know he didn't like my boyish personality. Tch, fine. I don't even care anymore."She rolled her eyes, obviously annoyance and jealousy was seen by her actions and her facial features. She muttered something low as her legs crossed and her eyes roamed.
 
 
 
It became a long moment of silence as Daehyun drove stiffly and regretfully. 
 
"N-Neh Jieun should we listen to music?"
 
"Fine." She plugged her phone to the car, and played a certain song. As soon as the song came on, he turned his head to stare elsewhere outside.
 
Sasireun naega motdwaesseo
Naega jeongmal nappeun nomiya
Namja dabji mothaesseo na
Ijewaseo ireoneun naya babe
Meongcheongi gata jeongmal geobjaengi gata
Sarang handan mal hanmadi mothaesseo
Ni sarangeul ijen al geot gateunde
Naege doraoneun mal
 
"Neh Daehyun I really like this part of the song. But I love Zelo's rap the most, don't you Daehyun?" She said, mocking his guilt with a smile.
 
"Y-Yeah...."
 
 
 
Daehyun's soul flew out his body.
 
"I screwed up."
 
 
 
Then, Zelo's part came up, making it harder for Daehyun and his guilt.
 
Ya amureohji anke niga naui soneul
Dasi han beon jaba jundamyeon
Gipeun neoui maeumui sangcheo
Deureul jeonbu da amulge hago sipeo nan
I can’t let go girl neomu swibge tteonabonaen geol
Nan neo eobsin an doel geot gata
 
"I really like the lyrics, don't you?"
 
"Y-Yeah...."
 
 
 
"I really screwed up."
 
 
 
"Can we listen to another song Jieun? I mean, I have listen to this song quite a lot." She did as he wanted and changed songs. Much to his dismay, Kara's Damaged Lady came on.
 
'WHY. WHY MUST IT BE THAT."He thought, the song making him cringe in his guilt.
 
"I love Kara's song for their comeback last year. I mean, don't you like it Daehyun?"
 
 
 
"I really, really, really did screw up."
 
 
 
After a long drive, they arrived at their house, much to Daehyun's happiness. He got out the car and went to open the door for her, but the door swung open before he could close his door. Going to the trunk, she opened it and grabbed her luggage. Walking away from him, she waited in front of the door. Hurriedly, he grabbed his luggage and closed the trunk, running towards her. They entered, and were amazed. Well, Daehyun was. IU just, smiled.
 
"Neh Jieun this is pretty spacious isn't it?"
 
"It's quite perfect."She said, making him become quiet.
 
"L-Let's go see our room!"
 
"Kay."Daehyun forced a smile and looked down at the ground. They went upstairs, and into their room. What surprised them was the small bed that was suppose to be for two people.
 
"Can we fit on there?"
 
"It would be awkward if you two weren't so close, but since the both of you are dating, it should be natural."The PD replied to him. IU went and sat down on the bed, immediately lying on it.
 
"Daehyun since you're going to complain, you can sleep on the couch downstairs."She said, sweetly smiling at the boy.
 
 
 
IU smirked, her facial features were mischievous. 
 
"It's only natural for revenge right?"
 
 
 
They went back downstairs, sitting on the floor in their living room as their suitcase was laid flat down. Opening it, they decided to show each other what they have. IU's luggage seemed to be full of snacks. As she threw them all out towards Daehyun, music sheets were left in the suitcase. Daehyun opened, and there was snacks too, also facial products and a box of tea bags.
 
"Seems we have enough snacks to last us right?"
 
"Are you sure you're not going to go and share with Jiwon or Jia?"She said, her words stabbing into his heart as his mouth closed.
 
"We should invite a few people for a housewarming, neh?"
 
"Y-Yeah. Who are we going to invite?"
 
"I'm going to ask Jonghyun oppa from SHINee definitely. How about you?"
 
"I'm going to invite Himchan and Youngjae-"
 
"Don't forget to invite Jiwon and Jia."She retorted, making him stop talking and shut his mouth.
 
 
 
"She keeps on mentioning their name. Ah if only! Aish!"Daehyun let out an annoyed sigh.
 
 
 
"Neh Jieun,"
 
"Hm?"
 
"You know that they can't replace my actual girlfriend-"
 
"Be quiet and go back to dreaming about them Jung Daehyun."She coldly said to him, opening a bag of chips from her suitcase. Groaning out of annoyance, he grabbed her, making her head turn towards him.
 
"What are you doing-"Daehyun's lips quickly met hers, then pulled away. She only stared at him.
 
"Stop mentioning them! Ah Jieun quit being stubborn about it!"She only looked at him for couple more seconds, before getting up and walking away.
 
"Jieun where are you going? Ah, are you still mad at me? Ah Jieun!"He got up, but she came back and pushed him down.
 
"I'm only getting my guitar. Stop overreacting Daehyun."
 
 
 
"I have a feeling she's still mad at me. This is going to bother me now."He said, crying afterwards.
 
 
Do you forgive him?
IU smiled before chuckling softly.
 
"Of course. I could never stay mad at that pabo. I'll be even colder to him if he makes me mad again though."She laughed a bit.
 
________________________________________
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 author's note 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I know this chapter is horrible >.> DON'T REMIND ME.
I'm trying hard to post chapters for you all even though I should be doing my project o n o
MEH.
the house is. Khuntoria's house.  I'll maybe try to be detailed and discriptive about it in the next chapter though. Next update: ERROR 404
btw. BOA JPOP COMEBACK AND BAP TEASERS. I CANTTTTTTTTTTTT
BOAAAAAAA.
and Youngjae in that 30 second teaser UGH. REMINDS ME SO MUCH OF LEVI FROM SNK FOR SOME REASON.
I KENT WITH THAT BOY. HOW DARE HE USE ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS TO KILL MY OVARIES INSTEAD OF ZELO DOING IT.