f i v e

We Got Married! The Cheesecake Couple
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 chapter five 
Going to the beach!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
________________________________________
 
The Daeu couple reached their destination of the pension in Busan. After taking a few minutes of looking around, they decided to head into their rooms and change for a trip to the beach. Daehyun was already done and out, holding all the things needed for the beach that was just right there, in the backyard. Daehyun got curious about why his wife was taking so long, so he went and knocked on her door.
 
"Yeobo-ah you're taking a while in there~"He heard something falling, so he became concerned.
 
"Yeobo-ah are you okay? I'm coming in-"The door was suddenly opened, revealing IU wearing a coverup over her swimsuit.
 
"Daehyunnie don't worry haha! I'm fine. Totally nothing wrong haha. Heh..."Daehyun tried to look over her shoulder, but she closed the door, making him even more curious.
 
 
"I wonder.... I have a feeling she broke something. Haha must be my imagination.... or is it?"
 
 
They walked outside to the backyard and walked down the stairs. Their feet already becoming sandy from the loose, white sand. Daehyun held IU's hand tightly as they walked towards the water.


Why were you holding her hand so tightly?
"I heard that she was very clumsy and would fall down alot, so I didn't want her to fall. Plus, I saw other guys looking at her as we walked, so I wanted to show that she's taken by yours truly."He smiled and winked into the camera.


How did you react when he held your hand?
"I never noticed that was holding my hand because I'm so use to it. Whenever I would go to the beach, either my parents or Taemin would hold my hand whenever we walked into the water."
 
 
Daehyun place down the towel, and IU came tumbling down on it, making Daehyun laugh.
 
"Yeobo calm down before you break yourself."He teased, making her pout at him cutely.
 
"Arasso arasso paboya~"She stuck her tongue at him, making him roll his eyes. She stared out into the ocean, the wind dramatically blowing her hair.
 
"Ah!~ Its been a while since I came to the beach! Taemin and I have been so busy as trainees, so we barely got to go anywhere!"Daehyun held her hand, which made her look at him.
 
"Daehyun?"
 
"If you want, we could go to beach often. I'll take you."She looked at him in surprise, a pink blush spreading across her face.
 
"H-Hey you don't have to Daehyun. It's fine as it is!"
 
"But isn't it the job of the husband to fulfill his wife's desires?"
 
 
"But Isn't it the job of the husband to fulfill his wife's desires?"The MCs, who were all drinking water, choked and turned their heads away from the cameras and each other.
 
"-cough cough- OMO! Daehyun is sweet! That's precious!"
 
"He's going to grow up to be a perfect husband for her!"
 
 
IU placed her face in her palm and started laughing.
 
"Daehyun was WAY too cheesy right there. I wonder if he met Jonghyun oppa. Jeezus christ Daehyun."
 
 
Everything became romantic around them (cue romantic BGM), and slowly, they leaned in, closer to each other. Their eyes closed as the distance between slowly decreased.
 
 
"OMO! They're going to kiss! KISS! KISS! KISS!"
 
 
Just as their lips barely touched each others,
 
"Jieun/Oppa?"The couple pulled away from each other FAST, their hearts beating rapidly. There standing in front of them were the Taeun couple, who unknowingly is staying in the pension next to theirs. Naeun blushed and hid her red face in her hands while Taemin looked at Daehyun with a innocent looking yet also pissed off smile.
 
"Daehyun-shi, what in the world were you going to do to my sister?"Daehyun looked away from the pissed older twin, trying to think of an excuse.
 
 
"I've heard, and it's true. Lee Taemin is an absolute -beep- blocker. We were going to kiss. KISSS. AISH LEE TAEMIN."Daehyun said with an annoyed expression on his face.
 
 
"Taemin! Mind minding your own business! I feel like you stalk me now. Poor Naeun for being dragged into this. Tsk, tsk, Taemin you should be ashamed."IU teased, trying to save Daehyun from her totally not pathetic and overprotective twin.
 
"Oh no Jieun, we weren't here because of you. We were here for our own private reasons-"
 
"NASTY."
 
"STOP BEING NEGATIVE. BESIDES LITTLE NASTY JIEUN,"She stuck her tongue at him, making him grab it. He smirked as he watched her thrash around.
 
"We were walking and we see this couple. We WERE going to ignore them, but it turned out to be you and that DANDY husband of yours. And stop doing that. I'll cut that tongue off so you can't do crap anymore."She smacked the back of his head hard, making him let go of her tongue and instead holding his head. Daehyun and Naeun just watched their 'lovely' relationship.
 
Very lovely relationship.
 
 
"Such a lovely family. So lovely."The MC said with a totally not larger hint of humorous sarcasm.
 
 
Turns out they all were staying in the same pension (to Taemin and Daehyun's dismay) and were actually staying in the rooms across from each other. So they ended uo eating outside together (again, to the husbands' dismay, they brought the same meat and ended up grilling and nearly killing togehter). The Taeun couple bid their goodnights to the Daeu couple and went to their shared room. Daehyun heaved out a sigh and combed his hair back with his hand.
 
"I wanted this to be a trip for just us, but we ended up on sorta like a double trip with them. Aish-"He stop right there as he felt something soft touched his cheeks then leave after a few seconds. He placed his hand on that cheek and looked at her, blushing a bright red tint.
 
"Gomawo Daehyun. I haven't had that much fun in a while! We should go to sleep now neh?"He nodded and they got up. Before stepping inside their room, Daehyun stopped her.
 
"Daehyun?"Daehyun leaned forward and placed his lips onto hers, making her jump up in shock a bit before returning his kiss.
 
 
The studio erupted into extremely loud squealing.
 
"They kissed! THEY KISSED! I KNEW IT!"


They stepped to their shared room with a happy smile before closing the door.

 
 
________________________________________
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 author's note 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I double updated :D
From now on I'm just updating whenever I have a chapter done. Eff updated weekly or monthly. author-nim has to get her projects done and these chapters aren't helping me o n o
miahne~
I am going to be very inactive after Christmas. It's going to be a while until I post, so I'll be writing oneshots and posting thoses separately here and there from time to time.
I have Christmas oneshots and I am trying to finish them by tonight and update them tomorrow. There will be two, possibly three oneshots. A Zelo/you oneshot and possibly a rare couple: Song Jieun and Jonghyun. Daeu will not have a one shot because their lovely Christmas time will be in this story o u o I'll put in links in the next A/N!