e l e v e n

We Got Married! The Cheesecake Couple
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 eleven
This Couple's Finale
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
________________________________________
 
IU fiddled with the silver band on her ring finger. She had received it from Daehyun back in June, where he had came back to Seoul for a short period before leaving back. She looks out at her scenery that she supposes Daehyun had set up; a candle light dinner on the rooftop exterior on Namsan Tower and there were just countless of flowers shattered from who knows where it started or ended. IU stares out into the lights of Seoul, thinking as she did. What was the need to film this date of theirs? WGM filming for DaeU has been postponed since March, so what need was it for them to be filmed now?
 
"Maybe I'm just thinking too much." She sighs, still fiddling with the ring around her finger. She then looks at the watch on her wrist. Where was Daehyun? As if on cue, something is tapping her shoulder, so she turns and sees a giant teddy bear in her line of vision. She laughs and takes possession of the bear into her arms as Daehyun sits in front of her.
 
"So, what took you so long?"
 
"I had to get everything perfect just for you Jieun." It may not appaear like it, but Jieun is blushing and screaming tenfolds inside in embarrassment, and Daehyun knows it.
 
"This must be something really big if we're finally recording after who knows how long." She eyes his giant grin with curiousity.
 
"Baby, I think everyone knows how big this is going to be." She sits up, now eyeing the male with suspicion. Daehyun seemed... cocky. She hides her frown because she doesn't like such cockiness, and Daehyun knows it too.
 
"Okay... so, what are we going to do?"
 
"What I'm going to do is watch you just sit there blank Jieun." She became confused. Blank? Why was Daehyun speaking so rude about it too? She pushes it aside. Maybe this was just a slip in his character just for the fans to see such a false side.
 
"Oh... so, I really did miss you over your tour."
 
"I bet you did." Now she was gaping just slightly. Jung Daehyun was really going to act like this. Alright, she can muster more patience with this man child.
 
"You know," He starts, almost in an arrogant tone thst IU absolutely detests. He's doing this on purpose.
 
"You should stop being my girlfriend." She now gapes wide, shocked from the words that exits from his lips. 
 
S..Stop? She felt her heart cringing in a way. She was almost in tears as she only stares down at the ring on her finger. She takes a deep breath, trying to comprehend what happened just a second ago. When she did,
 
she merely chcukles, then a fit of giggles starts to began.
 
"Jung Daehyun, has anyone ever told you that your acting is still awful?" Daehyun, who immediately turns red and embarrassed, laughs shyly as he rubs the nape of his neck.
 
"God, was it that obvious? I was hoping to get the waterworks starting before I do anything else." That arrogant image was thrown away, and the true Daehyun was showing; flustered red cheeks and his shy smile.
 
"You were close Daehyun, but it wasn't enough." The two were laughing, enjoying their time. It soon stopped, and they were looking out into the bright lights below, Daehyun's hand carassing over hers on the table.
 
"Jieun, stand up with me." He leads her in front of the table, fully in view of the camera.
 
"Do you know what day it is today?"
 
"August 4. Why are you asking me this Daehyun?" He turned, facing her but his head hung low, his hand fideting in his jean pockets.
 
"We met on this day next month. And I... ah... really wanted to do this with you." He gets on one knee in front of her, his hand pulling out a velvet case, which he then opened.
 
"Jieun, will you marry me?"
 
​IU stood there, shock once again that night and tried to comprehend the situation. Marry... me...? "We're going... to get...married..?" She slowly whispers, to which Daehyun nods. She stands there, frozen, then breaks into a large, toothy grin. With all her might, she throws herself onto him, lips locking with such joy and passion.
 
​"I'll take that as a yes then Mrs.Jung."
 
"Yes, you can take it for a yes."
 
 
________________________________________
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 author's note 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
» DONE. SORRY GUYS. STORY IS DONE.
I love the support you guys gave me during this story. Honestly, I had no hope of ever getting past even f i v e
but, you guys changed my mind. Now let me stop being mushy and leave alright.
So, I ended this story at e l e v e n because writing has been a bit stressful. (I blame it on my ELA class) Even if I had ideas, how will I start it off if it's just fragments? Thus, I gave up. I , I know.
ANYWAYS.
This story has been a pretty fun run, and I enjoyed it. 
Welp. Goodbye.