s i x

We Got Married! The Cheesecake Couple
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 chapter six  
Daeu is back!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
________________________________________
 
Daehyun came sliding into the room, slipping and falling on his bottom with a thud. Groaning, he sat up correctly, rubbing his temporary pained bottom. Regaining his posture, he sat on the mat and faced the cameras. With a respected 90 degree bow, he nervously his lips as he looked around for a quick second before looking back at the camera.
 
"Annyeongseyo! Ah, it has been a while since I've been on here. It seems like my wife isn't here today. It's a shame, but we'll have to continue without her today."He faked a sob before grabbing the small stack of index sized cards from one of the PD's. After shuffling and glancing through, he placed them down before regaining eye contact with the camera that rested on the tripod.
 
"I bet you all are wondering what are these~"He said with a playful grin. "It's just the activities they all planned for us. However, Jieun isn't here so we aren't going to be able to-"A person sneaked behind him, a playful smirk danced upon that person's lips. Slowly while on their knees, hands shot out and slammed onto Daehyun's shoulder, making him jump up shocked and surprised with a hint of terror. It seemed like his eyes were going to pop straight out his eyes like popcorn.
 
"BWOAH- Oh god Jieun don't do that to me!" The person, who revealed to be his virtual wife IU, snickered. Placing a peck on his cheeks, she crawled to the pastel pink colored cushion next to him. Bowing, she started to introduced herself.
 
"Annyeongseyo WGM viewers! I am this Busan Wonbin's wife IU!~"He pushed her shoulder playfully, and she played along with him and fell onto the floor, faking a cry of pain and covered her face, faking a pitiful sob.
 
"Boohoo! You're so abusive to your wife after not spending time with her for a whole month!"She joked, giggling as she sat back up on her knees, a cloudy white pillow was placed on top of her thighs by Daehyun, who coughed a bit while looking down at the cards.
 
"Anyways, lets go ahead and get started since your here. Now-"Her head fell onto his shoulder, making him stopped and look at a puppy faced IU. "Daehyunnie go shopping? Jieunnie wants to make lunch~"She said her in aegyo voice. Daehyun turned his head fast, avoid his nervous eye contact with her pleading cute ones.
 
"Jieun you know I can't leave. I have to finish the record-"Her arms swung around his arms, and that surely stopped him from breathing. "But Jieunnie will do it! Ah! Just go buy snacks~ Jieunnie will make lunch later after this!~ Pwetty pwuease?"She blinked one, twice, then one last time before Daehyun got up and headed towards the door, putting on his shoes and stomping it into place before exiting out the room with a minor crew following him. As she heard the door closed, she shivered a bit as her hand grabbed the small pile of cards in front of his cushion.
 
"We all planned this out!~ Keke.  Aegyo was scary to do."She shivered one last time before continuing on.
 
"I know our dear Daeu fans missed us, and we're sorry! With Daehyun's concerts and my promotions, we barely got to see each other. That's why this year will be a new year for us! We'll be able to spend time with each other now! But still, Daehyun's is going to come back in early February, so he'll be busy. I'll supoort him and s from backstage though! Oh! It seems like we seemed too cheesy at the beginning of our season. Eh, we barely talked, so it was only for the best for us to be closer if the PD crew pushed s with these scripted scenes. It's only a few directions though! Not really scripts!"She continued to blabbered on about what was needed to be say from the topics of each card. As she flipped five cards to the back, she placed them down and laid her legs straight, her back touching down towards the floor as her head touched the cushion.
 
"I should sleep before he comes back. I've been so busy with promotions that I'm tired. Can I sleep?"She looked at the PD for approval. With a faint sound, you could hear the approval. IU tossed and turned before her eyes closed. Her breathing became slow and steady. And as you see it, she's fast asleep.
 
A while after she emerged into her light, peaceful slumber, Daehyun returned from his short trip to the convenience store. WHen he saw the sleeping princess, he slowly walked as light as he could, sliding quietly towards her. He stared at her facial features for a quick second before turning and looking back at the camera.
 
"She really is asleep isn't she? Aigoo. She must be tired with those drama filmings and her current promotions. She deserves her rest for working so hard."Placing down the bags towards the wall, he took off his black coat and placed it on top of her as a alternative blanket.
 
"Sleep well Jieun neh?"
 
 
"I know in the past, we seemed too cheesy. We did have a few scripted scenes, but this time, I want to be able to get close to her. If it weren't for WGM, I wouldn't even be talking to her. It makes me feel... happy."He finished, a soft smile curled onto his lips.
 
________________________________________
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 author's note 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
WRITER BLOCK IS A PAIN. O n O
I LITERALLY DID NOT FEEL THE THOUGHTS FOR WRITING. LIKE. I NEED THE THOUGHTS FOR ME TO FEEL MY terrible WRITING.
ME IS SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING.
I'm sorry if it's short ;_; i didn't want to leave my readers to wait.
About the New Years and Christmas chapters, yeah sorry i lost those ideas, and when I lost them, I had no thoughts of thinking that whatsoever ;;_;;
I will try my best to update frequently for all my stories and post my near completed ones in draft.
O n O see all you wonderful subbies and readers soon....
maybe...