Goodbye

Don't Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rest of the day I didn’t talk to Luhan, but Luhan offered to walk me home so I waited by the lockers until he came. I leaned against the lockers and swung my foot back and forth.

“Soyul ,”I stopped my foot from the last swing. I looked up to see Luhan.

“Ye?” I responded as I got up from against the lockers.

“Ahh… Never mind.” He looked down as though he was hiding something from me. “Let’s go then.”

“Ahh, ye.” I ignored it.

We walked under the same lane of cherry trees—just as  we did before. This time though, I seemed to be the one who was lagging. I looked at the ground the whole time. All I could think of was Baekhyun. Baekhyun this Baekhyun that. He just couldn’t leave my mind, but he would leave my world tomorrow.

“Soyul ,”Luhan said as he stopped. I expected him to keep walking, but he didn’t so my head bumped into his back.

“Mianhea,” I said as I took a step back and bowed a few times while I rubbed my forehead from the hit.

“Stop it already.”

“Ehh?” I looked at him with a confused look.

“I know you don’t want him to leave, and all you’re thinking about is him.”

“Leave? Him?”

“Yes, leave.”

“Who’re we talking about?” Of course I knew who we were talking about, but I had to act as though I didn’t.

“Just stop it already Soyu!.”

“Stop what?”

“I know, I know you want him to stay.”

“Want who to stay?” I kept up with the act.

“Hyung! Soyul don’t make me say his name!!”

“Ohh, him…”

“Yes him!”

“I’m sorry for getting you angry Luhan.” He quietly stood there.

“No, I’m sorry.” He turned around and kept walking.” Let’s hurry, or you might miss the bus.”

“Ye.” I ran a little to catch up to him, but I stayed at least a foot behind him.

When we got to the bus stop it was silent. Luhan and I just couldn’t seem to make out a conversation or even look at each other. There was a loud vroom noise as the bus came upon us.

“Looks like I’ll be leaving first.” I said as he doors of the bus opened. Just when I took my first step on the bus, Luhan grabbed my hand.

“Are you sure you still want to go tomorrow?”

“Go?—” I stopped myself. “Of course. I wouldn’t have said so if I didn’t want to go. Tomorrow, lets meet up at around 9 o’clock or so.” I suggested.

He slowly let go of my hand. “Okay.” I boarded the bus and took my seat by the window. As the bus drove off I looked out the window and saw him with his hands waving to and fro. Mianhae. I slowly waved back to him with a forced a smile; the sudden I lost sight of him I busted into tears. Oppa. What is it? Why aren’t you telling me anything? You’re leaving tomorrow and to you I still don’t know about it yet. Am I really not that important to you? We were friends ever since we were kids, how could you forget something like that?? That day that we met in the sand box covered in snow.

 

*FlashBack*

 

“Ohma!! Who’s that over there?” I said as I tugged her sleeve.” I don’t like him ohma! He scares me!”

“Ahh, Soyul honey, he just moved here a couple of days ago if I remembered correctly. I heard that someone in his family passed away. It must be really hard for him at this kind of age.” She said as she slid my hand off of her sleeve and held it. ”You should go be his friend.”

“Ahndwae!”

“Waeh?”

“I only want to be ohma’s friend!” The childish me clung onto her leg.

“Go Soyul! If you don’t go then how are you ever going to make friends in life after I’m gone?”

“You’ll never leave me, right?”

“Oh course I won’t.”

“The how’ll you be gone?”

“When y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter