Kiss

Don't Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“CHEN?!”

 

“YES!! I wanted to help you by giving you a ride, BUT ENDED UP GETTING ELBOWED AND BITTEN BY A VIOCIOUS LITTLE CAT!!” He rubbed his chest with his bitten fingers to mend both at once. “It hurt…” He added.

 

“Mianhae…” I took his hand from his chest and placed it on my lap. I could see my teeth marks imprinted on his fingers. Ouch. I bit my bottom lip in embarrassment. “Mianhae.” I said again.

 

“It’s okay.”

 

I took my eyes away from his fingers. I looked up and found Chen’s face about three inches away from mine. His face was serious; all of a sudden he flashed me a big smile.

 

I felt myself heat up; I panicked. I was going to use his hand to shove his face away, but before I could, the car swerved and—with the thin body I had—I flew onto Chen as he shielded me from harm. My eyes shut from this incident.

 

My lips, they were pressed against something, something warm. Curious, I opened my eyes see what could have possibly been so warm.

 

The first thing I saw was Chen, a very up-close view of Chen, one that I had not yet expected to have seen.

 

Amazed of how close we were, I slowly forced myself to move back.

 

My face was a good foot or so away from his.

 

He sat there wide eyed. Puzzled from what just happened, I tilted my head and thought for a second. My eyebrows furrowed. My head had to process this first.

 

If we were that close—I used my hands to demonstrate a ruler of the distance—then….

 

WHAT?!

 

“Ahhhhhhhhk!!!!!” I yelled. “I can’t believe we just—”

 

No. I can’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter