Stranger

Don't Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 8 , 2009

 

**Cling Cling**

“Annyeonghaseyo! How may I help you?” I placed the calendar back on the shelf.

 

 

It’s been about a year and a half since I last talked with Baekhyun or Luhan. Partially because I moved away after I graduated because my mother need to be transported to a better hospital due to her condition. When we moved, I got a new phone along with a new number; I lost all my old contact numbers. My mother is still being hospitalized, my dad works almost all day every day, and I work a part time at a gas station. Every day before and after work I visit my mother at the hospital.

 

 

“Ohh! Ahnyo” said the male customer. “I haven’t been in this part of town in forever!” I pulled down my cap to avoid talking with this nuisance. I just wished that he would buy whatever it is that he wanted, and leave.

“Yahh! You know it’s rude to ignore your customers?!” I kept quiet. “Yahh! Chincha?” He slammed the counter and jumped over. In shock I backed away. He cornered me with both his hands on the wall behind me—his hands above my shoulders—and he leaned inwards on me.

 

“Ya—yahh. Wha—what’re you doing?” My eyes squeezed shut as he took off my cap.

“Ahh! So noona can talk! Ohh noona you look so much prettier without the cap!” I looked up at the guy. He wasn’t anyone I knew, so then why’d he call me noona?

 

“Excuse me,” I said, ”why’d you call me noona?”

 

“Because,” he quickly responded, “you look older than I do.” He did look kind of young though.

 

“So then… What’re you doing?” His left hand was still by my face, blocking me from any kind of movement.

 

“Ahh! Mianhae!” His hand swiftly slid into his pocket.

 

“I’m sorry, what’s your name?”

 

“Chen,” he responded, “I’m here because I’m supposed to be debuting in the next couple of days.”

 

“De—DEBUTING?!”

 

“Ahh, ye.” His hand scratched the back of his head as he slightly blushed. It hit me.

 

“Do you by chance know a Bae—” I forcefully cupped my mouth with my hands, “Never mind.” I said through my hands. I can’t believe I almost blurted out his name! Pabo pabo!

 

“Bae?” he paused and thought, “I know a Baek, but not a Bae. I meet him while I was in SM.”

My hands lowe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter