Leaving

Don't Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Oppa   Hmm?   You’re never going to leave me right?   Silly. Why would I leave you?   What If you find someone else to play with? Someone other than me?   Silly. I’ll always be yours. I’ll never leave you, ever.   Do you think Luhan will say the same??   What?..... Sure. Of course. If I happen to not be there… He must be.         Lies.     I’ve been having this same dream for days now.. Even though we were kids he said he’d never leave, and look at us now. Where is he? Where am I?   Of course I missed him… How could I not? I always thought he would stay with me… guess not.   My eyes swollen, I rolled off of my bed and walked to the bathroom. I splashed my face with cold water and brushed my teeth. I patted my cheeks a couple of times.   It was the same thing every day. Wake up, hospital, work, hospital, home. Nothing new, nothing exciting.   “I’m leaving.” I spoke into the empty home. My dad was at work.  

 

“Annyeong~” I said as I slid the door open and walked in on my mother watching a kdrama. “Umma, that’s so like you.” I gave her a smile and jumped into her bed. She pulled me in closer to her. “Oh? This is new, I’ve never seen you watch this.”

  My mom liked kdramas, but she usually just rewatched old ones.   “What’s it about??” I continue, curious.   “Ahh,” she softly spoke, “It’s about this girl, who likes this boy, but they both don’t know about their feelings yet. He thinks that she likes his friend, and she just doesn’t think the main guy likes her at all. Since he doesn’t think she likes him, he leaves to pursue his singing career…” She stopped.   “And??”   “That’s as far as I’ve got!” she chuckled a little, but it was very low because her voice was becoming dull.   “Interesting~” I lift myself from the bed and remove my body. “Well I have to get going now.” I hugged her and walked out.       He left… to purse his singing career??   I wonder if they’ll ever meet again…

 

I punched numbers into the cash register.   It’s been a few days since Chen’s come. Did he leave?   “Ah—Chen.”   “YO.” He says as he walks towards the counter.   “Where’ve you been lately?”   “Oh? You noticed my absence? You missed me~ I should be honored.” He bent forward as he placed his elbows on the counter and his fists under his chin.   I blushed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter