Rooftop

Don't Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soyul's POV

I stared at the blank seat in front of mine. Baekhyun oppa wasn’t in his seat. I wondered why he wasn’t in class yet. He shouldn’t have been far behind from me and Luhan, but it had already been ten minutes since the bell rang. If he’s not here, there’s only one other place he’d be.

 

*Bell* (Signaling lunch break)

 

“Soyul noona!” came a voice from the desk next to me,” You wanna eat lunch together today?” He gave me the cutest face ever as he pleaded me.

“Mianhae Luhan, I feel like I’m responsible for oppa’s absence so I’m going to look for him.”

“Unnie, why don’t you call me oppa?”

“Because you’re younger than me, pabo.”

“Only by two months though!!”

“Arasso. Arasso.” I walked towards the door.

“So you’ll call me oppa from now on?!”

“No pabo. I’d only do that if we were together. Well, I got to go find Baekhyun now. Bye~” I waved to him with the back side of my hand as I walked out the door.

“Pabo, I was suggesting we date, even if you didn’t understand what I meant, you brought in Baekhyun into the conversation.”

Even though it was lunch, I still didn’t see Baekhyun anywhere outside. After checking outside, I walked back into the school building and climbed the stairs that led to the rooftop—that’s where he usually went when he was upset or had something on his mind. I’d say that even though Baekhyun oppa and I were childhood friends, I never really did know much about him. I always thought I was the one who knew him the most, but there must be someone else who knows him more than I do, because ever since junior high began our friendship became worse and he talked to me less and less often, but luckily I met Luhan around that time, and that’s when I started to like him. When Baekhyun wasn’t talking with me, Luhan was. When Baekhyun wasn’t around me, Luhan was. When Baekhyun wasn’t looking at me, Luhan was. When Baekhyun wasn’t there for me at the times I needed him the most, Luhan was. That’s how I began to get attached to him. That’s how I came to like him.

I opened the rooftop door, and found a body on the ground. I walked towards it and sat beside him. It was Baekhyun; he seemed to have been asleep. He had such a peaceful face, and at that moment I realized how beautiful his face was. It was so beautiful even I was quite jealous. I saw a piece of hair that was directly above his eye and it really bothered me, so I took my hand and hovered over his face for a bit, and debated on whether or not it’d be okay if they did touch him—even if it was just his hair. I decided to move it, he was asleep anyway. Just when my hand was about to make contact with his hair, his eyes opened, which made me jerk my hand, away along with my head.

“Ahh.. Mianhae,” I softly said as I looked down at my hands which were now lying on my lap.

“What for?” replied Baekhyun as he sat up. It didn’t seem to bother him, what I was doing that is.

“For earlier,” I responded. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter