Luhan

Don't Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Soyul!” Chanyeol shouted as I turned to look at him,”Ohh, I’m glad I caught up to you!” He sounded out of breath.

“What’s up?” I asked. I stood in ahead of him lifeless.

“Well! Baekhyun and I got accepted! So, we’ll be leaving tomorrow…” It’s been two whole weeks since I’ve talked to Baekhyun and Luhan. It felt almost as if we became strangers.

“Is that all?” He didn’t say anything. “I take that as a no.” I turned around and continued my walk to class.

“Stop him.”

I paused. I eyes shut as I took a deep breath. Then I walked and I opened my eyes again to see. How could I stop him when to him I don’t even know he’s leaving yet? He should have told me that he was going to leave.

 

I walked to class, and before I could take a good look at the class room someone grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the classroom. At the moment I couldn’t tell who it was, but it wasn’t Baekhyun because he was in his desk, not even paying attention to me.

“Soyul.” I looked to see whose hand it was, though I already knew by the voice.” I want to talk to you.” We walked down the halls until we got outside.

“What is it that you wanted?” I asked, my hand still in his. It reminded me of when I was on the rooftop with Baekhyun. The soft touch.

“I’m sorry for overreacting the other day.” Luhan said as I snapped into reality,” But I really didn’t know who you liked, and honestly, I still don’t.”

“I alre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter