Ohma

Don't Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“OHMA!!” I cried as I ran and hugged her. “Ohhhmaaaa… Why? Why would you leave me in such a cruel world?! Come back… I need you the most.” My head buried in her pillow as I cried.

 

Huh? I felt a warm hand softly pat my back then rest.

 

“Soyul honey, what’s wrong?”

 

“Ohh—ohma?!” I pushed away to see the my mother’s smile. What? I looked back at the machine, then back at her—this when on for a while. “YOU’RE ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I hugged her again. “I don’t even care if this is a dream! As long as I’m with you, I would stay in this dream forever.”

 

“What dream?” she questioned me.

 

“Ohma.” I gave a small laugh as a tear fell. “You— you’re dead…” I didn’t want to admit it, but I had to.

 

Just then, a nurse came into the room with a large machine, the same one that was taking my mother’s heart ratings.

 

Wuhht?

 

“Ahhhh! About time that came in!” my mother proclaimed.

 

“What?” I was confused.

 

“They were going to transfer me into another room because this piece of junk was broken, but they had a replacement in hand already so this wonderful nurse right here went on to retrieve it.” She looked at me then back at the nurse.

 

“Thank you dear.” She said with a sweet smile.

 

OOOOOOOOOOOOH.

 

I hugged her once more, but this time even tighter.

 

“I’m so glad nothing happened to you ohma.”

 

*errrk*

 

I turned around to see a black figure slid away from the door.

 

Was someone ease dropping on us??

 

After the nurse had finished installing the machine, she left my mother and I alone, but before she did, she asked us if we had seen a young man outside waiting for us. She said that before she came in he had already been waiting outside.

 

 

 

I looked at my mother. “Sorry I came later than usual…”

 

“It’s okay,” she responded, “you don’t have to come at all.”

 

“Don’t say that! Of course I have to come! What if something were to happen to you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter