Today's The Day

Don't Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Ding Ding*

Already? Aishh. It’s only 7 o’clock. I wiped my eyes and got up. I reached my arms out and stretched. I bent my body to the left then to the right. Hmm… What’s today? I took a look at my calendar. Today I have a date with Luhan at the moives… And Baek is leaving today.

Ohhh , that day. I opened my wardrobe and searched for an outfit to wear. I wasn’t as excited as I thought I’d be. In a way, I felt dead, like I had no purpose at all anymore.

*Vmm vmm*

My phone vibrated; I jumped onto my bed to check who texted me. It had to be Luhan.

 

473-XXX-XXXX

Who’s this? It sure wasn’t Luhan…

Ahha! Sorry to bother you at this kind of time, but I just wanted to tell you that Baek’s flight is at 10:45

- Chanyeol

Huh? How’d Chanyeol get my number??

Whatever, I don’t care about him anymore.

*Click *

Delete message?

*Click *

Yes

*Click *

Are you sure?

I hesitated.

*Click *

Yes

I got up from my bed a looked into the mirror. I took a good, long look at myself as I took a deep breath. I couldn’t. I dropped to the floor and indulged myself in my own tears. My nails dug into the carpet. Goodbye Baekhyun…

I cried until the fountain of tears ran dry. After I felt like I’d be okay, I used what little energy I had inside of me to get up. As soon as I got up, I walked myself to the bathroom and cleansed my face of the dried teardrops. I tried as much as I could to cover up my swollen red eyes with make-up. Once I finished my make-up, I got dressed in a frilly outfit and a purse. The purse was white with some jewels. The dress was slightly higher than mid-knee; it was pink with white frills at the sleeves and bottom. I added a pink bow with white polka -dots to top it all off. Before I left I took a deep breath, I’m okay.

 

“Honey! You look beautiful” My mother said as I walked down the stairs.

“Thanks mom, but you look way more beautiful than I do.” I responded.

“Don’t say that silly.”

“Well it’s the truth.” I gave her a weak smile and kissed her on the cheek. “Bye, I won’t be home till around three or so.”

“Arraso. I love you honey.”

“I love you to mom.” Those were the last words I said to her before I walked out. Would I be okay? I took another deep breath.

I walked to the bus stop and took a look at my phone. 9:17 already. When the bus arrived I hesitated to step board, but I had to go. The bus stopped at an immense building; I walked the rest of the way.

“Soyul noona!” Luhan shouted from about twenty feet ahead of me.

“Ahh, anyo,” I said as I forced a big smile for him. I’m fine.

“So what would you like to watch today?” The cheerful boy, like always, pranced around.

“Anything is fine.” He stopped in front of me.

“Anything?”

“Ye.”

“Would you like some popcorn or soda?” He offered.

“Ahni, I’ll pass.”

“Arraso.”

 

9:50

The movie started. We sat quietly and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter