The Hospital

Don't Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***FlashBack***

 

After what had just happened… I felt like apologizing to Min for raging out on her. And plus… I really did need a job.

 

 

 

 

I was about to knock on the door, but then I realized there was a sign up.

‘CLOSED’ I read. And in little small words under it ‘FOREVER, because of you.’

 

 

ME?! Was she implying that comment to me?! It wasn’t my fault! Uhhg! How outrageous.

 

 

 

 

The next few days I walked by, it was still closed. Now I really felt guilty. Why wasn’t she working the shop anymore??

 

 

 

 

“Ohma?”

 

 

“Ahh! My little angel’s here to see me again!”

 

 

“Ohh please mom. If you don’t take care of yourself enough you’ll become an angel.”

 

 

“Well when I do I’ll be watching over you.”

 

 

“Ahndwae! You’ll never become an angel! EVER. I WON’T LET YOU.”

 

 

“Arraso arraso.”

 

 

“Ohh! Hold on mom, I’ll go get us some drinks!”

 


 

 

Walking to the vending machine… I saw someone awfully familiar.

 

 

“Min??”

 

“Hm?” She looks at me, REALIZES WHO I AM, then makes a run for it.

 

 

“MIN!!!” I chase after her. “WAIT!”

 

 

She stops. “What? Are you gonna yell at me some more?”

 

 

“Hey that was unintended. It kind of just happened. Look, I’m sorry about what I said earlier, but just because I said that you’re going to stop working??”

 

 

“Yeah. So what, what’d you care?”

 

 

“It’s not that I care. I’m simply just saying. How will you be able to pay your father’s hospital bill? With a sickness from how you explained? Won’t you need quite a bit?”

 

 

She looks at me with, then away. “Even if I do go back to work, I can’t manage it all on my own.”

 

 

“Well! Now that you mention THAT, if the positions still up I’ll take it.”

 

 

“You?”

 

 

“Or not.” I turn around.

 

 

“Wait!!”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter