Chapter 5

Music Life


Junyoung POV : 

"Where's Junka? Why it took so long for her to come up here? Is she lost? That's impossible. There are only 2 blocks in this school so it means there are only 2 rooftops in this school. She can't be lost. Wait, did I wrote which block I'll wait for her? "Damn it. I didn't!" I mumbled to myself and I knocked my head.

Why did I forgot to tell her which block? Aish. I searched for her on the other block.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Junka POV :

"Aghhhhh" I get up from him but unfortunately, when I get up, I trip backwards.

"Ouch" I pouted. Kevin get up. He wiped his lips and patted his uniform from dirt. 

"I'm so sorry, Kevin. I didn't mean to kiss you" I apologize

"It's okay" Kevin said. He held my hand and helped me to get up.

"You should call me Kevin sunbae" he said. I was patting my uniform from the dirt.

"Neh?" I looked at him weirdly. 

"You are Junka right?" he asked

I nodded "Yes, my name is Lee Junka. Nice to meet you" I bowed "How did you know my name?" I asked

"Junyoung told us about he kissed you" he exclaimed

"He did?" my eyes become wider

"Yeap, he did" he smiled

"Kevin-ah, I mean sunbae, why should I call you sunbae? You are the same age as Junyoung right? I mean 2 of us, me and Junyoung right?" I asked.

"Ani. I'm 1 year older than two of you" he explained

"Ahh, now I know. Sorry for not calling you sunbae. I didn't mean to be impolite with you" I smiled

"It's okay" he ruffled my hair.  "Let's have some chat" I nodded. I followed him to the corner of rofftop and we sat down on the floor.

"Sunbae, hm, may I ask you something?" I asked

"Yes sure. What is it?" he opened a can of soda and gave it to me

"What are you doing here? I mean what are you doing on this rooftop at this time?" I drank the soda he gave

"This rooftop is like a place for me to release all my stress" he explained

"Is it like your secret place?" 

He nodded "It used to be a secret place but now you already knew it so it is no longer a secret place"

I looked down "Sorry"

"It's okay. It looks like I have to find another place" He smiled.

"Sorry again" I said. 

"So you are a new student right?" he asked

"Neh, I've been schooling here for 3 weeks but I don't even have any friends. They are like anti with me. Whenever I say Hi to them, they'll look at me with weird faces and run away from me" I exclaimed

"Is it because of Yewon?" he asked.

"I think so" I looked down and sighed. He touched my face with his long finger "Neh?"

"Nothing" he said

"Wait, how did you know it's because of Yewon?" I asked

I was with Junyoung that time. I heard every single word you said to her until Junyoung came in and yelled Yewon name" he smiled. So it really was Junyoung who yelled her name that time.

"Really?" 

"Hm" he nodded "I'm so proud of you"

"Waeyo?" I asked

"Because you are the first person who brave enough to say such things to her" he explained

"Seriously?" I smiled "I'm so proud of myself too"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

On the same time : 

Junyoung POV : 

"Finally arrive!" Ahh, this is so tiring. I had to ran down the stairs on the other block and had to ran up this block. I stopped at the door when I heard people chatting. "It sounds like Junka's and Kevin hyung's voice" I peeked them from behind of the rooftop door. I can't clearly hear them so I stepped forward and hid behind the boxes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Junka POV : 

"You are the girl I met at the shop with Kwanghee and Dongjun the other day right?" he asked. I smiled and nodded.

"You really don't know ZE:A?" he asked for comfirmation

"Aniyo. I know your songs but I don't know the members name including you. I only know Junyoung cause he is the leader" I exclaimed. He nodded

"But how did you know my name is Kevin if you don't know our name except for Junyoung?" he asked

"When? Just now? Ahh, it's because my best friend showed me a poster of ZE:A the other day. So she introduced me with you guys name" I smiled.

He looked at his wristwatch while I drank my soda till it's empty. 

"Ahh, it's time for me to go to the dance studio. We should go now" he smiled.

"Neh!" I nodded. He helped me to stand up.

"Ah, Junka-ya" he called me "Since you stole my first kiss, so you need to be responsible" he smiled

"Neh?" it was really weird when he said that cause usually a girl who asked for the responsibility of the first kiss. So it should be me who should ask for responsibility. Plus, it was my first kiss too!

"I'm just kidding" he laughed "Since you have no friends, let me be your friend, is that okay for you?"

"Sorry? Did you said you wanted to be friends with me?" I asked and he nodded.

I hugged him when he said he wanted to be my friend. I hugged him so tight. He seemed shocked when I hugged him.

"Shall we go now?" he asked

"Neh. Let's go" I released my hug. He put his arm around my shoulder and we walked down the stairs to the front gate.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Junyoung POV : 

Junka and Kevin hyung went down to go home already. I was still peeking when I saw Junka hugged Kevin hyung. Why Junka hugged Kevin hyung? I can't hear what they were saying about before Junka hugged Kevin hyung. "Did Kevin hyung proposed Junka?" I shook my head. "No way. He can't proposed Junka" I pouted to myself. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Junka POV : 

So, Kevin sunbae go to school with a motorbike. His motorbike is so cool. When I saw his motorbike, I was like WOAH! I craze over motorbike but I craze over headphones even more.

"Junka" he called me when I was too focus on his motorbike

"Neh?" I answered while my eyes were still focus on his motorbike

"You want me to send you home?" he asked

I shook my head "It's okay. I'll walk home" I smiled "You are going this way right?" he looked at the way I pointed and nodded "I use this way to go home" I pointed at the other way.

"Are you sure?" he asked. I nodded. "Okay then. I leave you here okay? Take care" he ruffled my hair "Annyeong" I waved at him before he went to the dance studio.

After saying goodbye, I turned to the way where I use to go home. After few steps, I stopped. I just remembered about Kevin sunbae's autograph for Kyuwan. So I turned back and I saw Kevin sunbae was so far away from me. I bet, if I shouted he won't hear me. "I'll ask for his autograph tomorrow" I turned around and ready to go home.

"YAH! LEE JUNKA!" someone shouted my name. It sounded like it was from the school gate. When I turned around I saw MOON JUNYOUNG in front of the school gate.

"YAH! LEE JUNKA! I waited for hours you know" he shouted

Ahh, after that I only remembered about meeting him on the rooftop. I was too happy talking to Kevin sunbae till I forgot to meet him

"Ahh, I forgot about it. Mian!" I shouted from the place I stood. He walked towards me.

"Let me send you home" he offered.

"Mwo? Don't you have dance practice? Kevin sunbae just went for the practice"  I exclaimed.

"I don't want to go" he looked serious

"Oh wae? You should go" I exclaimed

He turned me around. "Le's just go have some chocolates"

I shook "But I prefer ice cream than chocolates"

"Fine! Whatever" he smirked. "I just want to spend time with you"

"Mwo?" I heard what he said but I just wanted a comfirmation

"Nothing" he exclaimed "Let's go now" he walked while holding my shoulder

It was so awkward that time. He didn't talk a thing. He was so silence till I asked him "Why you wanted to meet me at the rooftop?"

"I wanna say sorry" he looked down

"About what?" I asked

"I kissed you the other day and about Yewon yelled at you" he said

"Ahh, it's okay. Your apologize is accepted" I smiled "Why you said sorry on behalf of Yewon?" He became silence. It was okay for me if he don't want to answer my question. Maybe they had problems. Okay whatever but at least can you please talk to me? I was bored to death walking with you. I sighed

"Why you sighed?" he asked

"Nothing" I answered "Why you kissed me the other day? He didn't answer my question. He became totally silence

"YAH! I'm asking you, why you kissed me the other day?" I asked him again

"We arrived now" he said

"Huh?" I confused. He pointed me the Baskin Robin shop.

"You wait out here. Let me but it for you. So what flavor do you want?" he asked

"Just buy me any flavor. I will eat them all" I smiled

He entered the shop. When he entered, all the girls were like screaming Junyoung's name. I watched him from the outside. That's not the important thing. What is more important is, why am I so awkward when I walked with him? Why my heart beats so fast when I'm with him? "Am I in love with him?" I shook my head. I'm not in love with him. "ANDWAE!"