Final

Music Life

 

Yewon POV : 

I sighed. What should I do now? I was really clueless. Am I the one who is stupid before or the guy who sent me buckets of flowers until it covered the entire of my bedroom is stupid? I was holding a ver huge card and I read it. It was from Kwanghee oppa. He's been very nice to me. I never treated him bad but out of ZE:A members he's the nicest ever. 

He confessed to me before but it was hard for me to forget about Junyoung and accept him. It's been awhile I didn't disturb Junka and Junyoung relationship. "Should I just give up on Junyoung and accept Kwanghee oppa?" I said to myself. I sighed. It was a hard decision. Should I just gave Kwanghee oppa a chance? But I don't want Junka to live happily ever after with Junyoung. I am not gonna let that to happen.

I got a phone call and it was Kwanghee oppa. I answered it, "Yobosaeyo?"

"Yobosaeyo? Yewon-ah, this is Kwanghee oppa. How are you?" 

"I'm doing great"

"It's nice to hear that" I could hear he giggled.

"Oppa" I called him, "Thanks for the flowers. I really like it. You made my day"

"Ahhh you like it? I know you will like it. Did you read the card?"

"Mm. I read it. Really thank you"

"As long as you are happy that is a good news for me"

At that moment, I thought, I really should give Kwanghee oppa a chance. He's not that bad either. I know he can be a really good lover although he's very goofy and clumsy sometimes. "Oppa. I've made a decision"

"Oh really. What is it?"

"Can we have a romantic dinner tonight? Or should I say a date?" I smiled

"Wait, is this means you accept me? Really? You gave up on Junyoungi? WOOOOO!!!!" he shouted in the phone.

"YAH! Oppa! I don't want to be deaf" I shouted back to him

"Okay sorry. I'll pick you up at 8. I should go find suitablle suits to wear. Byeee. I love you"

"I love you too, yeobo" I hanged up the phone. I know I made a right decision.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Junka POV : 

"Good morning you two!!"  Kyuwan and Nina greeted us on the front door. Greeted them with a morning-sour face, yes that was me. I was totally mad at both of them. I crossed my arm and headed to the kitchen to eat my sandwich back.

"Oh Nina, Kyuwan, annyeong!" Junyoung greeted. He was packing up his stuffs to get out from the house and to go to the school. "Aren't you two suppose to be in school uniform?" he asked. I was still giving them a silence treatment.

"We are thinking about skipping school today" Nina answered.

"Ahh Junka-yah. It's such a surprise that we got a call saying that you are recovered from your fever in just 4 days. Usually the shortest is about 1 to 2 weeks" Kyuwan teased.

"Because I'm awesome" I answered it confidently and drank my water. It was weird for me to to get recover in just 3 day. What Kyuwan said was true. I looked up at Junyoung and he was still packing up his stuffs.

"Because you are awesome? Yeah right. Or is it because you two slept together?" Nina smirked.

I spit out the water I was drinking after listening the word 'slept together' came out from Nina's innocent mind. "What the hell are you talking about?! I'm just afraid about the test. That's all. Ahhh really disturbing. I'm going now. Bye" I took my bag on the couch and headed out the house.

"YAH! LEE JUNKA! Wait for me!" Junyoung screamed from the inside. I ignored him and keep walking. He walked after me. "YAH! Let's go with the car" he grabbed my hand when both of us were right in front of it.

I glared at him and let go off his hand. "I want to walk. You can drive it alone" I walked down the street without even looking back.

"YAH! Junka! Aishhh you are such a hard girl! YAH! Wait up!" he ran after me and walked beside me.

Not a word came out from my mouth or him. We were both were silence on our way to school. Suddenly, he started to start a conversation, "I'm scared of the Math test". I didn't response to him. "Do we need to ride the bus to the school?". I was silence. "Maybe we should ride the subway" I was remain unspoken. He sighed and stopped walking. I guessed he given up.

I kept walking leaving him behind.I felt weird too. I felt so awkward walking beside him. He was trying to be nice to me but I don't know why I was so egoistic. I was suppose to forgive him. He took care of me when I'm sick. I shouldn't be too evil to him. "Should I forgive him?" I talked to myself. 

"You should!" I don't know when did Junyoung walked beside me. He turned and hugged me so tight. I was stunt and shocked. I couldn't move because of his hug. It was so tight. "Don't move. Let's stay like this for a little while" he whispered. I followed what he said. He whispered again, "I can feel your heart beats. If you want to know. You heart only beats this fast, at this rate, when you are with me right?" he smirked.

I didn't realize that too but after he said that, what he said was true. My heart beats fast when I'm with him. It never beats this fast when I was with Juntaek. Maybe Juntaek was just suitable to be my friend instead of being my boyfriend. Now wonder our relationship wan't long. 

I let go off his hug, "We have a test to sit later. So bye". I walked away, leaving him behind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Junyoung POV : 

"The Math test was hard. What do you think about it?" I said. We were walking back home and I wanted to start a conversation with her, but all she did is acting cold with me. Even now, she's walking, facing the road. I wondered myself is she still mad at me. The last time she said, she didn't know. "How's History? Is my tips useful for you to answer the questions?" I smiled awkwardly.

"Mm. Yeah Thanks" she finally spoke, but still facing the road.

"It's good then" I started to smile.

"Mmm. Really thank you" she said. This time sounded weird.

"You just have to thank me once" I said.

"No. This time really, thank you for everything. Thank you for taking care of me when I'm sick, been hospitalized. Thank you for teaching me" she said, looking forward and she started to smile. "Thank you for be there for me. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for pouring your love to me. Thank you because you put me in your heart. Thank you for give me hope and trust to fell in love again. If you want to know, I gave up on love after I broke up with Juntaek. Then you came into my life and you made me to trust on love again and yes I did. I never told anyone about this before so you are the first person to know about this. I was thinking about really to give up on love but I don't know why, maybe Kyuwan's and Nina's idea to lock me up with you really works. I want to hate you but I can't. So I'm planning to go back to Jeju"

After she said 'Go back to Jeju', I was stunt and shock. She would never make such decision. "What are you talking about?"

She stopped from walking, so did I. She took something out from her bag, gave it to me and walked away, leaving me behind. It was the iPod that I gave to her.  I the iPod and looked into the playlist. There was only one song in that iPod and it was Music Life. So all this while, she's been listening to my song. The song that I created for her and Yewon. I ran to her and grabbed her hand. I turned her around and held her tight. I stared her eyes. "Why are you returning this to me? I want you to keep it"

"No" she said. "I want to forget about you, so please don't make me like this" she teared.

"Why can't you see that I still want you and you are everything for me now? No one can block me from keep loving you. It will be an empty world without you. Why are you leaving me? Why is it so hard for you to forgive me?" I screamed.

"I forgive you long time ago" she said. I let go off her. "This is the best way for me to forget about you. I just have to go away for you. It's the best way to erase all our memories. If I stay here, can you make me forget about you? Can you help me to hate you? CAN YOU?! IF YOU CAN'T THEN PLEASE HATE AND FORGET ABOUT ME" she shouted. "I'm sick of being tricked like this" she punched her chest.

I held her hand and realized there was kinda purple-blue colour on her cheekbone and I guessed that must be a bruise because of that she punched her chest so hard. "Stop it. You are having bruise. I don't want to see you hurt. You said you forgive me then why are you bringing this up again?"

"I just..." I stopped her from saying by hugging her. 

"I don't want to hear anything. A past is just a past. You just don't know about what you are saying. I know you. You are a type of girl who don't understand her own feeling. It's only me who can understand your true feeling. You are a girl who is full of ego but still nice. I don't want to hate or forget about you. I don't want to help you to forget and hate me. I just want you to be mine. I just want to live in a happy ending" I whispered in her ear.

She let go off me and ran away, leaving me alone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Junka POV : 

It's been 2 days that Junyoung and I haven't talk. And it's been 2 days that he didn't come to school. I can't believe myself that I have guts to say those things to him.

It was good to finally let everything out. I've been keep all thos things by myself and I can't even talked about it either with Kyuwan or Nina. I went to my secret place after school. Not even informing Kyuwan and Nina tha I'll be home late. Watching the beach scenery while having a cup of ice-cream is nice.

'You are a type of girl who don't understand her own feeling' This phrase he whispered into my ear. He was actually right. I never understand my own feeling. I felt like a stupid girl after he said that. I shouldn't felt that because I am stupid. I yawned. I don't want to think about it. I fell on the sands and slightly closed my eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Junyoung POV : 

"Why isn't she picking up her phone?" I mumbled to myself. I tried to call Junka but she didn't pick up. I guessed he must be very mad at me.

I tried to call Kyuwan, "Kyuwan-ah, is Junka there?"

"No. She's not home yet. Why?"

"I want to meet her"

"Oh really? I will tell her when she's home. Junyoung-ah.." she called my name. "Do you know about she decided to go back to Jeju?"

"Emm yeah. She told me. Why?"

"Honestly, I guess you need to stop meeting her for a while. You should give her some empty space to think. I'm sorry but I think that's the best for her. She seems clueless these days. She don't know what is she doing. I, I mean we, Nina and I don't want her to leave us. We want her to stay"

Silence creeped in. What Kyuwan said was true. I should give her some space to think. "Ahh, nehh. Don't worry. I don't want her to leave either. I will make things better. I want to hang up now. Bye"

I sighed. The other members were out for their schedule and I gave excuse that I got stomach ache just to make sure that Junka  get to listen to my song. I spent 2 days just to make her a new song and she's not even picking up her phone. "Ahhh, I'm tired" I laid down on the bed and covered myself with a blanket. I stared the ceiling and started to hum according to the song that Junka wrote for me. 

I'm not as perfect as other girls. Being love by you is one of the wonders that happened to me. You are the only one who can cure my broken heart.  If I lost, you will always find me at the beach, laying down on the sand while looking at the night sky and listening to the sea waves sound. Although you never say this before but I know that you are always by my side. Please say the words that will cheer my every day. I Love You

"Wait" I sat up straight. I started to examine back the lyrics in her song. "If I lost, you will always find me at the beach, laying down on the sand while looking at the night sky and listening to the sea waves sound?? That's it! No wonder she's always missing. The beach must be her hidden place. It must be! Ahhh Lee Junka. You just love to make riddles don't you? Wait. Kyuwan said don't meet her. Ahhh I don't care. I solved the riddle" I said to myself. I climbed down my bed and ran out of the dorm to search for Junka.

 

I arrived at the beach and didn't see any sign of her. I ran slowly on the beach. It was school day so not many people were on the beach. I ran to the east, west of the beach but still couldn't find her. So I made a decision to sit down and took some fresh air. As I was wiping my sweats, I saw a leg moved behind some big rocks. I stood up and walked towards the rock. I peeked before I barged in case there was a couple making out. 

A smile occured on my face as I saw it was Lee Junka was sleeping on the sand. I walked towards her and make myself comfort sitting beside her. I touched her hair. It was so soft. "You are very good in riddles don't you?" I don't get it how can she sleep on hard sand. I tried to lift her head up on my lap, but she suddenly woke up.

She sat up, rubbing her eyes, "Who are you?"

"Akk. You don't know your own boyfriend?" I sighed. I guessed she must be still in her dreamland. "This is me. Moon Junyoung. Your bf. Don't you remember?"

"Shishh. Junyoung? My bf?" she smirked, ruffling her hair. "I don't have a bf. We broke up because he lied to me"

"YAH! I don't know that you can be like this after waking up. Are you drunk? Did you drink?" I held her chin up.

She pushed my hand. "I didn't drink and I'm not drunk. I was just having a good time sleeping until you came"

"What Kyuwan and Nina said about you is true. You really are a 'Sleeping Princess'. Talk nonsense without reasons " I said, giving her a bottle of mineral water. "Here, drink this"

"Thanks" she took it and drank it. "How did you find me?" she asked.

"Your song"

"My song?"

"Yeah, your song" I sang to her song. "If I lost, you will always find me at the beach, laying down on the sand while looking at the night sky and listening to the sea waves sound" I smiled. "You wrote that because you want me to figure it out right?"

"But I didn't expect that you manage to figure it out" she drank the water again. "Congratulations then. It feels relieve to be here. When you look at the ocean, at the sky, it feels like your problem have gone. It feels good to release some tension here"

"Yeah, I can feel that. You are talking to me? I thought you are going to act cold with me again" I asked, curious. This girl was acting weird.

"I was thinking about doing that. But after what you said the other day, it was true. I am egoistic and I can't understand myself. I guess all this time I wasn't mature. Wait, if you thought that I'm going to act cold to you again. Then why you came searching for me?"

I kissed her lips, "You really is stupid. I came here, searching for you because I love you and I always am. I told you. I want a happy ending. A happy ending with you". She stared my eyes and didn't say anything. I could see that she was touch by my words. Well, I managed to persuade her. She turned away and looked into the ocean, smiling. "Here, listen to this", I gave her the iPod that she returned to me and ask her to listen to the song that I wrote. I put one headphone in her and one in mine.

I started to sing along to the song. "Knowing you is one of the beautiful wonders that happened to me. I want you to know that I never regret in meeting you. All this while I've been stupid not seeing through your heart. But now I realized that no one can replace you in my heart. I hope there's space for me in your heart. I want you to know that I want a happy ending. A happy ending with you. Please forgive me. I love you Lee Junka"

"This song is good. Is this ZE:A new song?" She smiled. Looking at her face, I know she was teasing.

"NO! I wrote this song. Finally a song only for you. I never give this to other peole. Only you and always you. Do you like it?" I smiled back. She nodded. "Do you forgive me now?"

"I told you I forgive you long time ago" she smiled.

"Oh jinjja?!" my eyes widened. Without a word, Junka kissed me right on my lips.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Junka POV : 

"A vacation?" my eyes widened.

"Yeah. A vacation. We planned it. 2Jun, Kyushik, JongNa" Nina explained, holding her bf's hand. Yeah, Kyuwan and I wasn't lucky today because ZE:A was busy with their training.

"2Jun?" I asked.

"Kyushik?" Kyuwan asked.

"And JongNa!" Nina screamed. "Don't you two get it. 2Jun, Junka-Junyoung. Kyushik, Kyuwan-Hyungshik and JongNa, Jonghyun-Nina" she giggled and Jonghyun kissed her cheek.

"I'm good with it but where are we going?" I asked.

"Just tell us all about your plan" Kyuwan said to make it simple.

"Well, my dad has a vancar and he allowed me to use it" Jonghyun explained. "So we are going to have a vacation on a beach. We will make barbeque, set up tents, sit around the fire, sing a song. In other words, we gonna have fun there"

"Yeah, we talked about this with Junyoung and Hyungshik and both of them are agreed with us" Nina explained.

"If everyone's going, then I'm okay with it" I said. 

"Me too" Kyuwan added.

 

THE VACATION DAY : 

We arrived at the beach in the evening. It was a very long way from our home. Since it was Jonghyun's dad's vancar, so he was responsible to drive it all the way to the bech.

"YAH! Jonghyun put that up properly" Junyoung shouted to Jonghyun who was setting up the tent by himself.

"HOW AM I GOING TO SET THIS THING UP ALONE!!!???" Jonghyun shouted back.

I stood beside Junyoung, helping him to set up the barbeque fire. I slapped his arm, "You don't have to shout. Go help him. Let me do this alone"

"No. He has Nina. I want to stand here with you" he giggled. I smiled back at him. Soon after that Nina came to Jonghyun to help him out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nina POV : 

It was morning. We had fun last night. We had barbeque chicken as dinner and had a singing session around the fire. Well, we did asking some risky questions. Just to know each other secrets. All this while no one knows that I'm afraid of cats except for Kyuwan and Junka. Yesterday night, Jonghyun figured it out because stupid Junka asked me that stupid question.

"Nina!" Jonghyun jumped beside me.

I was shocked "Omma!" I shouted. He was giggling. "YAH! I'm almost dead"

He laughed. "I'm not a cat. So you don't have to be that shocked" I just smirked. "Let's go

Jonghyun pulled me into the cold sea water. "YAH! It's very cold in here!" I shouted.

"No. It's not cold when you are with me" he smiled.

I stared his eyes. Within a minute, our lips met and we were kissing in that cold water.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyuwan POV : 

"It's our turn to set the fire for barbeque" Hyungshik sighed.

"Yah, don't sighed. You are the one who will a lot later" I giggled.

"Ahhh can you guys stop that eating thing. I'm sick of it. I know I eat a lot but I never get fat" he complained.

"You never get fat because you have that tiring training everyday" I smirked.

"Fine whatever. Can you pass me that marshmallow?" he asked, pointing to a bag of marshmallow beside me.

I took the marshmallow and hid it behind me. "You can only eat this tonight" 

"Ahhh" he whined. "I want it now!"

"Try to catch me if you can!" I shouted. He grabbed my wrist before I could run. He turned and kissed me on my lips. I was stunt. I don't know why eveytime he kissed me, I will become stunt.

"There I catch you" he took the marshmallow. "Set this fire properly okay?" he ruffled my hair and walked away.

"Okay" I was still stunt. Soon after that I realized, he's the man so he should set up the fire. "YAH! PARK HYUNGSHIK!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Junka POV : 

"Still not sleeping?" Junyoung sat beside me on the sand. It was our second night of vacation. We will go home tomorrow. Nina and Kyuwan was sleeping in the tent. I couldn't sleep that night. I stayed up, sitting on the sand.

"Mm. Nope. I'm not sleepy" I smiled.

"You are right. It really feel relieve to sit at the beach, looking at the ocean, at the sky. It really feels nice" he smiled.

"I know" I smiled back. "I am so happy. To see Kyuwan is happy with Hyungshik and Nina with Jonghyun. I hope they are going to be last forever"

"How about us?" he asked, looking at me.

I looked at him, "I don't know. What do you think?"

He looked up to the sky. "I told you. I just want a happy ending with you" he turned to me. "I love you"

"I love you too" I smiled and put my head on his shoulder.

It was a very nice night for me and Junyoung. 

-THE END-