Chapter 18

Music Life

Nina POV : 

Jonghyun took my phone number on the day we met for the first time and asked me to meet him at the library today. I wondered why he wanted to meet me. When I arrived at the library, he was waiting for me at outside of the library.

“Oh, Nina. You are here” he smiled 

“Ah, sorry, I’m late” I apologized

“It’s okay. I just got here too” he smiled

“Sorry to ask, but why are meeting here?” I asked

“You love books right? I guess we can hang out together reading books here” he smiled

I smiled back awkwardly at him. Although I love to read books and novels, it doesn’t mean I like library. I never like library since I was born. People are so silence in here.

We entered the library. He took some books from the shelf while I was still searching for interesting books. I can’t even found one. Why the library books are so boring? 

“Jonghyun-ah, I can’t find any interesting books in here” I said and my tone was kinda high and almost all the people in the library can hear me.

“Miss, this is a library, please keep your volume down” the librarian who walked passed by warned me

I bowed “I’m sorry”

I looked at Jonghyun. He was trying to control his laughter. I glared at him and smirked. I randomly took a book on the shelf and sat at the table beside the window. He sat in front of me. He was trying to control his laughter. I smirked and ignored him. I flip through pages of the book that I took. When I was flipping, suddenly, Jonghyun handed me a sticky yellow pad.

It’s written “You can’t talk loudly in the library” 

I looked at him and smirked. I took the paper and threw it away. I was trying to ignore him. After that, he handed me another sticky yellow pad “Mianhae :(“

I took out a pen and wrote there “It’s okay :) I forgive you”

“Thank you :)”

“You’re welcome. It’s a good thing at least you apologize”

“At least? Should I treat you after this?”

“Yup! Treat me lunch okay? ^_^”

“Lunch? Okay! ^^”

I looked up at him and stop replying his notes. He handed me another sticky note

“Why are you not replying me?”

“Eh?”

“Nothing. You look pretty today”

I looked up at him and whispered “Thank you!”

He handed another sticky note “Can I ask you something?”

“Sure. What is it?”

“Do you ever have a boyfriend before this?”

“No. Why?” 

“Can I be the first” 

I looked up at him and blinked “Are you serious?”

“I am serious” I looked at him. He just smiled. He took out a box and gave it to me. I opened the box and there was a bracelet, and on that bracelet it has his name on it. I started to smile. I looked at him. He showed me the bracelet he was wearing. There was my name curved on the bracelet he was wearing.

I took out a test pad from my bag. I wrote there, “I DO!” with a permanent marker and gave the paper to him. After he read the paper, he stood up and bent a little. He came forward to me and kissed me right on my lips.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Junka POV : 

“ARGHHHHH!!! THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING” I shouted while covering my face with a cushion. We were watching the ZE:A show. I can’t stand looking at myself on the TV. 

“Why do you need to be embarrass? You are supposed to be proud” Kyuwan said

“I know but…” I covered my face with a cushion “I’m just embarrass of myself” I answered.

Kyuwan threw a cushion at me “Don’t try to be a here” she smirked. I avoided the cushion and both of us laughed. Suddenly, Nina giggled over something while holding her phone. Both of us looked at Nina with those question marks on our head.

“Nina” I called her. She ignored me. “Nina” I called her again and she was still ignoring me and giggling over something. “Nina” I called her name for the third time and she was still ignoring me. “YAH KIM NINA!” I threw a cushion at her. 

“Mwoya?!” Nina pissed

“I called you three times and you ignored me” I said “What are you giggling at? Mind to share?” I smiled

“No. Sorry. You will know soon” Nina answered while pressing the keypad on her phone. I guessed she was texting with someone but she don’t even tell us who was it. 

“YAH! You better tell who is it or I will kill you” I jokingly held her neck and it looks liked I wanted to strangle her. I laughed

“YAH! I told you, you will know soon. Just not today” she giggled. I can hear Kyuwan was laughing hard at the back. I know they were hiding something from me. I let go off my hand.

“Both of you are hiding something from me” I sighed “Hey, I’m your friend too, you two better tell me now!”

I looked at Kyuwan “It’s Nina’s secret, so you should ask her” she said

I stared at Nina “I am telling you for the third time. You will know it soon. Just wait for the time”

I stood up and sighed “You two are so weird” I entered the kitchen and had a bucket of ice-cream.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yewon POV :

“AHHHHHHHHHH!!” I threw the glass I was holding on the wall.

How could they reveal their relationship on public? I asked the CEO to reveal about my relationship with Junyoung back then but he never allowed me to do that. This is all Lee Junka’s fault. If she didn’t exist in that school. She wouldn’t took my place.

“I’m going to take revenge on her. I should tell this to Yoona and Bomi”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Junka POV :

“RRRRRRIIIIIINNNNGGGGG!!!” the school hours were over. I bumped into Jonghyun when I was walking along the hallway, on my way to the restaurant.

“Ah, Jonghyun, annyeong” I waved “How are you?”

“I’m doing great” he answered “How about you? Where’s Junyoung? You are not going home with him?”

“Junyoung? He didn’t come today. Besides, I’m not going home straight away. I need to go to work first” I answered

“Oh I see” he responded “And how’s Nina?”

“Nina? She’s…great. Why are you asking about her?” I asked, curiously. How did he knows about Nina? I never told him about Nina before.

“Oh I forgot” he patted his forehead. He bend a little and whispered in my ear “Nina is my girlfriend now”

“MWOYA?!” I yelled “Why I never know about this? Why she don’t even want to tell me? So you are the one she giggled about”

“She wanted me to tell you about our relationship and I guessed so” he smiled 

“Mind to tell everything about how you got to flirt Nina?” I raised my eyebrow

“Sure” he smiled “I will tell you all the way down to the front gate”

So we walked to the front gate while Jonghyun telling me the story about how him and Nina can get together.

On the same time : 

Yewon POV : 

“Did you get the photos?” I asked. We were peeking over Jonghyun and Junka. I ordered Yoona and Bomi to take photos of Junka and Jonghyun. 

“Yewon looked at this picture” Yoona gave me her phone and I looked at the photo.

“I am a great photographer right?” Yoona praised herself “This picture, when Jonghyun bent and whispered to Junka, it looks liked they were kissing”

I looked at the photos and I smiled “I admit that you are really good in photographing” I patted Yoona’s shoulder

“Let me see” Bomi took the phone from my hand and looked at the photo

“Thank you” Yoona thanked me

“So Yewon, when are you going to show this to Junyoung? These pictures are daebak” Bomi asked while still looking at the photos

“Before I show these to Junyoung, we need to have a very good plan so that Junka and Junyoung will break up and will never get back together. You two are going to help me right?” I glared at them

“Yeah sure!” they nodded

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Junka POV : 

Yesung oppa was doing some calculation at the table. I sat in front of him. “Oppa” I called him

“Hm?” he responded while pressing the numbers on the calculator “What do you want?” 

“Can I take some leaves?” I asked “Only for three days”

“Leaves? Why? When?” he asked, still calculating on something

“Because I got something personal to do. Starting tomorrow. Can ah?” I asked for confirmation.

“Hm, well..” he put the pen down and stretched his body “Let me talk to Jaegyeong first and we will inform you later but we still need you tomorrow. Maybe you can take a leave the day after tomorrow?”

“Sure” I smiled “As long as I get the leaves so it will be okay”

 

Nina bumped into my room, put a mini bucket of ice-cream beside me and sat on my bed “Junka, what are you doing? You’ve been in front of the laptop since morning and you didn’t take your lunch and breakfast. Don’t tell me that you are going to stay in front of the laptop until the dinner?” she nagged

“Maybe. By the way, thanks” I replied, busying scrolling over the web while eating the ice-cream.

“Mworago?! You asked me to cook this and that and you don’t even want to eat it? You know I’m worried about you. You didn’t eat anything since morning. If I didn’t enter your room with that ice-cream, I guess you’ll be starving in here” she nagged

I looked at her and smiled “I’m okay. Don’t worry. I will eat it when I’m hungry okay?” I looked back at the screen of my laptop.

“You didn’t go to school and you took some leaves just to sit in front of this laptop?” she nagged more

“I FOUND IT!” I cheered

“YAH! You are ignoring me?! Why you suddenly cheered?” she asked

I took the paper that I printed out “This” I gave Nina the paper

“What is this?” she read it “What are you going to do with all these addresses?” 

“I’m going to every address in there” I answered

“What for?” she asked

“I’m going to search a girl name Sooyoung. She’s dead…” 

“Why the hell you wanted to search for a dead girl?” Nina cut my words before I could finish my words

“Can you listen first? I don’t even finish with my words then you cut it out” I pouted

“Okay, okay. Sorry. Now proceed” she smiled innocently

“I promised Junyoung to find his long lost first love. Sooyoug is his first love when he was young but she’s dead now. Sooyoung dead because of his mistake. So, Sooyoung’s parents don’t even allowed him to visit Sooyoung’s grave and till today, Junyoung still don’t know where is Sooyoung’s grave. I promised him that I’m going to find Sooyoung’s grave no matter what” I explained

“Oh really? How awful. So when are you going to these addresses? There are 25 addresses for you to go” Nina asked

“I’m going tomorrow, after the school hours” I smiled

“You need my help?” Nina offered herself

“No. It’s okay”

“Okay, then. Goodluck. I hope you can find her grave. Hwaiting” she cheered

“Yeah, hwaiting” I laughed. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kevin POV : 

The school hours were over. I was walking along the hallway while listening to my iPod. I saw Junka walked in front me.

“JUNKA!” I shouted her name and ran to her.

She looked back “Kevin sunbae? Ah annyeong” she waved

I stopped right in front of her. “Wanna go home? Let’s go home together” I smiled

“It’s okay. I need to go somewhere else first” she smiled

“Ahh do you mean work? I will send you there” 

“No. I’m not going to work” she answered

“Then where are you going?” I asked

“Sunbae, you don’t have shooting today? Junyoung didn’t come today” she changed the topic

I guessed she didn’t want to answer the question. I shook my head “We are done with the shooting actually but Junyoung had a midnight schedule last night, so he’s resting at the dorm”

“Oh I see” she responded. She looked at her wristwatch “I have to go now sunbae. See you tomorrow sunbae! Bye” she waved and ran along the hallway

“Where is she going? She’s not going home and work” I mumbled to myself. I secretly followed her from the back. 

We went for about 8 houses. I don’t know what she was doing at each house. But what I can see is, when we went to a house, she will rang the bell and talked to the house owner. I barely hear what were they talking about but Junka seemed has a list of addresses. I guessed that must be the addresses that she needed to go today. I was peeking on her when she suddenly turned back. I quickly hid against the wall and covered my face with my bag.

“Kevin sunbae! Don’t try to hide from me” Junka shouted at me.

I banged my head on the wall when she came towards me. “What are you doing here sunbae? You’ve been stalking on me since we left the school” she asked

“I’m…just…erm..” I was totally out of idea what was I going to answer. “I’m just worry about you” I said

“Worry about me? Oh wae?” she asked

“It’s nothing much” I smiled “Aren’t you cold? Let’s go get some coffee first” She nodded. I grabbed her to the nearest coffee shop.

“What were you doing just now Junka? Go to every single houses and left with dissapointed faces” I asked.

She took a sirp and gave me the paper she was holding all the time “This is the list of the addresses that I need to go today” she answered

“What for?”

“Do you know Sooyoung?” she asked. I shook my head “She is Junyoung’s first love and I promise him that I’m gonna find her grave”

“So Sooyoung is dead? Junyoung never told me about her before” I said

“Sooyoung dead because of his mistake. So, Sooyoung’s parents don’t even allowed him to visit Sooyoung’s grave and till today, Junyoung still don’t know where is Sooyoung’s grave” she explained

“Don’t you feel hurt Junka?” I asked

“I felt that at first but I feel pity to Junyoung because when the time he told me the story, he looks liked he miss Sooyoung so much” She explained

Suddenly, tears came out from my eyes. “Sunbae, are you okay? Is the story so sad?” she asked

I wiped my tears “No, it’s alright. I’m okay” I smiled “Are you done with your coffee? Let me help you to find Sooyoung’s grave”

“Okay, but are you sure you are okay sunbae?” she asked for confirmation

I nodded “Yes I’m sure. Now let’s go before it gets dark” I grabbed her hands and we went to the next house. About 1 hour after that, we arrived at the last house. “This is the last house. I hope this is her parents’ house”  I said

“I hope so” she responded. Junka rang the bell. No respond” She rang for the second time. Still no respond. We looked each other. She rang for the third time. Still no respond. We looked each other and sighed.

“I guess they are not home. Maybe we should come again tomorrow” I said, trying to give her hope. We turned around. 

“Ahh, I’m so sorry. I was in the bathroom” the house owner opened the door and apologized

“Ahh, it’s okay ahjumma. We are sorry for disturbing you too” Junka said. We bowed. “Ahjumma, can we ask you something?”

“Yes sure, what is it?” the ahjumma smiled

Junka looked at me first then asked “Are you Sooyoung’s mother? The girl who died about 10 years ago?” 

That ahjumma expression changed “Yes, I’m her mother. Please come in first” she invited us

Junka told everything about Junyoung and Sooyoung, about how Junyoung felt so guitly, about how Junyoung missed Sooyoung so much. That ahjumma told us that she felt guilty to Junyoung to about forbid him from attending Sooyoung’s funeral back then. That ahjumma told us where was Sooyoung’s grave and that she wanted to see Junyoung and asked for his apologize about she have done to Junyoung. 

“Feel free to come here again Junka-ssi, Kevin-ssi” that ahjumma sent us to the door.

“Sure ahjumma. Thanks for the information ahjumma” Junka greeted her cheerfully. I just bowed and went away.

“Thank you sunbae for company me” she thanked me

“Sure, no problem. Besides, I’m always worry about you” I smiled

“Sunbae” she called me “Why are you always worried about me?”

When we walked along the street, I saw Junyoung’s car was parked at the opposite of the street. I can see Junyoung was in the car, looking at both of us. I quickly held Junka’s hand.

“Sunbae, what’s wrong?” Junka looked at me. Soon, after that, Junyoung left. “Sunbae” Junka called me again. I guessed she didn’t see Junyoung’s car just now. “What’s wrong?” she asked

I let her hand off “Nothing’s wrong. We are going back home right? Let me send you home”

“No, it’s okay. I got somewhere else to go” she smiled

“Where?” 

“It’s a secret and this time sunbae, don’t follow me okay?” she smiled and left me clueless on where she was going.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Junka POV : 

I went to the theme park to buy entry tickets for me and Junyoung. I was planning to had a real date just like what he wished. On my way home, I walked passed a shop that sells cute couple things. I saw a really nice couple ring displayed at the shop. I entered the shop and asked about the couple ring.

“How much is this?” I asked

“It is 890000won” the salesgirl smiled.

I opened my wallet. I only had 900000won. If I bought the ring I would only have 10000won for my pocket money. How am I going to survive? I sighed. I thought really hard about buying the ring. If I buy that ring, I will have 10000won left for my pocket money. I remembered that I have enough stock of ice-cream for me in the fridge. It is enough unless Kyuwan or Nina ate it.

“Miss, do you still want to buy this ring?” the salesgirl asked. Looking at me with an annoy face. Maybe she thought I couldn’t afford that ring. But the salesgirl was right.

“I will buy it” I smirked. The salesgirl head me to the counter to pay for the rings. I asked her to wrapped it. I will make this as his late-birthday present.

 

As I walked back home, I saw a group of girls were gathering in front of our house. I came nearer. I was afraid in case something happened either to Kyuwan or Nina. “What’s wrong here?” I asked them politely.

They turned to me. “Oh so you Lee Junka right?” a girl wearing a big ribbon on her head, with a y way asked me that question. 

“Yes” I nodded “That’s me. Can I help you?” I faked smile. That girl annoyed me asking me a question in that y way.

She came nearer to me and started to touch my hair, looked at me from top to bottom. She smirked “How could you call yourself as Junyoung oppa’s girlfriend. She don’t even suits for Junyoung oppa. Am I right girls?” she shouted. 

“Yeah” the other girls responded

I smirked “It is none of your business either I am suit enough for Junyoung or not. This is my house. All of you should get out from here” I yelled

“Yo girl. Calm down. This is not your house. You rented this house, am I right?” she pushed me. I pushed her back. When the other girls saw me pushed the girl back, they came nearer to back up that girl. So they were all pushing me until I fell down.

“YAH! What are you guys doing?!” I heard someone shouted. That sounded familiar to me. I looked back. It was Junyoung and Hyungshik. What are they doing here? I ignored them and I tried to help myself to get up. Junyoung came nearer and pulled me up.

“All of you better go now before I called the police” Hyungshik threatened them. 

“We are sorry” they apologized 

“Don’t apologize to me, to her” Hyungshik yelled. 

“We are sorry” all the girls quickly apologized to me and ran away

“Are you okay Junka?” Junyoung asked

“You know, I can handle all the girls actually. You don’t even have to come to save me” I said while tapping all the dusts on my shirt.

“Are you serious?” Junyoung looked at me with his eyes widened

I smiled “I was kidding. Thanks you two. Now let’s come in. Sorry Hyungshik, I guess Kyuwan is not home yet. If she’s home, she will be outside, helping me to solve with those bulls” Junyoung smirked at me. I guessed he is not please with my joke.

“It’s okay. I came here to company Junyoung hyung actually. He wanted to see you but not brave enough to go alone. I don’t know since when he became like that” Hyungshik exclaimed

I looked at Junyoung. Well, he don’t even looked at me after Hyungshik said that. I can’t figured out what was in his mind at that time.

“Okay hyung. I should go now, find Kyuwan. I wonder where she is right now” Hyungshik giggled

“Yah! You can’t go anywhere because you don’t even have your bike with you”

“It’s okay hyung. I can walk. Annyeong Junka” Hyungshik smiled, waved and left

“Yah! Hyungshik! You stop there. You are going home with me” Junyoung yelled and Hyungshik stopped from walking. Junyoung turned to me. He removed my bang and kissed me on my forehead “I shoud know this before. It was a wrong decision to reveal about our relationship" he whispered while hugging "At least you are save now, I’m glad” he et go his hugged and walked towards his car with Hyungshik. "See you again okay?" he waved

“What’s wrong with you hyung?” I can hear Hyungshik asked at Junyoung

“Just shut up” Junyoung slapped Hyungshik’s head and put his hand around Hyungshik’s shoulder.

“What is wrong with that guy?” I mumbled to myself. I entered the house and had a bucket of ice-cream as my dinner.