Chapter 20

Music Life

Yewon POV :

“Yewon!” someone called me from the back. I was about to enter Jewelry’s dance studio. I turned back and saw it was Kwanghee oppa who called my name.

“Oh Kwanghee oppa. Annyeong” I waved at him. Kwanghee and I have been friends since we were trainees. He was the only ZE:A members who treated me nicely after Junka came into our lifes.

He ran towards me “Where are you going?”

“To the dance studio. Do you want to follow and meet the others?” I invited him

“No. It’s okay. I’m just….erm… wanna ask you out for a date. Do you want?” he asked

I was speechless because why Kwanghee oppa suddenly wanted to go out for a date with me? Well, don’t he knows that I am still madly in love with Junyoung?

“Errr.. date?” I asked back for confirmation

“Yeah. Will you go out for a date with me?” he asked again

“Sure no problem” I smiled “But it’s not a date. Just a hang out as friends” I said

“Yeah. Sure. Tomorrow evening? I’ll fetch you at your dorm. Can you?” he set the time.

“Sure. Tomorrow evening. At my dorm. Get it. Catch you later oppa. Annyeong”  I ran to the studio.

—-

The next day : 

Yewon POV : 

Kwanghee oppa brought me to the one of the nicest cafe. The cafe was really nice and it has a garden concept and it looks really pretty. 

“Kwanghee oppa” I called his name after I had a sirp of coffee “Why you suddenly wanted to meet me?”

He smiled “Everyone knows me because I’m hilarious, funny and stuffs” I nodded “But I can be really serious when it comes to love”

“What?! Sorry” I responded. I almost choked the bun I was eating. Why he suddenly become all serious

He took out a small box from his pocket and opened it. There was a ring in it. 

“I want you to be my girlfriend” he proposed me.

I was speechless. I couldn’t say anything. It took me a long time to respond to Kwanghee’s proposal. “I can’t” I said

“What is it?”

“I can’t”

“Why?” he closed the box and put it on the table. He looked a bit frustrated.

“Because I can’t. You know, I’m still in love with Junyoung” I explained

“But Junyoung is with Junka now” he cut my words

“I know. Can you please listen to me first” I took a deep breath. “I’m still in love with Junyoung although he’s with Junka now. I don’t care. The only guy I want now is Junyoung. Besides, I’m an evil. I did evil things”

“I like you just the way you are. I don’t care either you are an evil or not. I like you” he was still trying to make me agree 

“Sorry oppa. You are such a nice guy. I can’t let you fall in love with an evil girl me. I bet there’s other girl out there you deserve with” I exclaimed. I stood up and prepared to leave the cafe. I don’t know why I wanted to leave him.

“The girl who I’m deserve with is you” he stopped me by holding my hand and looked up at me “Think this wisely, my heart is always ready for you” he let go his hand.

I left him alone at the cafe. I’m sorry Kwanghee but I really can’t accept you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Junka POV : 

“Are you ready for school?” Junyoung asked

I nodded “Yes. Let’s go” I got up from the kitchen table and walked to Junyoung’s car. Junyoung helped me to bring my bag.

My leg was getting better day by day. Although I still got bandaged on my leg and I still can’t work properly but yet I felt happy. Because after that accident, Junyoung took a 100% good care of me and I don’t even need to use the stick to walk from a place to another. For me that stick gave me a lot of disturbances.

It felt like to live in a jungle to be stuck in the house doing nothing for a week. Kyuwan, Nina and even Junyoung forbid me to go out from the house even to go to school. They said I should wait for me at least not to walk with that stick. Appa and omma even agreed with them. Now, I’m back to school!

“It’s great to have you back at school” Jonghyun and Kevin sunbae greeted me at the hallway when we were on our way to the class

“Ahh, Jonghyun, Kevin sunbae. It’s been a long time I never see you two. Where have you two been? You two never visit me after I got discharged from the hospital” I asked

“I’m madly in love with Nina. I guess that is why I rarely meet you” Jonghyun answered

“Oh no wonder Nina rarely at home these days” I rose my eyebrow. Jonghyun just giggled.

I looked at Kevin sunbae “I’ve been busy with schedules. You know I am an idol” he pinched my nose. I looked at Junyoung right after Kevin sunbae pinched me. Well, he don’t even looked mad.

“I guess we are late for class. We should go now. See you later on recess Jonghyun, Kevin hyung” Junyoung waved at them and helped me to walk to the class.

“You go into the class first. I need to go to the toilet. Stomach ache” Junyoung left me right in front of the class.  

I walked into the class. Everyone in the class looked at me like I was a stranger. Oh yes I am a stranger but the way they looked at me like I never been into the class before. The same looked when I first entered this school. I ignored them and walked slowly to my desk. I noticed there was a sticky note on my desk“Meet me at the swimming pool at recess time. This is about life and death. Don’t bring anyone with you and don’t tell anyone about this note” It was an anonymous note.

I ignored the warning about bot telling anyone about the note. “Excuse me” I shouted “Where is this from?” I shouted while holding the note up high in the air. No one responded to my question. I guessed they really don’t know where that sticky note came from.

“RRRIIIIINNNGGG” It was recess time. Junyoung turned to me when the recess bell rang. “Would you like to have recess in the class or at the cafeteria?” he asked.

My head was totally into the note I got earlier. Who sent it to me? Why he or she wanted to me? Why it’s have to do between life and death? What was the sender point actually? All the questions keep on trolling in my head.

“JUNKA!” Junyoung called my name and banged on my desk

“What?!” I yelled

He sighed “This is the third time I am going to ask you, do you want to have eat recess in the class or at the cafeteria?” he asked

If I said I need to go to the swimming pool, he would ask me a lot of questions So in order to avoid from him asking so many questions, I made an excuse “Let’s eat in class. Can you buy some food for me at the cafeteria and bring it here? Thanks” I smiled awkwardly.

He sighed. I guessed I made it hard for him. Sorry Junyoung but I really have to go to the swimming pool “As what you wish” he left to the cafeteria.

I quickly got up when he left the class and head to the swimming pool. I need to walk down the stairs and it hurts my leg a lot. Because of my curiousity to know who was the sender, I forgot about the pain.

I opened the swimming pool hall door. As I entered, I saw Yewon was standing right beside the pool with a headphone in her hand. “Yewon?” I called her name

She looked at me “Junka” she smiled “Thanks for coming. I thought you wouldn’t come”

I walked towards her “Is it you who wanted to see me?” I asked

She nodded “Yes”

“So why do you want to meet me?”

“It’s about Junyoung” she answered “I don’t want you to be his next victim”

“Victim?! What victim?” I asked for confirmation

“Listen to this” she gave me the headphone she was holding. I wore it and listened to the song that she played.

You are the moon and the stars that company me at night. You are my shine that brighten my day. You are my rainbow that colored my day. You are everything for me. You might not see how my heart beats but believe me, my heart almost explodes. Put your hands on my chest and feel how fast it beats. You are in front of me. You have to take me again to see the world. Please call me back to your heart

It was the song that Junyong gave to me. I took off the headphone and gave it back to her. I took the MP3 player she was holding, I checked on the song’s title ‘Music Life’. Yes, it was confirmed it is the song that Junyoung gave to me. “Where did you get this?” I asked

“I didn’t steal it from you” she said “You know, I used to be Junyoung’s girlfriend too. There was one time, I was mad at him. So he persuaded me with this song and I’m not lying. This is true” she explained

“ANDWAE!” I shouted “You are lying because you are jealous right? You stole the song from me right?”

Meanwhile :

Junyoung POV : 

I entered the class once I got back from the cafeteria “Junka. Here I got an ice-cream for you” When I entered the class, she wasn’t there, at her desk. I walked to her desk, expecting if she left any notes for me. But there wasn’t a note on her desk.

“Excuse me, do you know where Junka have gone to?” I asked the whole class

“She went out” one of the girls in my class answered me

“Where?” I asked

“I don’t know” she added

I thanked her and started to search for Junka everywhere

——

Junka POV : 

“Yes!” she yelled “I am jealous with you but I’m not lying” she rolled her eyes “Junyoung really gave this to me. So think now, Junyoung don’t even think you are special in his eyes. It means you and me, he treated us the same” 

“I know Junyoung well. He will never do this to me. I know he loves me” I said. 

“Ah, you think so?” she glared at me. At that time, I was wondering why she was being nice to me when I first entered here and suddenly she became so like a right now. She walked around me and stood behind me. I had my fist on but I was trying to be really patience.

“Yes!” I said “If he treated me the same as you, why you need to be bother about it? It’s none of your business” I said

“I told you right” she kicked hard on my sprained leg “I AM JEALOUS”

“Arghh!!!” I shouted. It was really hurt “Damn you! What the hell you want from me?” I shouted

“You are asking me what I want, huh?” she smirked then laughed “I want you to die!” she kicked me into the pool.

I was drowning in the pool. I can’t swim because my leg was really hurt and I don’t even know how to swim. I was just hoping for someone to save me that time.

—-

Junyoung POV : 

I walked pass the swimming pool hall. “Arghh!!!” I heard someone shouted from the inside of the swimming pool hall. It sounded like Junka “Damn you! What the hell you want from me?” Yes confirmed, it was Junka.

I entered the swimming pool hall and I saw Yewon and her two friends were standing beside the pool, laughing. I looked into the pool, Junka was DROWNING!

I glared at them and quickly jumped into the pool and saved Junka from drowning. Luckily when I saved her, she’s still conscious. I lift Junka up and I walked pass those three. I gave them a death glared. "Don't you 3 think I'm just gonna let this thing go" I left them and quickly brought Junka to emergency room.

Junka coughed “Thanks” she said while we were on the way to the emergency room

“Just shut up. You are such a stupid. Why you go meet her when you know that she’s your enemy?” I said. I was a little mad because of her stupidness

“I have to” she answered

“You have to? I don’t care what ever the reason is, don’t you ever dare to meet her again. Get it?” I warned her because I care.

She just nodded "I will listen to you but on one condition"

"What?!"

"Treat me an ice-cream after school please" she made an aegyo. How can she think of asking me to treat her ice-cream and making those aegyo

"Fine. I'll buy it for you. Aishhh you" I sighed. She just giggled. I kissed her on her forehead.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your author here. Keke This chapter is shorter than other chapters. keke I don't know what else to add in this chapter. Btw, this story is going to end soon. keke And a new chaptered story and a new oneshot coming up after I'm done with this ^~^v Thanks for the support <3