Chapter 22

Music Life

Junyoung POV : 

"WHAT?!" Kyuwan and Nina shocked. Almost other people that were in the cafe looked at us. I met them at a cafe since it's Saturday. No school. They were totally shocked when I told them the whole story about what happened yesterday.

"YAH! Can't you both shout even louder? Let the whole Korea know" I smirked. 

"Oh wae?! Is it wrong for us to get shocked?" Nina smirked back

"Okay break it up" Kyuwan tried to settle us down "No wonder she ignored me when I called her name. No matter how bad her day was, when she came back home and see me on the couch, she will complain about it. But yesterday she just walked into her room and not looking at me"

"I guess that must be the reason" I said

"Yah! Moon Junyoung!" Nina called me. I looked at her as she sat beside Kyuwan and across me "I'll be mad if Jonghyun did the same thing to me as what you did to Junka. Whatever she said last night to you was totally right. She's not a toy. She suffered enough when Juntaek did the same thing"

"Juntaek? Who is he?" I asked. Junka never mentioned his name before

"Juntaek is her ex back in Jeju. But you don't have to worry about Juntaek because Junka really hates Juntaek" Kyuwan explained

Will Junka hated me just like how she hates Juntaek? I thought to myself. I took a sip of coffee and sighed. I put my head on the table and stared the coffee cup. "I regret everything. That was my plan before. After what she have done to me, it makes me want her more. I want her to be by my side. She's the only thing that I want right now" I widened my eyes. I looked up at Kyuwan and Nina and they looked at me with weird face. I sighed. I couldn't believe that I made a confession in front of them.

Kyuwan shook her head and smiled "It's okay. We'll help you to get back together with Junka"

"Yeah, we will. We don't even want to see her suffered too. We will help you two. Don't worry" Nina smiled

"Thanks" I smiled back at them.

"Hey, what are you guys doing here?" a guy suddenly tapped my back. I turned around and it was Jonghyun. He sat right beside me and across Nina. I didn't call him to come over so I bet it was Nina.

"We are talking about this guy problems" Kyuwan said while pointing out her finger at me

"Oh really? Problems with what?" Jonghyun asked. He took a sip of my coffee

"Not what but who. He and Junka. You should ask him the rest" Nina added

"Oh okay then. What's the problem bro?" he took another sip.

"YAH! That's my coffee. Go buy your own" I yelled at him

"Let me buy it for you" Nina said to Jonghyun. She stood up and headed to the counter.

"I'll follow you" Jonghyun shouted. So that love couple left. There was me and Kyuwan. I looked at Nina and Jonghyun. I was jealous looking at them. I imagined them as me and Junka. 

"Yah Moon Junyoung" Kyuwan called me. I turned to her "I figure out something"

"What is it?" I became excited because finally someone came out with an idea.

"Junka is at home and having a rest. She's having a fever after she got back last night. So I will ask Nina to come with me to stay at my sister's house and you!" she pointed her finger to me "your mission is to take care of her until she gets better and we will only get home when she's totally better. Get it?"

"Okay" I nodded 

"But to take care of Junka is not easy when she's sick" Nina interrupt and sat beside Kyuwan. I guessed Nina and Jonghyun listened to Kyuwan idea just now

"Oh really? Why?" Jonghyun asked while eating the bread he bought

"She rarely gets sick, she usually gets fever once a year, so when she's sick, it will takes a lot of time for her to get better. The longest was 2 weeks" Nina explained

"And when she's sick, she will be very picky. So you need to be very patience when taking care of her" Kyuwan added

"But she wasn't like that when she had an accident and been hospitalized" I exclaimed

"Well we don't know about that but usually when she's having fever, you can't expect what she will do" Nina explained

"Okay then. You two sounds scary. But I guess I can handle her" I smiled while holding the locket of the necklace I was wearing. The necklace that Junka gave back to me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Junka POV : 

I woke up in the morning and looked at the watch on my phone. It was 9pm, Monday morning. I didn't go to school today. Extreme head ache doomed me. Kyuwan and Nina left me alone at house yesterday to Kyuwan's sister's house. They are going to be long there because of some matter that I'm not sure about it. They told me when I was sleeping so I rarely heard them. But I did hear that they said someone will company me. I don't care who is it. I can stay alone at house when I'm sick.

I turned around on the bed and stared the ceiling. I still can't get out Moon Junyoung's lovely face out of my head. He's been troling my mind for the whole night. Even in my dream. I sat up on my bed. I held my forehead as I see that the room was spinning. I took a deep breath and stood up. I had my hoodie on and walked out from my room and headed to the kitchen. I was looking for some water. Luckily I can walk properly from my room to the kitchen although I sneezed a lot.

I poured water that I took from the fridge into the glass. After I drank it, I took a bucket of  ice cream from the fridge and put it on the kitchen counter. I took a spoon from the drawer. I took a spoonful into my mouth. I was too focus on the ice cream that I only looked at the ice cream. I didin't look at any other place than the ice cream. As I was about to take another spoonful, suddenly I heard a sound from the living room.

 "YAH! You can't eat ice cream for breakfast and especially when you are having fever"

The kitchen counter is right in front the living room so you can see everything in the living room from the kitchen counter. I put my head up. I saw a guy was sitting on one of the couch with his leg crossed, facing the kitchen counter. My eyes widened. The spoon that I was holding suddenly fell on the floor. I was too shocked seeing it was Moon Junyoung in my house, looking at me with those innocent faces. I bent down to take the spoon on the floor, "What is he doing here?" I mumbled to myself. I got up and saw he was standing right in front of me. "What are you doing here?" I asked. I actually don't even want to talk him but those words did came out from my mouth.

"Kyuwan and Nina asked me to company and take care of you" he explained while taking the ice cream bucket away from me and closer to him.

"I can live alone and I can take care of myself" I smirked at him and harshly took the ice cream bucket from him and ate another spoon of ice cream

"This is why..." he took the bucket again, went into the kitchen and to the fridge "...I need to take care of you. You can't eat ice cream for breakfast or should I say, until you get better"

"What?!" I rose my eyebrow

"You need to listen to my words" he explained

"What?! Seriously?" I sighed "Yah! Moon Junyoung! This is my house and not yours. So I can do whatever I want in this house. Besides I'm totally healthy now. I'm not having fever and I'll go to school tomorrow so you don't have to take of me" After I said that, I coughed continued by a sneezed.

I looked at his face. He was leaning at the fridge "Yeah, you are so better now" he gave me a tissue

"Thanks" I took the tissue from him "But still my fever will get better by tomorrow. Now you can go back to your dorm. I don't need anyone here"

"Try to chase me away from this house. You will never manage to do that" he smirked and walked into the living room 

"What?!" I asked. He sat on the couch.

"Try to open that front door" he said, pointing to the door

I rushed to the door and tried to open it. It was locked. I went to the drawer where we kept our keys but there was no key at all accept for my room key. I rushed to the back door and tried to open it but it was a fail. I leaned on the back door and sighed. It must be Kyuwan and Nina's plan. And of course that guy plan too. But I am sure that Junyoung kept the house key with him but he hid it from me. I went into the living room, crossed my arm. "So are we trapped here?" I asked

"Yes. We will get out from here until you get better" he smiled

I groaned "Erghhh this is so annoying" I walked back into my room and dived into my bed. I wondered why Kyuwan and Nina did this to me. Did they know how I feel? They should know because Juntaek did the same thing at me. I wanted to forget about Juntaek but after what Junyoung did, it reminds me of the past. My past memories with Juntaek.

"Junka" Junyoung knocked my room door "Junka"

"WHAT?!" I yelled

"I've made you some breakfast. Come out and eat some" he said

"I don't want!" I yelled 

"I know and I'm sorry. I'll left the food on the table. Eat it if you want. You need something to fill in your stomach. Don't let it empty or your fever will get worse. You need to eat your medicine later. If you listen to me, you will get better faster and we will get out from this trapped house more faster" he persuaded me

I couldn't believe that I trusted him to take care of me. I got up from my bed and opened the door. He was still standing at the door and he smiled at me. I looked up at him and crossed my arms "I shouldn't talk to you" I smirked. He just smiled. So I walked towards the kitchen and sat at the table. I ate all the food that he made and I didn't even talk to him. A single word don't even came out from my mouth. He tried to have a chat but I ignored his words.

"Junka, make sure you take a shower after this" he said

I looked up at him "I know what should I do"

"After that you have a rest okay? I will inform you when the lunch and dinner is ready" he smiled

I never know that he knows how to cook, so I asked "You cook?"

"Yes. But only simple dishes" he answered

I nodded "I'm done!" I took my medicine that Junyoung put on the table. The medicine tastes bitter that I almost throw out the medicine back. After that, I got up and went into my room, left him alone at the dining table.

 

We were having dinner. I had my hoodie and my pajama pants on. Both of us didn't say anything. I looked at him from head to toe, he wore the same clothes like this morning. "You didn't have your shower yet? You don't have any changing clothes?" I asked

"I do have my clothes but there's no bathroom to use" he answered

I forgot that we only have 3 toilets in the house for each room "Why you didn't use Kyuwan's or Nina's?" I asked

"Their room is locked" he exclaimed

I nodded. "They locked their room? Seriously?" I asked, shocked

He nodded. I got up from my chair and rush into the hallway and tried to open Kyuwan's and Nina's room door. Yes, it is locked. "Those two bastards" I mumbled to myself. I walked and sat back at the dining table.

"You believe it now?" he said

I nodded and continued eating. I wondered why these two girls make all this to me. Let me trapped here with Junyoung in my sick condition. Leave me alone here. Seriously, Kyuwan? Nina? "Yah, Moon Junyoung!" I called his name "Don't you have any shows or concerts or practise or anything? Why must you volunteered yourself to take care of me?"

"Because I care about you" he answered. "We are in our resting phase right now. We'll be going to be busy again next month" 

I looked up at him. He was smiling at me. Everytime I see him smile, I want to smile too but I want to hate those smiles on his face. I want to hate to see him. I want to hate to eat with him. I want to hate him but I couldn't. I just couldn't. I want to forget about him.

"So Junka, can I use your bathroom?" he asked

I looked at his face. His lovely face was waiting for my answer. I tempted to say NO, NO, NO, he can't use my bathroom but my mouth said "Yes, you can use it"

"Thanks" he smiled 

I sighed. I couldn't believe it that I said Yes. Why I said yes? I don't want him in my room. I don't him to be in this house. So I thought of it in positive ways, if he didn't take a shower for like 3 days, the smelly scent will be trapped in this house for a long time. I don't want to be trapped in a smelly house.

After the dinner, he volunteered himself to do the dishes but I asked him to go take a shower and I will do the dishes. I don't want to stay in the room while he was having a shower. When I was doing the dishes, suddenly I felt a shadow behind me. I wanted to turn around but the shadow hugged me. I turned my head. It was Junyoung. He rested his head on my shoulder. I couldn't move. I don't know why but I couldn't move. I wanted to push him but I couldn't reject his hug. 

"Can I borrow your shampoo?" he whispered in my ear. I tried to remove his hands from me but he hugged me tight "Wait, a little longer. I just miss to do this" he whispered. 

I let him hugged me for a little longer. I could hear his breath in my ears. It made me startle and my heart started to beat fast. This is weird. My heart never beats this fast. I let go off his hug and turned to face him "Yah Moon Junyoung! Go! You are smelly. Don't let your smell sticks on me" I pinched my nose as a sign that he was smelly. He left the kitchen and skipped into my room.  I sat on the floor, holding my chest. I couldn't believe it that he just hugged me. Did he forget about what he did to me? Did he? Did he knows how much I hate him right now? But I can't hate him. My heart keeps beating fast when he holds me. I wanted to cry. I hate it to have these kind of feelings in me. I punched my chest.

 

I sat on the couch, watching the TV. I don't know why it took so long for that guy to get done with his shower. I just flipped through some channels. It was so bored. No interesting shows to watch. "I'm done"  Junyoung smiled and sat beside me on the couch. He stretched his hand over me. I gave him a death glare. A glare asking him to sit away from me. "Okay" he sighed and move a little away from me.

"Any interesting channel?" he asked. I shook my head, still flipping through channels. "YAH! Stop flipping" he yelled and harshly took the remote from me. I glared at him and smirked. I don't want to have a fight with him, so I just let him go. He stopped at a channel. It was a romance drama. I looked at him. His eyes were sticked on the TV. He turned his head to me, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

I shook my head and turned my head to the TV. We were sitting on the couch that was facing right on the TV. I want him to change the channel but I kept insisting myself not to talk to him. I really don't want to talk to him. So I was watching the drama with all the huge word of BOREDOM on my face. I turned my head to him. Well he looks liked he enjoyed the drama so much. I never know that this guy here like watching dramas.

"You! You lied to yourself! You love me but you don't want to admit it don't you? You said you hate me but actually you love me" I heard the actor said his script. My eyes widened. I turned to look at Junyoung then to the TV back. I wondered, why his script were so, irritating? Why I felt like the line was actually for me? 

After the actor said that, he kissed the girl in that drama. Why there was a kissing scene in such an awkward moment between me and Junyoung right now? I gulped and coughed. I had a glare on him. He didn't even move for a bit. I guessed he was not affected by the kissing scene, it was just me. I got up from the couch. I was about to stretch myself suddenly Junyoung pulled my hand it made me fell and sat on his lap. I was startle again. I couldn't move. He put his hands around my waist and hugged me. 

"Yah! Moon Junyoung!" I tried to let go off his hands but he put his hands around my tummy so tight.

He rested his head on my shoulder "Yah! Shut up for a while. I'm watching here". So I was quiet. I turned my head to him, he was smiling. I can't look at his smiling because I will automatically smiling. So I turned my head away. My heart was beating fast again. I don't want him to know how fast my heart was beating, I pulled his hands away and ran into my room and locked it from the inside.

I grabbed my phone on the table and made a call. I called Kyuwan first but her phone was off. So I called Kyuwan.

"Yobosaeyo" she answered the phone. I heard Nina voiced giggles at the end of the line

"YAH! You two are there? You make a loudspeaker?" I asked

"No" Kyuwan giggled

"YAH! Lee Junka. How was it? Fun?" Nina asked

They were getting on my nerves "YAH CHOI KYUWAN, KIM NINA! GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!" I yelled.

They laughed "We will. After you two are good. Now go to sleep. Good night" Kyuwan hang up the phone

"Aishhhh. These two" I sighed

There was a knock sound on the room door "Lee Junka! Why are you screaming? Are you okay?" Junyoung asked from the outside.

"I'M GOOD! NOW GO!" I yelled, covered myself with a blanket.

 I wanted to cry. Why he did this to me? Why he made me want him more? I want to hate him but I couldn't. His warm hug made me feel safe and comfort. When he holds me, my heart beats farst. I want to hate him. I wanted to cry but I stopped it by punching my chest.