Chapter 13

Music Life

Junka POV : 

It was Junyoung?

The guy was wearing a cap and keep looking down. I tried to peek. ”Oh? Junyoung?” I asked for confirmation.

He took off his cap and smiled “No, it’s me Kevin sunbae”

“Kevin sunbae” I smiled “Put on that cap back or others might see you”

“It’s okay. I don’t care” he smiled

“What are you doing here? I thought you guys will be back in 3 more days”

“Yeah, we should be back in 3 more days but I don’t know how, suddenly manager hyung said we can go back early” he answered 

“Oh, I see” I smiled “Are you all alone here? Where’s your motorbike?” I asked while I eat my ice cream

“Yup, I came alone” he took the ice cream from me and ate it “I walk here”

“You walk? Why?”

“Yes because I just feel like want to” he smiled “What are you doing here?” he asked

I can’t tell him that I was on my way to the beach, so I lied “I’m just having some walk” I smiled

“How’s your leg?” he asked

“My leg?” I looked at my leg “It’s getting better. How did you know about my leg?” I asked

“Junyoung told me as soon as he got a phone call from Kyuwan” he answered.

I looked down when he mentioned Junyoung name. I was hoping it was Junyoung who hugged me but unfortunately, it’s Kevin sunbae.

He finished up all my ice cream “Oops, sorry. I will buy you a new one” he ruffled my hair “Your leg is getting better? Is it still hurt?” he asked

“Em” I nodded “But it’s only hurt a little” I smiled

He threw the ice cream cup into a dustbin “You should make sure that your leg is fully recover before you take a long walk” he nagged “You also know it by yourself if I don’t tell you this. Your leg might become more worse. You should straight away go home after school hours”

“Ahh, sunbae. I know I know” I pouted “Can we go buy my ice cream now?” I said because I don’t want him to nag more. 

“Good” he smiled and ruffled my hair. He suddenly sat squat.

“What are you doing sunbae?” I asked

“I’m going to give you a piggy back ride. Climb on me” he said

“Neh? What did you say?” I asked for confirmation

“Climb on me” he repeated

“Oh? Wae? I still can walk. It will not affect my leg. I’m heavy. Your bones might get broken because of my weight”

“You don’t look like you gonna break my bones” he grabbed my hands and forced me to climb on him. He stood up as soon as I climbed on him and started to walk to the ice cream shop

“Thanks sunbae” I thanked him

“You’re welcome” he said

“You have a really wide back” I complimented him

“Really?”

“Em” I responded “Can I lean my head on it?”

He laughed a little “Like of course you can Junka” 

“Thanks again sunbae” I smiled “You are so nice to me. Why?”

He didn’t answer me. I guess he didn’t want to answer it so I just let the question go.

I sighed “I hope Junyoung is like you”

“What is it?” he asked

“Nothing. I said, I’m happy with you” I lied

“You are happy when you are with me?” he asked

“Em” I nodded and smiled

“Great then” he responded. He shared a lot of funny stories about the ZE:A members while we were on our way. 

Without Kevin and Junka knowing, the public took a lot of photos of them

———————————————————————————————————————-

Kevin POV : 

“KEVIN HYUNG!!!” I heard someone shouted my name when I was having my breakfast. I ignored them. I bet it must be the maknaes were just playing around.

I drank a glass of milk “KEVIN HYUNG!!!!” I was shocked by that shout and end up spilled the milk that I drank

“MWOYA!!!!” I shouted while cleaning the kitchen counter

“HYUNG! QUICK! COME HERE!” I can hear Minwoo shouted. I quickly wiped it and ran to their room

I stood at their room door frame. I can see Minwoo, Dongjun, Heechul and Taehun were gathering in front of the computer “Mworago?” I crossed my arms and leaned on the door “You shouted so loud that I spilled my milk”

“Just forget about that spilled milk. Come here and read this” Taehun called me. I came nearer to them

“Is that Junka, hyung?” Heechul asked. I ignored his question and took the computer mouse from Minwoo’s hand and started to scroll the article

“ZE:A Kevin has a girlfriend?” I read the article headline. 

“The public says, they saw Kevin, the member of a famous group, ZE:A, gave a piggy back ride to a high school girl yesterday at the row of shops near the beach. The public says, they saw Kevin and the girl chat for a long time and ate ice cream together before Kevin gave the girl a ride.

The public was curious about the identical of the girl. They said that the girl is not from any idol groups because they never see the girl before. The public, especially, ZE:A fans or ZE:A’s are wondering who was the girl Kevin gave a ride on him”

“Hyung, what have you done to Junyoung hyung?” Dongjun asked me. I was speechless.

“What was that noise?” Junyoung suddenly came in the room while stretching his body after woke up from sleep. He came nearer to us. We tried to block him “What are you guys hiding from me? Are you guys watching again?” he smirked. He pushed all of us away from the computer. He read the article. I was leaning on the wall waiting for what will he respond after he read it.

He finished read it. He stared at me. I can see fire in his eyes. He grabbed my collars. 

“Hyung! How could you do this to me? What’s in your mind hyung?” he was still grabbing my collars.

I didn’t answer anything but I stared deep into his eyes. I can see that he really mad at me. This was my plan. I wanted to make Junyoung feel jealous so that he can appreciate Junka more.

He held his fist. “I can’t respect you anymore” he punched me on my face.

“HYUNG!” I can hear the others called our name. They tried to stop Junyoung from keep on punching me.

“YAH! What are you two doing?” manager hyung suddenly came into the room. He looked at me and Junyoung “Kevin, what happened to you? Who hit you?” I didn’t say anything but he can spot that Junyoung hit me.

He sighed “Kevin, you read about the article already?” he asked. I nodded while wiping the blood that suddenly came out from my mouth. He sighed again “Is this has anything to do with Junyoung too?” he asked. Junyoung and I didn’t give any respond but the others just nod their head. He sighed even louder.

“Both of you” he pointed at me and Junyoung “Go, get ready now. We are going to the HQ. Kevin, the CEO wants to see you. Since this case have things to do with Junyoung too, I’m going to bring you too” 

———————————————————————————————————

Junka POV : 

“Junka wake up now! Wake up!” Kyuwan jumped pn my bed and accidentally kicked my sprained leg.

“OUCH!!!!!” I screamed

“Ahh, I’m sorry. Now, get up”

“MWO???!!!” I looked at her “Go away. It’s Saturday. I need more sleep” I covered back my face with my bolster. 

“You better get up now and read this article. It’s about you, I think”

“About me?” I asked. I was still under my blanket

“You better get up now and read this” Kyuwan pulled me and forced me to get up

“Fine, fine. I’m up now” I pouted. I straighten my messy hair

“Read this” she passed me her laptop.

“Why is it so important?” I took the laptop

“Just read it” she pouted

“ZE:A Kevin has a girlfriend?” I read the article headline. I looked at Kyuwan and continue read the whole story.

“The public says, they saw Kevin, the member of a famous group, ZE:A, gave a piggy back ride to a high school girl yesterday at the row of shops near the beach. The public says, they saw Kevin and the girl chat for a long time and ate ice cream together before Kevin gave the girl a ride.

The public was curious about the identical of the girl. They said that the girl is not from any idol groups because they never see the girl before. The public, especially, ZE:A fans or ZE:A’s are wondering who was the girl Kevin gave a ride on him”

I scrolled down the article. There were pictures of me on Kevin sunbae, pictures of we both were chatting and pictures of Kevin sunbae ate my ice cream. 

I looked at Kyuwan. She looked at me back

“What should I do now?” I asked her. She raised her shoulders. I started scratch my head and make my hair messy. “Ahh, Kyuwan. I feel guilty to Kevin sunbae” I lay down back on my bed. Kyuwan lay next to me.

“What should I do now? I told you everything yesterday right?” I asked. I stared the ceiling.

“Yup. I don’t know” Kyuwan answered “You want me to ask Hyungshik?”

“I don’t know” I took a really deep breath “I feel so guilty with Kevin sunbae right now. I bet, his manager must be really mad at him”

“How about Junyoung?” she asked “Don’t you feel anything about Junyoung?”

“I don’t know” I covered my face with a pillow

She get up and tapped my stomach “Well, I guess you need some time to relax. I’ll be in the kitchen if you need me” She left the room.

I fell back to sleep cause too much to think about after woke up. 

——————————————————————————————————

Kevin POV : 

We arrived at the HQ. Junyoung and I didn’t talk even a single word all the way from the dorm to the HQ while our manager kept on asking a lot of questions. But both of us remained silence. I know Junyoung was mad at me. This is the only way for me to teach Junyoung on how to treat his girlfriend well.

We head to the CEO office once we got there. When we were in the elevator, I looked at Junyoung. I can see that he looked scared, mad, confused. It was all written on his face.

“Make sure you know what you are going to say to the CEO. I can’t help you. This is out of my control. You two did this without telling me anything. I really can’t help you” manager hyung, Yongil hyung, warned us.

“DING!” the elevator rang

“Arrived. Now, let’s go” hyung ordered us. I took a deep breath before I stepped out from the elevator.

Yongil hyung  opened the door for us. Actually he don’t even need to do that cause we can open it by ourselves. 

“Thank you” I thanked him

“Shut up. Just get in” hyung exclaimed.

“Annyeonhasaeyo” Both of us greeted the CEO. We bowed.

“Why are you here Junyoung?” he asked

“He has things to do with this case” Yongil hyung answered for Junyoung “He hit his hyung at the dorm just now”

The CEO sighed “Sit over there” he pointed at the couch at the coffee table in the office. 

We sat there. Together with Yongil hyung. The CEO took something from the printer, came to us and put the papers he printed on the coffee table.

“Now, explain me about these pictures” the CEO sounded mad

We took the photos on the table. I looked at the photos. Yeah, it was pictures of me and Junka. I looked at Junyoung. I waited for Junyoung to answer the CEO first but we end up not saying anything.

“Tell me Kevin, how you got here, meet this girl, and get caught with the public?” the CEO sounded really mad “And you Junyoung, how can this case have things to do with you”

Both of us remained silence. The CEO sighed

“Tell me, who is this girl!”

I looked at Junyoung. Junyoung was still staring at the photos.

“Her name is Lee Junka” Junyoung suddenly answered the question “She’s my girlfriend”

My eyes became wider when he answered that. I never expect that he will answer it.

“If this girl is your girlfriend, why Kevin is the one who been caught in the pictures?” the CEO asked “And you Junyoung, you have a girlfriend without asking for my permission first. You know it’s wrong right? I’ve warned you about this before when Yewon is your girlfriend. But then I think back that it’ll be save cause both of you are under my company”

He remained silence.

“Why were you there Kevin? Why you went to meet this girl?” Yongil hyung asked

“Because..” I became stutter “I went to meet her because she’s my best friend at school”

“If she’s your best friend, why you gave her a piggy back ride?” the CEO asked

“Her leg get sprained. So I had to help her. I can’t let her walk just like that” I answered

Junyoung looked at me with a really mad eyes

“I don’t want to get involve with your love arguments. Maybe I will answer that she is just your best friend at school to the media” the CEO sounded relief

“Junyoung” the CEO called Junyoung “I want you to broke up with her as soon as possible”

I was shocked when our CEO said that. That was a sudden decision.

“NO! I CAN’T!” Junyoung answered with a high tone. “I can’t break up with her. I love her”

“If you love her, why don’t you meet her?” I suddenly asked. The CEO and Yongil hyung looked at me. I knew I should shut up but I don’t know why I suddenly wanted to ask him that question.

“I can’t broke up with her. I don’t care what you want to say but I really can’t break up with her” Junyoung answered.

“Fine! It’s fine if you don’t want to break up with her but you must make sure that whenever you go dating, you will never been caught by the public”

He just nodded and I can see a slight smile on his face.

I talked to him, just only me and him, after we got back to the dorm.

——————————————————————————————-

Kyuwan POV : 

I was watching the TV while eating Junka’s ice cream. I tried to search for any nice shows to watch. While I was flipping through channels, suddenly, there was a news regarding to the Kevin sunbae and Junka. I watched the news. If they aired this on TV, I’m sure that Junka’s omma will see this too.

Right after the news about it aired, the house phone rang. I bet it must be Junka’s omma who called. I answered the phone. 

“Yobosaeyo?” I answered the call

“Yobosaeyo. Is this Kyuwan? This is Eunjung ommonim” As what I expected

“Ah, neh, this is Kyuwan. Why you call omma?” I asked

“I just watched the news. Is it true? Is it Junka in that photos?” she asked

I pretend not to know about this “News? Junka photos? About what?” I asked back

“About ZE:A Kevin gave a piggy back ride. The girl is Junka right?” she asked

I had to lie “I don’t know omma. I will ask her later” I was afraid that Junka might get hurt if I told Eunjung ommonim about this.

“Where’s Junka? Let me talk to her”

“Junka? Erm, she’s…”

“DING!DONG!” suddenly the door bell rang

“Ah, omma. There’s someone coming. I will ask Junka to call you later. Bye omma. I love you” I hung up the phone and quickly take off the phone line from the phone. 

“DING! DONG! DING! DONG! DING! DONG!” 

“This person here is so impatient” I mumbled to myself. “COMING!” I shouted. I ran to the door and opened it.

When I opened it, I looked up “Ahh, Junyoung” He stood in front of the door with a really, for me, y pose.

“Annyeong” he smiled at me “Can I see Junka?”

“Junka? She’s…” I was about to answer. Suddenly, Junka came into the living room

“Who is it?” she yawned while stretched her body. She looked at the the door and she saw me, obviously, and Junyoung

“Junyoung?” Junka called his name. She wanted to come nearer but end up accidentally, her sprained leg hit the coffee table

“Ouch!!!” she shouted. She sat on the floor.

Junyoung pushed me and entered the house. I know he's just worry about Junka but did he need to push me? That's rude. I ran to Junka.

"Why you pushed her?" Junka slapped Junyoung's arm

"I'm.... just..." he became stutter

"It's okay Junka. I'm fine" I don't want them to argue because of that

“Are you okay?” Junyoung asked

“I’ll take your medicine” I ran to her room and took her medicine.

When I came back, I saw Junyoung was lifting up Junka to the couch. He sat beside Junka

“No, it’s okay. I feel better now” Junka smiled

“Are you sure about this?” I asked

“Yeap, I’m sure” she smiled at me. 

“Okay then. I’m going out” I said

“Going out? Where?” she asked.

“I need to buy your ice cream. I ate it all” I giggled

“You what? You ate it all?” she sounded mad. She threw a cushion me but she failed

I stuck out my tongue “Merong! Bye! Have fun you two” I left the house.

I was on my way to the grocery shop to buy some stuffs. When I was walking, suddenly I was stop by a motorbike. I know who’s motorbike was that. It’s Hyungshik.

He took off the helmet and waved “Annyeong” As what I expected, it was Hyungshik

“Annyeong” I waved back “What are you doing here?” I asked

“Just chilling around. I’m bored staying at the dorm” he answered “Where are you going?” he asked

“To the grocery shop. I need to buy some stuffs and replace back Junka’s ice cream” I giggled. I never expect that I will ate all Junka’s ice cream. I never done this before.

“You want me to company you?” he offered himself

“Aniyo! It’s okay” I rejected his offer

“But why?” he asked

“Because….” Like obviously, I was afraid that next time Hyungshik might be caught and I’m the one who will feel guilty.

“Is it because are afraid that we might be caught just like Junka and Kevin hyung?” he laughed “Don’t worry” He put on his helmet “We will never get caught if I always put this helmet on” He giggled

I still don’t need him to company me “But..” 

“Shhh..” he put his finger on my lips and hold my hand “No but. Now ” he pulled me closer “I’m going to bring you to the shop. Just follow and trust me okay?” he winked

I ride the motorbike with him. Like seriously, he rode the motorbike like hell fast!

———————————————————————————————-

Junka POV : 

She stuck out her tongue “Merong! Bye! Have fun you two” she left the house.

We sat side to side on the couch. We didn’t say anything after Kyuwan left. Both of us were silence. I felt totally awkward at that time because in the house, there was only me and Junyoung. What if he suddenly he do something unpredictable? But then I think back it was possible cause he was mad at me. But if he was mad at me, why he came to my house?

I took the TV remote control on the coffee table and turn on the TV. I flipped into channels. When I was flipping, there was this channel aired one of the ZE:A MV. I looked at him. He didn’t looked back at me. I sighed. He finally spoke when the MV finished.

“Why you sighed?” he asked. He took the remote from my hand, turn off the TV and put it away

“Because..erm… what are you doing?” I asked. He suddenly get up from the couch, kneel down, took my medicine that Kyuwan left on the coffee table and looked at my sprained leg

“Take a look at your sprained leg” he answered. He slowly lift up my leg and put it on his lap

“Ouw ouw ouw” I almost screamed “You don’t have to do this” I said

“Why? Only Kevin hyung can give a treatment to you?” he smirked

I was speechless “Aniyo” I responded

He treated my leg well. I looked at him. I melt when I see this side of Junyoung. 

“Junyoung” I called his name

“Hm?” he responded while opening up my bandage

“Thanks” I said

“You’re welcome” he responded

“Junyoung” I called his name again

“Hm?” he responded. I can see he smiled a little bit. Before this, no smile on him. I don’t know why he suddenly smile.

“About yesterday, Kevin sunbae was just trying to help me. That’s all”  I explained to him what was actually happened

“It’s okay. I knew everything. I don’t blame you” he responded

“You know everything?” I asked for confirmation

“Yup” he nodded and looked up at me “Kevin hyung told me everything this morning” he answered

“He did?” I sounded shock but not really actually because I knew that Kevin sunbae will do the right things.

“Yup” he nodded “It’s done now” he finished treat my leg. He looked at the new bandage he made and he looked really satisfy “I’m done with your leg” he smiled and accidentally slapped my leg

“Ouch” I bit my lips to hold my scream

He end up laughing so hard on the floor

“Mwoya!!” I pouted. I ignored his laugh

“Okay, okay” he tried to control his laugh “I’m sorry”

I stuck out my tongue and ignored him 

“I said I’m sorry” he smiled. That was the brightest smile I ever see. 

When he smiles, it makes me smile too.

“YAH! Why you laughed?” I asked and threw a cushion at him

He caught the cushion “Because you look funny when you screamed”

“I did?” I asked for confirmation.

“Yup” he nodded and continue laughing

“YAH! Cut that off” I threw another cushion at him “Now come here. I wanna ask you something”

“I don’t want” he giggled “What if you gonna punch me, kick me or something?”

“What did you expect for me to do such things when my leg is like this”

He stood up and came back to the couch. He sat beside me “What is it?” he asked

“What Kevin sunbae told you?” I asked

His smile fade away when I asked him that question. He sighed “Why do you need to know?”

“Because…erm… I just want to know. Is it wrong?” I pouted

“No it’s not wrong. But you don’t need to know actually. Just keep it as secret okay?” he pinched my nose.

“But..” I was about to ask him but he stood up and stretched his body

“Do you have any food? I’m hungry” he entered the kitchen and ignored me

——————————————————————————————

Junyoung POV : 

“Do you have any food? I’m hungry” I stood up and entered the kitchen and ignored her. 

I took a glass of milk from the refrigerator and drank it. I sat on the chair at the kitchen counter. I can hear sounds from the TV. Ahh, Junka already had the remote in her hands.

I can’t tell her what Kevin hyung told me this morning. It will be surely embarrassing. I need to make sure that my pride didn’t fell off just like that.

FLASHBACK :

“Junyoung” Kevin hyung stopped me from entering the dorm. He held my hand. 

I turned to him “Mwo?”

“I have something to discuss with you. It’s about Junka” he said. 

I let go off his hand “About what?” I asked

“About yesterday” he answered

“We settled everything just now right? So let it be. Plus, I don’t want to get into a fight with you hyung” I smirked

“You need to know that I didn’t do it on purpose”

“Then why?”

“This is the first lesson for you to take care of Junka” he answered “You need to take a really good care of your girlfriend. I feel so weird. Why you don’t treat Junka just like you treat Yewon before?” 

I was speechless

He tapped my shoulder “Next time if you repeat this again, don’t you think that I’m going to seat back” he smirked

He was about to entered the dorm but I stopped him “Hyung” I called him

He turned to me 

“Why you care so much about Junka?” I asked

Instead of answering my question, he glared at me and entered the dorm without looking back.

“What was that?” I mumbled to myself. I came to Junka’s house right after that

END OF FLASHBACK

“AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” I heard Junka shouting in the living room. I put back the milk I drank on the kitchen counter and ran to her.

“Junka what’s wrong?” I asked

“Look” she pointed at the TV screen “IT’S UKISS!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!” she shouted even loud

“YAH!” I shouted “You scared me”

She stuck out her tongue. She ignored me and started to sing a long with UKiss song.

“YAH! I’m a singer too” she still ignored me. 

I took the remote from her hand and turned off the TV

“YAH!” she shouted. 

She stood up and tried to take back the remote from my hand. I held the remote as high as I can. We were struggling

“You will never get this” I giggled

“Give it back” she jumped

When we were struggling, suddenly she tripped. She was holding on my shirt so she accidentally pulled my shirt so I fell on her on the couch.

She stared at me and so do I. Our lips were so close. I was about to kiss her but suddenly…

“Ouch, Junyoung. My leg is hurt. I think it’s better if you get up now”

“Oh sorry” I get up and helped her to sit down “Is your leg hurt?” I asked

“Just a little” she smiled

“Ahh, it’s time now. I have to go. Is it okay for me to leave you alone here?” I asked

She nodded “Yeah, it’s okay. I’m good” She smiled

I took my car key “Annyeong” I waved 

“Oh, do you want me to send you to the door?” she asked. It sounded rude but I know she just wanted to be nice

“No, it’s okay. Just sit there. Annyeong” I waved

“Ahh, annyeong” she waved back at me.

I opened the door but then I think I forgot something. I closed back the door and ran to her

“Ahh, Junyoung did you for…” her words were stop by my kiss. I kissed her on the lips.

I left her speechless on the couch.

—————————————————————————————————

Kyuwan POV : 

“Thanks for today” I thanked Hyungshik for company me to the shop and sending me back home.

“It took a really long time for you to shop eh?” he smiled

“Yeah, I’m very picky so it really took a long time for me to shop” I smiled ‘I told you not to follow me but you insist to”

“I know I know” he ruffled my hair “I don’t even blame you” 

“YAH!” I fixed my hair back “I didn’t say that you blame me” I giggled

“You are cute” he said

“Neh?” I asked for confirmation

“Nothing” he smiled “Hm, it looks like Junyoung hyung is still here” he pointed at a car

“Hm?” I looked at the car

“His car is still here. I thought he already went home. I wonder what he do with Junka in the house” he said

I slapped his arm “YAH!” I yelled

“What? Ouch!” he rubbed his arm “I was joking” 

Later that, Junyoung come out from the house. 

“Oh? You home already Kyuwan?” Junyoung looked at me then to Hyungshik “YAH! Dongsaeng, what are you doing here?” 

“Kyuwan called me to company her shopping” Hyungshik answered to Junyoung question

“YAH!” I punched his arm “I didn’t call you okay. You were the one who wanted to company me okay”

He laughed “I’m just kidding”

Junyoung laughed “You two are so cute” he smiled “Hyungshik, you want to go to the studio with me?” 

“Nope. If I go with you, who want to bring this motorbike home?” Hyungshik responded to Junyoung

“You’re right” he winked at Hyunsghik. I don’t know what that’s mean “I’ll meet you there” Junyoung get into his car and left me and Hyungshik there. We both waved at Junyoung

“Hyungshik” I called him

“Yes?” he looked at me

“I think you should go now”

“I know”

“Thanks again for today” I smiled

He ruffled my hair “No problem”

“Annyeong” I waved

He wore his helmet but he took it off “Ahh, I forgot something”

“What is it?” I asked

He kissed me on my cheek, wore his helmet and left me there, alone, speechless

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Junka POV : 

I sat on the couch and still speechless about Junyoung's kiss. 5 minutes later, Kyuwan entered the house. I looked at her. She put the things she bought on the coffee table and sat beside me. We both stared the TV screen

Both of us sighed.

"Wae?" I asked

"Wae?" she asked back

Both of us sighed again

"Is it Junyoung?" she asked

"Is it Hyungshik?" I asked

Bot of us nod our head

"What he did to you?" I asked

"What he did to you?" she asked

"He kissed me" both of us answer the same at the same time

We looked at each other and smiled

"Is it just our day today?" I asked

"I think so" she answered

I giggled "I love you" I was being random

"I love you too" Kyuwan responded. She tickled me

"YAH! What are you doing" I laughed and tickled her back

"I love you so much. That's why I tickle you" she laughed

"DING! DONG!" suddenly the door bell ran

"Go, open the door" I ordered Kyuwan

"Yo, go open the door" she ordered me

"What did you expect for me to open it with my leg? Go!" I said

"You still can walk, can't you?" she smirked

"Fine! I'm going to open it" I stood up but Kyuwan pulled me down

"Joking" she giggled and ran to open the door

"DING! DONG!" the door bell rang again

"COMING!" Kyuwan shouted

I stood up and tried to catch up Kyuwan. I walked slowly to the door.

When Kyuwan opened the door, it was Kim Nina who came.