Chapter 17

Music Life

Junka POV : 

We are the first couple to leave the place and started our date. We walked around while linking our arm.

"Junka" Kevin sunbae called me "Call me oppa okay?" he said

I nodded "Sure oppa" I grinned

"I guessed Junyoung must be really jealous with me now" he said. He looked back to see if there was Junyoung or not. And yes, Junyoung and Luna were right behind us. But Junyoung looks liked not even jealous me with Kevin. So I ignored them too. 

"Oppa, where should we go first?" I asked

"I don't know. Where you want to go first?" he asked me back

"I don't know" I smiled

"Let's go play some games here until we get tired. Is that okay for you?" he asked

I nodded "Yeah, sure no problem" I smiled

We rode 3 types of roller coaster. We rode the ship thing. We had a date on the Marry-Go-Round too. It was so fun that I wanted to play the games all over again.

"Oppa, can we get some ice-cream?" I asked

"Yeah sure. Let me buy one for you" he offered himself. I nodded. I waited for him at the table outside the ice-cream shop. While I was waiting, Luna and Junyoung came

"Hi Junka" Luna waved "What are you doing here?" she asked

"Hi" I waved back "Waiting for Kevin to buy me an ice-cream"

"WOAH! How lovely" Luna cheered. I just smiled

"Do you want one yeobo?" Junyoung asked at Luna. What yeobo???!!!! Why he called Luna yeobo? He only called me once with that and he called Luna yeobo? What???!!! I was a bit pissed. So I looked away when I heard he said that.

"Ah Junyoung, Luna. What are you doing here?" Kevin sunbae came out with 2 cups of ice-cream in his hands. Because I was too pissed, I took the ice cream form Kevin sunbae's hand and ate it without saying anything

"Oppa. Let's go now" I stood up, linked Kevin sunbae's hand and walked away.

Few steps away from them, Kevin sunbae asked "Are you okay Junka?"

"I'm okay" I smiled while eating the ice-cream.

"Where we should go after this?" he asked

I saw a souvenir shop "Let's go there" I pointed

We entered the souvenir shop. We looked around the shop. There were a lot of cool things we can find in the shop. 

"Junka" Kevin sunbae called me 

I turned around and looked at him. He was wearing a pair of bunny ear on his head. I smiled "You are so cute"

"You should wear one too" he put it on me. "How cute" he pinched my cheeks

We head to the counter to pay the bunny ears. I was still eating my ice cream. Suddenly, Luna and Junyoung, came into the shop

"Oh? We meet again" Luna said. I only can smile because I was still jealous and mad

"Kevin hyung, can we exchange our partner?" Junyoung asked. We were surprise because of Junyoung sudden decision of changing partner.

"Mwoya?!" Luna sounded mad. But Junyoung ignored him

I looked at Kevin sunbae, hoping he don't want to exchange partner. I don't have any mood to even look at Junyoung.

"We can exchange partner?" Kevin sunbae asked at the camera man

"I think you can if you want to" the cameraman answered. The cameraman should said NO!

"Oh" Kevin sunbae nodded then looked at me. I gave him a glare of NO! I don't know either he understand what I was trying to say or not

"No, I'm happy to date with Junka" Kevin sunbae said. I was totally happy when he said that.

"Bye, we are going now" I waved, held Kevin sunbae's hand and walked out the shop.

I continued eating my ice-cream. Suddenly, we heard someone running towards us. We looked at the cameraman who was in front of us. He asked us to look back. When we looked back, we saw Junyoung running to us. He ran so fast, grabbed my hand and forced me to run with him. I spilled my ice-cream

"YAH!" I shouted. He ignored me and keep running until we stopped in from of the haunted house.

"Let's enter here" Junyoung said

"Mworago?" I was still out of breath. I shook my head. I refused to enter the haunted house. 

"Oh come on" he took my hand and forced me to enter the haunted house with him

"YAH! I don't want to enter here. I don't want to see ghosts in my real life. I can only see them on movies" I exclaimed

He laughed "They are not real ghosts. It's okay, I'm here. As long as you hold my hand all the time, then you'll be fine" he said. Well, his words made me calm a little bit.

We entered the haunted house. I held Junyoung's arm so tight. I can hear he giggled but I don't even care about that. He walked in front and I followed him from the back. He walked so slow that I felt like want to push him to make him walk faster.

"ARGHHHH!!!" I shouted when a ghost suddenly poked me from the back. Junyoung just laughed. I slapped his arm. I almost fell because the floor suddenly become so slippery. I guessed they put some slime on it. "Can we run?" I asked

"Run?" he asked back for confirmation "Sure" He held my hand tight and started to run till the end of the haunted house.

I was a little bit relief that we finally out from the house. I held my chest. I looked at Junyoung and he was trying to control his laugh.

"YAH!" I yelled "It's not funny okay" I glared

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry" he apologized "Let's go there" he pointed at something. I looked up

"That Ferris Wheel?" I asked for confirmation

"Yup" he nodded

"NO!!!" I shouted "I'm afraid of heights. It moves too slow. I will die in there. Please!" I begged. I'm afraid of heights. I can't even move if I'm in the tower, Ferris Wheel and more tall buildings.

"Oh come on. You are not that afraid right?" he giggled

"I AM!" I yelled and rolled my eyes. He grabbed my hands and ran towards the Ferris Wheel. "YAH! I DON'T WANT" I yelled but he ignored me.

We queued up. I tried to escape but he held my hand so tight.

"Don't you think of running away okay?" he threatened me. I looked at him and smirked.

It was our time to get into the gondola. He pushed me into, followed by him and a camera man. I sat beside the window and Junyoung while the cameraman sat in front of us.

I cannot move at all. I was so silence in the gondola.

"Junka. are you okay?" Junyoung asked "You look cold" he held my hands "And your hand is sweating"

I ignored him and I kept looking down. Luckily the floor is not a clear glass. If it was a clear glass. I would be totally dead. Suddenly, Junyoung wrapped his hand around my waist. I looked up at him with weird face.

He smiled "We will get out soon, don't worry." I can only respond to him with a smile. I kept looking down and I ignored every conversation between Junyoung and the camera man. I can feel that the longer we were in the gondola, the tighter Junyoung wrapped his hand around my waist. When the gondola stopped, I pushed Junyoung and the cameraman so that they can get out quickly. When I touched the ground, I quickly ran to somewhere and left Junyoung and the cameraman behind.

"YAH! LEE JUNKA!" I heard Junyoung shouted my name but I ignored him and kept running. I ran to the ice-cream shop and I bought an ice-cream for myself. I rest myself in the shop. Tired of running away from Junyoung. When I was eating, suddenly, Kwanghee sunbae, Hyungshik, Minwoo and Taehun with the MC came into the shop.

"Ah, Junka what are you doing here? Are you alone? Where's Kevin hyung?" Hyungshik asked

"I don't know" I raised my shoulders. I don't feel like want to talk to anyone that time. They gathered around the table and had their own ice-cream. 

"YAH! LEE JUNKA!" I heard someone shouted my name. It was Junyoung.

"Ahh hyung, where's Luna?" Minwoo asked

"Probably she is having a date with Kevin hyung" he answered. He took a chair from the next table and sat beside me. I was still eating and not brave enough to look at him. He took my ice cream spoon from my hand and ate my ice cream. Okay, that was rude. I looked up at him. He looked back at me and smiled.

5 minutes later, Heechul and Krystal came into the shop. Followed by Sulli and Dongjun.

"Hyung, what if we gathered all the couples here first before we go to the place where we started just now since almost everyone is here now" Taehun suggested

"Hm, good idea. Now send a text to the other couples" the MC ordered Kwanghee sunbae to send the other couples a text to gather here before we moved to the place where we started.

After that, Victoria and Siwan sunbae came in. 15 minutes have passed but Luna and Kevin sunbae still didn't show up.

"Hyung" Hyungshik called Junyoung, whispered "What happened? Why are you with Junka?" he asked

Before Junyoung could answer the question, Kevin sunbae and Luna came in.

"YAH! MOON JUNYOUNG!" Kevin sunbae shouted Junyoung's name and came approach him.

"Hyung" the only word that can came out from Junyoung's mouth.

Kevin sunbae jokingly strangled Junyoung "How could you took Junka away from me?!!" Kevin sunbae laughed and jokingly slap Junyoung's face.

"YAH! OPPA!" Luna slapped Junyoung's arm "How could you did that to a girl? That was embarrassing you know" she pouted. I can't respond anything other than laughing.

"Don't fight here and let's solve it later. Since evryone is here now, let's go to the place where we started" the MC asked 

We walked to the place where we started the show before. Junyoung wrapped his arm around my waist and whispered in my ear "Nice necklace." I looked at him and smile. He smiled back at me.

"So we are at the end of the day and our show is going to be end soon" the MC said

"Soon?" the members seemed shock when the MC said the word 'soon'

"What I mean is for today's episode" the MC laughed "So, Victoria-ssi, how does it feel to had a date with Siwan?" the MC asked. Before the show ended that day, the MC interviewed them and asking some questions about their date.

"These 2 couples" the MC sighed. Luna, Junyoung, Kevin sunbae and I can't respond anything other than laughing. "What happened actually?" the MC asked

"Junyoung oppa. He was so mean to me. He asked Kevin oppa to exchange partner but Kevin oppa said no. He left me behind and grabbed Junka's hand and ran away" Luna complained. I didn't respond anything

"I did it for reasons. One of it because I'm jealous" Junyoung replied

"Junyoung-ssi, why are you jealous? You have a date too" the MC asked

"I guess I should announce this now" Junyoung held my hand and looked into the camera. He pointed to me to the camera that we should look into "Me, Moon Junyoung and Lee Junka, is actually a real life couple" after he announced that, we bowed.

"You two are a real couple? Does the other members know about this?" the MC asked. The ZE:A members just nodded.

"YAH! Why I don't even know about this? Why no one told me about this before we started the show?" the MC yelled

"It's a surprise hyung" Taehun replied 

We ended the show with a very cheerful environment. Luna apologized to me because she picked Junyoung at first place. I just said that I was okay. It was time to go home. I was sitting on the chair, drinking a bottle of water. Suddenly someone approached me from the back. He blew the air and whispered into my ear "Scared?"

I wasn't that surprise because it was a mistake for Junyoung to blew at me before he said the word 'scared'. I looked back and blinked "No" I answered.

He sighed. "You want to go home now? I still don't want to go home yet"

"Why?" I asked

"Because my wish, it's still not fulfill" he answered

"Oh really?" I thought it was.

"I want a real date with you. No cameras around us. No running" he said

"Wait, that running thing. I totally put a blame on you" I said. Obviously, he was the on who keep pulling me while running.

"Fine. It was my fault" he sighed "Shall we go for a real date now?" he asked. I nodded.

He grabbed my hand and we walked around the park. When we were walking, suddenly I heard a sound of girl's crying. So I stopped.

"Why you stop?" Junyoung asked 

"Shhh" I put my finger on my lips. I tried to track the voice of crying. I found a little girl around age of 4 was crying against the wall. I knelt down and held her. "What's wrong?" I asked

"Omma..." the girl answered while crying "I lost omma. I want my omma" she cried even louder.

"Ahh, it's okay it's okay. Unnie is here. Let's go find your omma okay?" I smiled. I looked at her knee. She had a cut on her knee. "Junyoung, she had a cut on her knee. Do you have any bandage?" I asked

"No. I don't have any bandage" he slightly answered it "Can't we just leave this girl here?" he said

"YAH! MOON JUNYOUNG! Imagine if this girl is your kid, don't you feel pity at her?" I yelled. Okay, why Junyoung became like that? I ignore him and carried up the girl.

"Where are you going?" Junyoung asked 

"I'm gonna find an emergency room and ask the management to make an announcement about the lost kid" I answered. "If you want to stay here, then stay, I won't force you to follow me" I walked and left Junyoung behind.

"LEE JUNKA!" Junyoung called me "Give me the girl. Let me carry her" he volunteered himself. I gave her that girl.

We gave the girl some treatment and asked the management to make an announcement about the lost kid. 10 minutes later, that girl's mum came. She thanked us for finding her daughter and taking care of her.

"So what game should we play first?" I asked

"It's no use. The park is about to close now. We should go home now" Junyoung sighed and left the emergency room.

I felt guilty to him. Yeah, I know he really wanted to have a date but I can't leave that girl just like that. I chased Junyoung and hugged him from back. "Are you mad? I'm sorry" I said

"Why I should be mad?" he said while holding my hands "It's not your fault. We can go again next time" 

I put my face behind his chest "I promise you, next time I will bring you here. We gonna have a real date you" I said.