Chap 3

The perfect couple

[On the way to Amber's home]

"Amber, you should remember that you ARE.MY.GIRLFRIEND now. And I’m a STAR. How can you let another guy take you home before my fans? Do you knw that it shamed me so much? You are so selfish" Key said super quickly, hesitating about the kiss but also being angry because of his "girlfriend’s" behaviour.

Amber kept silent. She now scorned that selfish, childish, girly boy so much that she even didn’t bother to reply. There was an uncomfortable silence between them, until they reached the house. It was old and shanty-like. Key turned his head to Amber and smirked cruelly:

"Ha!I know you don’t like me from the start. So,you accept to be anyone's girlfriend just for money, just because of your poverty? Amber,you are scorning".

*Chat!* Amber smacked his face with all power she had. She shouted out loud in tears:

"Yes.I do it for money. YOU have no right to criticize me. Your rich, I’m poor. YOU have a happy family, I’m all alone. My parents passed away leaving me their great debt. What can I do to save my life? YOU know nothing. YOU LITTLE ! GET AWAY!". After that,Amber rushed into her house with teary face.

"You think I have a happy family? A 'happy' family when my dad passed away when I was 3 and my mom is going to pass away, too? 2 of will all be orphans...Sorry...Amber ahhh..." Key kept repeating it in his mind. He would apologize to her right when she came to the studio in some day – he’s sure not tomorrow. She must hurt and hate him very much.. “Aish, how can I be so cruel?"

But to Key's suprise, Amber came to the studio very early in the morning, but she doesn’t care to see where is Key, just being around Kwango chatting and smiling. Despite being happy seeing her smile, Key can feel somethng uncomfortable deep in his heart.

"Attention please! Because our show is not about the husband-wife relation like WGM,there is no masion for Keyber couple.They themselves will get to know about the other through my challenges, then they will make a decision to officially go on dating or not. YOU two got it?" Kwangjo glanced at Key and Amber - they still don’t talk to the other. They nodded. "Our first chanllenge that you’ll perform in public to earn money for the first date, showing your loves, okay?"

"WHAT, show 'our love'? Where is actually our love?"

Unlike Key's expectation,he’s the only one that yells. Amber keeps silent. It’s strange. On the way to the outdoor stage, Amber shows him a paper, pretending as if they are reading a map together.  Actually, it’s a contract, a love contract to be exact. Key widened his eyes. Amber just smirked coldly:

"You said I was scorning. Haha. Thank you for knowing my bad nature so early, so no more hiding. This is a contract. Sign it and I’ll play the role of being your good girlfriend in this show, to protect your ing image. But remember any skinship has its cost - I write it clearly in the contract. And the MORE important: NO KISS" . Key keeps staring at Amber unbelievably. "I know she hurts but how can she invents THIS? Anyway, I owe an apology to her. I should accept it as a way to help her with her financial prob.*$igh- goodbye my money $ - $*

"Ok Amber. But remember you MUST be a perfect girlfriend of mine. Deal?"

"Such a stupid and meanie guy" Amber's inside thought, but she fake an ironical smile anyway, "Yes,sir"

Now here comes to the stage.

"OMO it's Key of Shinee”

“AAAAAAA...KEY,KEY, SARANGHAE,SARANGHAE"

Girls became wilder and wilder. "Is this so popular? How can they love him so much?"-Amber wondered.

And the performance starts...