Chap 7

The perfect couple

[Filming place]

-Hey Amber! Where were u going? U r late, u know? Letting everyone wait isnt good, arraso??

Its NKD. He reached his hand out to playfully ruffle her hair as usual, but she avoided it. She knows he cares about her very much n she always thanks God for sending her such a great brother...But not today.

-Oppa, im tired. I promise i ll finish filming at my best. Now can u please let me alone?

-No, Amber. What's wrong? Is that financial problem? If it is, i can help...-He grabbed her twist.

-NO, oppa. U dont need to feel pity for me. LET.ME.GO.

She withdrew her twist from NKD's hold, leaving NKD standing there like a tree. He murmured:"Amber ah, why cant u know  i care about u?"

 

Key silently sit next to Amber n sing "Stand by me", for her only.

"Stand by me
look towards me
even though I don’t know love yet
stand by me
guard over me
because I am still clumsy at love

my feelings get better as I look at you
I find myself randomly singing
I even want to buy a single rose
The side of myself is so new
As my heart becomes closer to you
The world become more beautiful
If you feel my nervousness
Will you wait just a little bit?

Forever making love
Forever making you smile
Filled with your bright smile
Forever making love
Forever making you smile
Now hold my hands
Stand by me
Look towards me
Even though I don’t know love yet
Stand by me guard over me
Because I am still clumsy at love"

His sweet voice made her cold face melt. As usual, he never says some nonsense things like "Dont cry" or "Come on" to comfort her. He just sings a song, or tell her a funny story, or even does stupid things...just for her smile. Amber knows if she keeps sitting there she will cry... So she stood up, stepped away with a pocket face. Key just can stare at her n whisper to himself: "Amber ah, r u ok?" He doesnt know how to express his feeling. They held hands, experienced what they feared most, they had their party together, they sang love song to each other, they even shouted in the pulic "I LOVE YOU"...sweet memories...But htey were all for the show. He knows more clearly than everyone that those sweet things are all FAKE, n Amber did that just bcs of the stupid love contract, just for money, for her miserable life...NOTHING MORE. "Fake love!!!" is the first thing he remembers when meeting her, n is the first thing he forgets when seeing her smile. He knows if he stupidly keeps relying on this fake love, he will be the one who hurts most. But he just doesnt care...

Today the challenge is serving in a restaurant. "As usual, that NKD guy just wanna dent my ego. !!!" Key shouted inside, although he understands that all NKD wants is that Key experienced everything just like a NOMAL boy. However annoyed  he is, he must keep smiley face b4 his fans' dreamy eyes. He is even too close to them: hold hands, wink, chit chat,... which made continuous screams. From the corner of his eyes, he is watching Amber-very hot in waiter's uniform n can make any girl love her at the first sight. She is faking a smile n seems not to care anything about Key's actions. "What?????? She even isnt envious for a second!!! So she has no feeling for me????????" Key is too disappointed now (a little childish, right? ^^).

Amber says nothing to Key not only when they r working but also when they r having dinner. A heavy atmostphere covered them. The clock reng for the 20 times in day. Its 8 pm. She must pay the rent with the wage she has received from NKD. Amber panickly stood up n ran away without a goodbye.

Key frozed for a while. Realizing Amber not like him at all made his heart break into pieces. "Fine, now she even doesnt bother to talk to me". Suddenly he realized she left her pursue. He slowly walked to her house.

 

[On the way to Amber's house]

Amber suddenly stopped. What the hell is in front of my eyes?

A big crowed of more than 20 women are bloking her way. Amber calmly said:

-What do u want?

-Ha! So calm. U shoul be a boy, . MUAHAHA. What the   you think u r to be next to our Key, Huh?

How dare u hold his hand? How dare u hug him? How dare u says "I  LOVE  YOU" to him? How dare u have him sing for yourself? YOU ARE NO MORE THAN A , A BIUAL PERSON, A FAILURE OF GOD. U dont know who you are, so we good girls will help you!

"Crazy fangirls" is the only thing flash on Amber's mind. She can knock 5 guys in day. but now its too dark, she can hardly see anything. Before she can realize it, shadow of a woman rushed to her.

The dagger in her hand flashed a light.

A boy rushed to Amber, covered her body with his own.

Dark.

Hurt.

Love.

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

===========

Double updates as i promised. How are they? :D Im so lucky today! The electricity isnt cut off. Phew!!! ENJOY ^^ !!!!!!!