Chap 9

The perfect couple

-Oppa! Finally...huhuhu...

Amber hugged NKD as if he would disappear whenever. Tears dropped drenching his shirt. NKD hugged her back, tightly. No one can image how long he has waited for this moment when he can have Amber on his hands.

-I love you, Amber...

-I love you too, oppa.

She held him, even more tightly than before, while NKD's eyes are as big as 2 tenis balls.

-What?

-I said i love you. I ALWAYS LOVE YOU. I always thanks God for sending to me such a wonderful brother like you. I love you because you are my family...Oppa, are you ok? You look so pale. Let me call  doctor...

"Pale" isnt the exact word for him. That feeling, you know, when people lift you up and throw you off, it would be more hurt than ever. His heart is hurt so much. He hold his left chest tightly hoping that can soothe the pain. He enfolded to the bed, making Amber more and more funk. She sheepishly rushed to the doctor, tears threaten to shed. The fear that her family will be damaged again strangled her heart.

-Although his condition is much better, we still cant be careless. The pain can be worse if he is fluttered. So the most important thing is to calm him down, erase his loneliness. Living on one's own in a strange country is not easy at all, i know...

Amber back to the patient room, trying to hold the playful expression on her face.

-Yah, who gave u the right to make me fear like that, huh? Why do u always appear when imma die n protect me by ur life? Who gave u that right? U think im happy when living without my oppa?

She patted his head slightly. NKD faked a weak smile in return.

-Uhm,u know, that day u were not in good mood. So i followed u in case...uhm,u know...in case u needed a shoulder to cry on...

Amber froze. One more time one more person nearly died just bcs of her stupid action. Sad tears filled her eyes. NKD knew what's on her mind, so he pretended to pout cutely:

-I wanna sleep. Sing a song for me, my little sister.

Covered by the blanket, NKD silently cried.

Her smooth voice was too rough to his painful heart...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F3yCYAwmQU

==================

1 week past with no PC show. No fan knew the reason bcs the true reason would scare future guests of the show. Even Key didnt know. Actually he didnt care. He spent most of his time beside his mom-his true family. One time when walking in hospital's park with his mother, he came across 2 shadows, one bigger n one smaller, laughing happily.

-Yah, u cheated me. It's not fair. I didnt lose this game. Play again, right now!!!!!

The smaller playfully snapped the bigger's back, laughing. Right when he heard that familiar voice, he knew who it was, and sadly, also knew who the bigger was. That smile, those eyes, that pout, that voice...all the things that always made his heart skip a beat n made him miss her like crazy... They are all there, but...they are not for him...for another guy. Why cant it be himself? Why cant she love him? Why do he have many other girls, but cant have the girl he loves? Why that NKD is so lucky? Her eyes are sparking, n that truly smile...he hasnt seen it before...She must like NKD so much!!! As if a monster is rodenting his heart... BUT, WHO SAID SHE CANT BE CHANGED? WHO SAID SHE DOESNT LIKE KEY EVEN A BIT? No one said that. N it's Key that will find the answer. Right! The PC show allows guests to confess. So, why not? An idea flashed on his mind. He turned away, trying to advoid that scene n her mother's worrying look. A hope is rising in his heart.

___________________________

After the accident, the PC show continued. It's still interesting as before, but only Amber realized some reluctance in Key's actions. "Hah, so finally he stopped being a great actor. He must find his forever soulmate. That must be a beautiful girl...Right, only a BEAUTIFUL girl can be his girlfriend, not a tomboy, poor and ugly girl like u, Amber. NEVER!!! Hahaha. What the hell is on ur mind? U never hope, so dont be disappointed. U stupid, hahaha."-Amber bitterly laughed to herself. A small tear streamed down her cheek.

Disappointed, Amber refused to go home with Key. Instead, after every PC show she came to NKD's house n helped him with his household chores, thinking that action can help his lonely life. But it accidentally made NKD misunderstand n made Key's heart break into pieces.

 

[3 weeks later, the last PC show of Keyber season]

That day Amber walked to filming place as usual, not knowing how special that day was. And when she reached the place

She was totally SHOCK.

In front of her is a lot, no, exactly an OCEAN of blue heart-shaped balloons suspended in the air(Key knows she doesnt like pink n loves blue). Each balloon is connected with a small gift on the ground. The gifts are in hear shape too. And there Key is, at the centre of the hear,smiling brightly.

- Amber ah, these all are for you. Open the gifts! ^^

She is speechless. Slowly she opened a small box. It was a...cake.

-I know u r always a shikshin, right? :D

She cant help smiling. He is soooooo cute. Maybe he knows her better than what she thought. Hihihi. One by one, she opened the next gift. And suprisingly, they are all small things: shampoo, conditioner, cap, ribbon, shirt... Seem like he brought all the super market to here. They are small, but so cute, n all necessary for her life. For a time like centeries, there is no one caring about her like this. She is so touched. Tears threatened to drop.

- Amber ah, open the last one, please!!!

Key's smile is brighter more than ever. The last one is the biggest, the only box with pink ribbon. When she opened it, a sweet song filled the space.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrDn9NkHhBI

Key stepped to her, slowly kneel on the ground:

-Amber, my baby, this can be the last day we meet. But i dont want this is the last day...i want u to be with me forever. Amber ah, would u please be my girlfriend?