Chap 13 - END

The perfect couple

[Key]

Ever since my mom passed away, my life is like hell. Yes, a hell in the real lifetime! Im living for whom? For no one. I did work like crazy, only for the purpose that my mom would be proud of her son, so that a single parent like her can keep her head high with anyone in the world, so that i can offset her missed life...

Who am i without my mom???

Yes, just a dude!

I sipped more wine. I still remember the first time i drunk before my mom when i wasw just 10. I still remember that sad expression on her face when seeing me like that. Her statement a long time ago still echoing in my mind:"How would u live without me, Kibum???" How am i living without my mom???? Something sprout in my mind. Yes, the only thing made my mom worried until she passed away is that how my life will be. That's why she always wanted me to have a good girlfriend. And we pretended that i and Amber is a couple. I dont deserve to be a human being when cheating her like that...But, why must i keep us a "fake couple"???Ah,right, how is Amber now? 1 weeks past away...How is her life wihtout me? Is she still working like crazy wihtout eating? Im always the one who force her to eat in her short breaks. Does she get harmed when coming to home at night? Im always the one who take her to home... She is the last one seeing my mom. No, with her character, she certainly blamed herself for my mom's death!Suddenly i feel so worried, and afraid, like something bad is going to happen... I quickly stood up, get a taxi to her home...

Here it is, her old house. I hear some shouts echoing from there. Then a familiar rushing out of the house...

Amber????

[Jonghyun]

- YAH!!!

I kicked hard to the door. It collapsed to the ground.

I know too clearly. This ! All she needs is just Key's money, not himself ! Ha! She must seduce 100 guys more to re-build this dirty nest of her!

Wait! Why is here so quiet? i came into the nest. There are only a bed and a chair here. On the bed there is something shaking. No, dont tell me she is that bad...Making love at home in daytime????

I boldly tossed the blanket off the bed. Im totally suprised! Not a dirty couple making love...Only Amber there, crying and almost fainted. She is as limp as a new bird... Even if im angry and hating and scorning like trash, i cant help feeling poor for her..

I shook my head. No, dont be cheated again, stupid dude!

I gripped her collar, pushed her out of the bed:

-Yah! Do you know how poor my Key is??? U MUST know u ARE the most important to him now! He does love u with all his heart. And WHAT THE are u doing for him, ???? Come to him, RIGHT NOW, if u r still a human being.

She slowly opened her teary eyes.

-No, i dont have the right to be a human being! I killed my parents, i almost killed NKD, and i DID KILL KEY'S MOM!!! IM LIKE A MONSTER U KNOW? Anyone knowing me  and ever loving me would get nothing but harms!  They will die BECAUSE OF ME! Their lives would get worse and worse JUST BECAUSE OF ME!

Im speechless. How come everything gets that bad...?

- No, Amber ah, listen to me...

-U see, Key's mom is still good until i met her. Only when i came to her life did she die...

-No, Amber, dont think so bad about urself. U did bring happiness to her life...

i tried to hold her shoulders to make her calm down, but she resisted it.

-SHUT UP! U know nothing. Get away from me or u would get hurt! GO AWAY!!!!!!

She run like crazy to the doorway. No, it's in rush hours...It's dangerous!

-NO ! STOP! AMBER!!!!!!!

[Amber]

I rushed out to the roads. Is the floor shaking? What is happening??? Through my teary eyes, i saw a big truck coming.

At first i wanna run to avoid it.

But...

Why must i live this ing life??????

I stand there, shut my eyes down, wait for hell...

But i feel something heavy in my chest. Is here the hell? How come it's so fast??? i slowly open my eyes...

KEY???

 

[No one's POV]

-YAH! PABO!!! WHAT THE HECK ARE U DOING???????

- Key? How come...

Amber cant finish her words. Key is hugging her really really tight.

-Amber... i know what's on ur mind. Dont blame urself. My mom knows she would die on that day, so she want the last person she sees is YOU! Doctor told me that after her death. Do you know what does it mean?

-...

-It means she LOVES you! And, i love you too...

Amber pushed Key hard to escape his hug.

-No, pabo! Im the worst in the worst people in the world. Dont ever get near me or u would get...

Key interrupted her words with a long kiss. It's so sweet like candies, it's so gentle like a wind, it's soft like blossoms. It is...great. Amber cant resist it...

- Loving u, i will receive the bad luck like this, right?

Key smiled sweetly, while Amber is ashamed like a little kid. She is so cute that he cant help kissing her again. This time it's more tender than before (warning to the underage readers ^^)

- My baby...I dont care u think how good my life would be wihthout u. But in fact, my life right now is like HELL wihthout u, my love... Do u want my life gets worse and worse???

Key looks straight to her red face.

-O...of course no, oppa...

- I know, my Amber is very nice. Therefore, so that my life wont be worse, i need u beside my ALL MY LIFE. Amber, would u marry me???

Key kneels to the sidewalk, showing a ring he gets from somewhere(who knows where? ^^)

-I....AAAA, KEY, DROP ME OUT!!!!!!!

-No, until u say YES!!!!

Key lift Amber up, 2 of them twiddle on the sidewalk like crazy.

- Ok if u dont obey...

Amber deep Key into her kiss. Key must stop (of course. kekeke)

- I do, I AGREE, PABO!!!!

And they r deep into the warm hug, happy like they r in heaven, in Jonghyun's claps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk44IG4iYZE

(a really very sweet song for the new official couple ^^)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

____________________________________________

Hello guys!!!!! Finally they are together after many things happened. Im really thankful to the subscribers, the commenters, the readers... It's all of you that help me can complete this story. Im sorry for some times i let u down, or cant satisfy u with my story...All in all, IM SORRY AND THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!! I LOVE YOU <3

Hope u would support my other fic ^^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/68454/oppa-amber-jonghyun-key-keyber-jongber

Thank you!!!! <3 <3 <3