Chap 1- the start

The perfect couple

Notes: pls read the foreword first.

------Kwangjo's POV------------

I'm wandering around the streets, trying to find the idea for the next "PERFECT COUPLE" (PC) season. Haizz, every girl on the streets is too normal: girly, or lofty, or sweety,... i got every kind of that girl on my show. Being a Vietnamese who moved to Korean, lived and studied alone just to pursue my dream, i have given everything i have to lead the show to such a high position. Actually, PC is so popular almost because of my effort, the company just help in finance.

I'm deep in my world until i heard some screams ahead

- OMG! Anyone here? Help me!!!

Immidiately, i ran there and saw a little...girl? Or boy? Idon't know. Looking at that appearance,I'm 100% sure that's a handsome boy. But those beautiful eyes made me change my opinion. Anyways, i rushed to there to help. Thanks to my parents, i got a black belt of karate n those dudes were nothin to me. But what made me amazed was that little could solve...5 gangsters. How can he got such a powerful strength?

-----------------------------------

Kwangjo came closer, helping the little stand up. In those eyes, he can feel the scare, the gratitude, the strength and the naivety at the same time.

"Such beautiful eyes.That s must be a girl.", he thought.

With teary face,she said shakily: "I owe you my life. So, my benefactor, please come to my home for me to express my gratitude".

...

...

...

[After a while]

"Amber, can you tell me why those dudes attack a little girl like you?" Finally, he found a chance to ask.

Suddenly, her eyes were covered with all suprise and sadness.e fou

"How can you know I'm a girl?"

"I just know - my talent, hehe.", the guy winked naughtily. "Now, can u tell me?"

"Uhm...you know, I'm not Korean. My family was in US, until my parents were broke. Since then, many creditors came disturbing our life, until one day they were so mad that they collasped our home. And to protect me,my parents...died...it's all my fault...because of me...that they died."

The girl busted into tears. All Kwangjo could awkwardly do is to come and hug her tightly. His heart hurts so much seeing her hurt. "What happened to you, the steel man?", a question crept into the back of his mind.

"Calm down, my strong girl. The biggest matter here is money, right? I'll help"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Kibum ah, why don't you have a girlfriend now? You must be very lonely in your artist world.

- Omma, don't worry about me. Everyone knows that to have a girlfriend who REALLY loves an famous artist is almost impossible.

- But, Key! I don't have too much time to wait for you to become a real adult!

Key frowned at his mother.

- Omma, please don't say such horrible things just to persuade me.

Key's mother looks so sad. Tears slowly dropped in her beautiful face.Key frozened for a while...until the woman fainted. Key was extremely panic.

- Omma... OMMA!!!! OHMYGOD. SOMEONE CALL ME 115! OMMAAAAAA!!!!!

[At hospital]

- We regret to inform to you that your mother came down with lung cancer at the 3rd stage. Please prepare and make her last wishes come true...

Key felt like the ground around him destroyed. Oh my poor mother...She has devoted all her life to my future, and now when i can compensate for her missing life, why must she pass away? Why is the god so unfair to my mother? What can I do for her? Her last wish...a girl? I need a girl. I'll accept that stupid PC show. Mom, please wait for me...