Chap 2

The perfect couple

The phone rang.

"Hello?”

"Key, we found your partner. Come to the Central park,wearing your red clothes to begin a new page of your life"

Key heaved a sigh. "Okay, let my love be an entertainment. Anyway, datint on this show is much safer than looking for a girlfriend in a bar, right?".

------- Amber’s POV--------

Why must I come here? Haiz, that’s all because of his smile and money.

*Flash back*

"What? Me? On date with this gay? NOO WAAAY"

"Amber ah, it’s good for you, isn’t it? However he looks, he IS a star. You must be happy"

"Yeah I’m happy to death right now sir! And no way is NO WAY. I don’t care. Look, I’m even manlier than him"

"I know, I know. But, please agree, just like a way to help me, ok? My show needs your attractiveness"

With that, he gave me an unstandable bright smile, which made my heart skip a beat.

"Ok, ok. I give up. Are you sastified?" I faced my back to him to hide my red face. He smiled again. Aww, I hate that ridiculously beautiful smile.

*End flashback*

AND now I’m here in a stupid park, before stupid hidden cameras, hold a stupid red balloon and wait for a stupid red-outfit guy. Argh!!!!

 Suddenly, somebody tapped my shoulder:

"Excuse me. Are you... Amber,who joins PC show?"

I turned back. OMG, OH MY LIFE !!!

Who, or what is this? A girly boy with make-up and skinny outfit. I must pretend to be his gf for a long time? Oh my precious youth TT_____h_____TT

------------------------------------------------------------

Amber didn’t know that was exactly what’s in Key’s mind: “What is this? A girl look like a boy? She doesn;t even wears any make-up for the 1st meeting. I’m even prettier...OMG. I can’t introduce her to my mom in this appearance. It’ll take a long time to train this tomboy to be a feminine one – my type. Haiz... “

Trying to keep the joyful face, they reach to each other and introduce. After that,an awkward atmosphere covers them.

Key clear his throat: "Amber,ther’ll be no challenge on the 1st day, so just go around, kay?"

Amber nodded. After a while, they stopped by a ground.

"Ahhh,soccer <3" Amber shouted like a little kid and joined the game, leaving Key alone, completely dumbfounded.

"H...ho...how dare she leave her boyfriend alone just to join those dirty kids? OMG,my image! Sorry my lovely fans for this ridiculous situation." His heart really wanna cry a river right now.  Looking at her disgustingly, he suddenly noticed her eyes. "They are shining. I can feel the warmth,the happiness on it,which made me smile. WAIT.What the hell happened to me??? She is NOT beautiful, at all!!!”

Amber glared at the boy. "Argh, that stupid diva is frowning at me. I hate that expression. Well, I got an excellent idea. Keke".

She  pouted "Kibum ah,why dont you come here playing with us? It’s  relaxing!".

"Where is banmal, huh?”, Key shouted in his mind, “Such a rude girl. And what is that demand? Playing and make my outfit dirty? NO WAY. Despite her cute face and smile, I will NEVER do it. But I’m on a show..." He decided to join the game with a reluctant smile. Amber, as expected, pulled Key forewards as if she’s encouraging him to make a goal (actually she wanted Key to fall down). AND he did fall. But what she didnt expect is that he took time to hold her hand to push her down too. And our Keyber fall on the ground together. Feeling something soft and warm, Amber opened her eyes. 4 eyes stared at each other. OMG! Her lips...his lips...their bodies...were stuck together before the widened eyes of Kwangjo. What the...WHAT DID HE DO TO MY AMBER? Seeing 2 persons frozened as if they didn’t wanna be apart, the man rushed to them and pushed Key violently out of Amber's lap.

Trying to collect himself to calm down, Kwangjo flashed a fake smile to Key "Oh I’m sorry for pushin you. Uhm, do you think it s too fast to have a KISS on the very first show? I mean,it ll make our spectators less curious.As a director,I never want it."

"WTH are you saying? Apparently this is HER fault". Key point at the frozing Amber

"Oh my first kiss...It must have belonged to the one I love.” Amber frozened. “Why can it belong to the one I hate? No way...It must be a nightmare. Wake up,Amb!" She maybe frozen to forever without Kwangjo comining.

"Are you ok, Amb?" He can feel the tears are going to drop in her face. He doesnt think this is so painful to her. His anger faded. Kwangjo secretly gave her some tissue, patted her back and shouted out:

"The first show finished. Thank you for good job."

The man turn to Amber "Let me bring you home. Its 6:30p.m". Key now is really frustrated 4 some reason: "No. Let me bring her home. She is MY GIRLFRIEND,right?" Key emphasized those words deliberately. Of course,the man reluctantly accept with an uneasy feeling.

"Am I wrong???"