Chap 6

The perfect couple

[Amber's house]

-HELLO WORLD!!!!!!!!

Amber shouted happily. The sunlights of dawn danced with Amber in the steps to brush her teeth. A nice day like this isnt usual to her life. When her parents died. the world ended with her. Getting by in this difficult life is too hard...taking any occasion to get a part-time job...day by day every meal with only instant noodle... saving every dollar just to pay for rent...the body covered with bruises after many fights against the fierce creditors... But the most horribe was loneliness, the feeling no one care about her, the feeling losing all hopes n dreams, the feeling her existence made no mean to anyone, every night crying in the nightmare... All made into a Boyish Amber-the one stronger than every boy-the one doesnt fear the death-the one can do everything for money... She doesnt care if everyone mistakes her for a boy. In fact, its good for her life. But everything changed 180 degrees ever since she met NKD, joined PC show...and knew Key.She does not realize that her heart got warmer n warmer when Key gave her all money they earned to help her life, when he protected her from the darkness she fears most, when he pulled the chair out for her to sit as if she were some femine lady, when he took her home after every PC show, when he tried to get the stuffed animal she liked in the park(n spent a lot of money), when he held the birthday party for her only... Suddenly she realized that although they met each other for only a month,they had a lot of memories, n her heart pounds everytime she sees his smile. 

"Just FAKE-FAKE-FAKE love, n he is a GREAT actor, remember?" Her mind keeps shouting, while her heart seems to never obey. She sighs before the "civil war" between 2 parts of her, cant resist the excitement growing inside.

 

BANG!!!!

 

The door bid a goodbye to the hinge. 3 tall n fierce men came in.

-!!!!! Hey ing , when will u pay the rent? Or should we have u to sell for some dude? MUAHAHA!!! But watch that ! I dont think  she costs enough to pay the rent. Do u think so, huh?

He raised her chin with his dirty hand. She can feel her blood spoiling in her vains n the insulted tears threatening to stream down her cheeks. Her hands made into punches. But she cant do anything! If she did, she would die. They all have at least a dagger. She just can nod weakly:

-O..of course! Dont u know that im biual, sir? everyone says so...

-SHUT UP! He punched her so hard that she collapsed to the floor.

-Now can u tell me do u have money, baby?

He smiled revealing his dirty yellow teeth.

-I swear i will give u enough money tonight. If i dont, just kill me as u always want to.

She said coldly trying to hide the deep pains in her body n her heart. After they angrily left away, Amber still stayed on the floor, nearly insensitive in too much hurt. She doesnt cry but her heart is crying n bleeding. being insulted like that...The feeling  losing all hopes is back again, fullfill her soul after all happiness she had in the morning. She just stayed there, unknown about time n space, until she stood up keeping the pocket face, going to the filming place.

She need money.

============

Is it short? Sorry :( But let's enjoy the next chap!!!!! :D