Chap 12

The perfect couple

- Ajuma ^^

Amber came into the patient room to see the pale woman there. She can feel something wrong here...that expression on the autie's face...It's not like recent days. It's darker, there is no happy light on it.

-Hi dear...

Eventhough she tried to fake a smile, it cannot hide her weariness. Amber knows if she reminds Key's mother about her illness, it just make her mood worse. Therefore, Amber chose ignoring it. With a far-fetched cheerful expression, she reached the woman and tried to do some massage for her. 

- No it's not really good auntie! It's all because of Kibum oppa. He is annoying sometimes auntie ah! When u r released from this hospital u must re-educate him, okay?

-Haha... i know, i know. . Where is Kibum?

- Uhm...i dont know. Maybe he must do something special...

The woman ploddingly smiled. Deep in heart she felt so glad when Amber called Kibum "oppa". So...maybe she can be comfortable about her son's future and...continue her life in another world...

* Key's mother's flashback*

Uhm...the kids are not here...It's so boring, so lonely...Im lying beside the window, watching the leaves leave trees. The life is so short. Human being is just like a leaf. It  sprouts, it grows, it gets old, and it leaves tree, turning into ashes. Why must leaves leave tree? Because they have finished their mission, just like me. Im an old leaf...

Suddenly i feel something curling on my stomach. Yes, it's coming. This pain, it comes to me at least three times each day. At first, it's just st curling. But slowly it's harder and harder, it hurts as if my stomach is full of toxic, the horrible toxic bites my inner body. It's like a monster using its sharp nails to tear my stomach apart. I tried to find pills to ease the pain, but suddenly i feel that monster did swallow my stomach

-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

And i can feel nothing.

-Mrs. Kim?

I can hear what the doctor said, but i cant open my eyes-they r as heavy as 2 rocks.

-Call Mr. Kim, tell him to prepare. Maybe she would die today...We dont have time...

Using all my power, i opened my eyes and try to say in breath:

- No..no doctor...pleae dont ca...call Kibum. Le...let me meet Amber, ple...please dont tell her ab...about my cond...dition...

*End flashback*

 

- Ajuma ah i think ur codition is much better ^^

No, this pain, its coming. No, please...

-Ajuma?

-Aw...I...Im fine Am...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

- No...No...NOOOO!!! DOCTOR!!!!!!!!

Amber shouted out in tears. "Oh my god, no, dont tell me that she will..."

-K...Key ah? Come here, HURRY UP!!!!!!!!

 

There sat Amber and Key on the bench. Amber kept murmured to herself "No, no, she will be okay..." like crazy, while Key burried his face in his hands.

The door opened. 

The doctor just shook his head.

She did pass away.

Key collapsed to the floor, fainted, while Amber cried like no tomorrow...

 

*After the funeral*

[Jonghyun]

The SHINee boys worryingly observed Key. 1 week has past since his mother's funeral, and he didnt care to eat. He just locked himself  in the room, no contact with the outside, even with me-his best friend, nor Amber-his fake girlfriend. Wine, wine, and just wine day after day!!! He now is no more than a ing drunker!

And Amber, where the hell is she? She is supposed to be the one next to Key at this hard moment !!!! I dont care whether she is his GF or not, but they have been together for a long time. And above all, i know Key LOVES her more than his life. So what the HELL did she do for him? She even didnt come to the funeral and comfort him! 1 week past and she hasnt met Key even for ONE TIME! She is nothing more than a !!!!!!!!!

No, i cant let him like that. I must meet that , anyway.