What am I supposed to say?

I need you!

“What I am trying to say is. I love you.”

Nam Soons eyes wided.

Was Heung Soo again joking? No, Heung Soo couldn´t joke about loving someone. That would be too much.

“What are you saying?”  Nam Soon was nervous. What would happen next.

“I love you Nam Soon.”

“I…” What was he supposed to say. Nam Soon was not sure about his own feelings.

Slowly Heung Soo let go of him and stepped one step back.

“I thought I would never tell you the truth. I thought I will never have the courage to tell you that I love you but…”

“You´re joking right. I mean I have ruined your dreams you totally can´t love me. You can´t love the person who has ruined you life. I…”

“Nam Soon. I don´t joke about something like love. I love you truly. “

Nam Soon couldn´t say anything.

Heung Soo has confessed to him.

“What am I supposed to say?” he whispered after a few seconds.

Heung Soo looked straight into his eyes.  He saw that Nam Soon couldn´t answer to him.  

“Just think about it. I have waited for over 3 years to tell you this that means I can wait a little longer.” Heung Soo tried to smile.

“I´m going now. See you at school.” Heung Soo said but before he could left the room and that house, Nam Soon grabbed his hand.

“Don´t go. Don´t go like that. I don´t know if I love you. But what I know is that there is something.” Nam Soon couldn´t look into Heung Soo´s eyes.

He don´t wanted him to go. To let him alone. He wanted that Heung Soo be by his side.

“Why?” Heung Soo looked to Nam Soon.  He found it sweet how Nam Soon couldn´t even look at him.

“I don´t know. The only thing that I know is that…”

“Is?” Heung Soo put softly his hand at Nam Soon´s chin and forces him to look at him.

Nam Soon´s eyes were filled with tears.

“I like…” Nam Soon was too shy to tell him that.

“That you like? Nam Soon just tell it me. I have told you my feelings for you too, so please tell me what you are trying to say.”

Nam Soon swallowed hard. He knew that Heung Soo was right.

“I like the way you kiss me. I like the touch of your lips.”

Slowly Heung Soo´s face getting nearer to Nam Soon´s.

Slowly they lips meet again.

It was everything that Nam Soon wanted, to feel those lips again.

They slowly move.

They moved in a perfect way. It was like that their lips were made for each other.

They broke the kiss after a few seconds.

“Nam Soon.” Slowly he put his arms around him.

“Heung Soo. Can you answer me just one question? How have you known that you love me?”

“When it´s just this.” Heung Soo let go of Nam Soon and looked straight into his eyes.

“I have known that I love because… everytime you were by my side. My heart was beating like it was going to explode. The only thing I was thinking about was and is you. I had so many sleepless nights because of you. My heart has hurt when I was not with you or you were not around me. Everytime when people where around you and you have laughed with theme I was really jealous. That is why I now that I love you.”

“You were jealous? That means you had feelings for me before I had hurt your leg and you had feelings for me even at the time had hurt it and at the time you were away.”

Again Nam Soon´s eyes filled with tears.

“Yes. At all those times I had loved you from the button of my heart.”

Nam Soon started to crying.

He felt so bad like he never felt before.

“I´m sorry. Heung Soo. You had… and I had broken your…I´m so sorry.”

“Nam Soon. It is ok.” Heung Soo wanted to put his arms around Nam Soon again to make him keep calm, but Nam Soon pushed his hands away.

“How can you be so nice to me? You had loved me and I have done such bad things for you. You must hate me or something like that Heung Soo. You definitely can´t love me anymore after that.”

Again Heung Soo wanted to put his arms around him and this time Nam Soon couldn´t push his arms away, therefore Heung Soo was too quick.

“Nam Soon. Calm down. It´s really ok. I love you. It were the rules you wouldn´t have done it when it wasn´t because of the rules. That´s why it is ok. I don’t hate you. I will forever love you, no matter what you are doing I will still love you.” Heung Soo said.

Nam Soon´s eyes wided when he hears what Heung Soo was saying.

His heart was beating really fast.

Slowly he starts to understand what Heung Soo was for him.

Everything what Heung Soo had said to him, was that what Nam Soon felt all the time.

He was jealous when people where by Heung Soo.

He was thinking all the time about Heung Soo.

All this must be the answer.

He love Heung Soo.

“Can I love you?”

One tear falls down Heung Soo´s skin.

“Yes. You can love me.”

“Even with all the things I have done to you?” Nam Soon  wasn´t sure if it was really ok to love the person who was so hurt because of him.

“Yes.”

“Heung Soo?”

“What is?”

“I…”

“Nam Soon are you at home. It´s me your father.”  Nam Soon looks to the door.

Why must his father come now.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you like it:)

I trully give my best with this story:)

Pls comment