Stop being sorry!

I need you!

Nam Soon finally had his live back. He had his friend back. But even after they are finally friends again. He couldn´t stop feeling sorry for Heung Soo. Finally, it was he had where his dream destroyed. “What are you thinking right now?” Heung Soo looked at him.

“I´m Sorry. I don’t….” “I know that. So just stop being Sorry. Nam  Soon. Please stop being sorry.” Heung Soo said. They were sitting in an restaurant while eating ramyun. “But…But ..I” “No but. Please it was an accidentally.“ Nam Soon was just sitting there now and looked at Heung Soo´s face.  “Please stop being sorry Go Nam Soon.” A tear ran down Nam Soon´s cheek.  “Why?” was the only thing ha could say. “What why?” Heung Soo looked now at Go Nam Soon´s face. “Why? You must hate me. I have destroyed your dream, you´re live.” “Yes. At first I have hated you and have killed you hundred no thousand times in my head. But…”

“What but?” “Bu t I… Why do you want to know this. It´s not important anymore we finally are friends again.” “Just because I can´t understand you. I don´t know what you are thinking right know. Or what you were thinking at this time.I just want to understand you.”

 “I have thinked about you as…” I want to tell him that I love him.”as my friend. It were the rules of the team. But right know I´m thinking about you as my important friend. So please let us never ever speak about that ok.” “Ok.” Nam Soon has now finally everything back. And finally he has also his forgiveness.

“Can I come to you after that?” Nam Soon looked from his bowl ramyun to Heung Soo. “Yes. But what will your sister thinking?”

“My sister. Ah it´s ok. There  is no need to worry. I will send her an SMS and will tell her that I will sleepover by a friend.”

 “She hates me. Am I right?”

“She just is angry because of that what happened years ago but I will tell her that now everything is fine. I think she will forgive you too, when he knows that I have you forgiven.”

They both smiled at each other and then they both eaten up there ramyun.

Half an hour  later they were standing right in front of Nam Soon´s place.

“Come in.” Heung Soo was there standing. Right in front of the house and his mind was full.

What will happen if I go in there.? Will I sleep right next to Nam Soon? Will I tell him my feelings?

“Why are you standing there? Just come in.” Nam Soon yelled. And finally Heung Soo entered the house. Nothing has changed.

“After all those years nothing has changed,” Heung Soo sat next to Nam Soon on the floor. “Yes. I like it. It couldn´t change anything because all has memorized me of you. That´s why I couldn´t change anything.” Heung Soo´s heart was beating faster and faster again. He coudn´t change anything because of him. Right now the only thing Heung Soo wants to do was to hug Nam Soon. But that couldn´t he do. Then he would hear how fat his heart was beating right now.  “Let´s go to sleep. I´m  tired.” Nam Soon said and was lying on the floor. “Ok.” Heung Soo laid right next to him and then there was silence. Heung Soo covered Nam Soon with a blanket.  After a while Nam Soon feels asleep. “Nam Soon. I know you were sleeping right know but what I tell you right now. I will never had the courage to tell you when you are awake. I … I… I truly love you from the button of my heart.”  Once again he was looking at Nam Soon´s sleeping face. “I will always love you.” Then he kissed Nam Soon soft on his forehead.

“Heung Soo.”

Heung Soo´s heart stopped beating for a second.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks to my other two suscribe<3r:

                                                  alinefd

                                                  and

                                                   groovydolly

I hope you like that chapter:D

Pls. comment