The first kiss

I need you!

                                                

 

 

 

“Kiss me“

 “Wh…What?” Nam Soon was stuttering. “You have understood it. Kiss me.” Heung Soo had nothingto lose anymore. “I have understand you but… why? Why do you want… me ...to kiss you?” “Why not?” Heung Soo was overplaying how nervous he was in real.

 “Because… you and me… I mean we are both guys and isn´t it a bit uncomfortable for you?”

 “And what about you?” Heung Soo wasn´t answering he just tell Nam Soon the same question.

 “I…” Nam Soon was confused. It was Heung Soo his best friend. He was the one who has destroyed his dreams.  Why would he want that Nam Soon should kiss him.

 “You´re sweet. Do you know that?” “Wh...” But Nam Soon couldn´t finish his words because Heung Soo slowly put they lips together. Nam Soons eyes wided in shock. Heung Soo was kissing him.

And it felt like in his dream. His heart was beating like in his dream and he really was hard blushing.  After some seconds Nam Soon closed his eyes and he finally relaxed.

A few seconds later Heung Soo broke the kiss.

 

The room was filled with silence.

 

Until  Nam Soon  finally was stuttering  : “You… you…. You Bastard.” Nam Soon was still shoked that Heung Soo really had kissed him.

In panic he  runs out of the room and looked himself in another room. There he his feed couldn´t hold him anymore and he  fells to the floor. His bag was leaning against the door.

 His heart was still beating like hell. But why?  His Fingers are shaking when he put they on his lips. “My …. This…was… my…first… kiss.”  His eyes filled with tears. “Why? Is he playing with me? Is he joking around? Why does it hurt me that much?” Finally the tears escaped from his eyes. “Why does it hurt so ing much?” he buried his face in his arms.

 

Heung Soo stepped out of the room and looked for Nam Soon.                                                                                                                                    He was standing right before the closed door. He hears Nam Soon crying.

He knew that it was his blame that Nam Soon was crying right now. It was his guilt that his heart his own heart was torn in many pieces by listening Nam Soon crying. He has made him cry. And now he was standing right infront of the looked door with his hand on the door and silently he was crying too. He felt sorry.

He never wanted to make Nam Soon cry again but he have done it again.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for made you wait so long:(

But I have learned and learnd

I hope you like it:)

Thx for all my new suscribers:) I love you guys:)<3

My new suscribers:

                            disty-pop

                            devilmaycry202

                            MinKey-zone

                            eyrakpop

                             and

                             tenshica

I hope you like that chapter:)

Pls comment:)