I don´t have much time

I need you!

Nam Soon looked everywhere but he couldn´t find Heung Soo.

“Heung Soo. Where are you.” He screamed. 

Nam Soon went to Heung Soos house but he wasn´t there. He went to the park but he wasn´t there too.

But after a few minutes he has an idea who Heung Soo could be. He could be in the restaurant where they had eaten ramen in the past. As fast as he could he rans to the restaurant and there he saw him. Heung Soo was sitting in the courner of the room eating ramen with tears in his eyes.

Nam Soon ran into the restaurant and too Heung Soo.

“If I tell you why I am so you will become sad and if I will tell you it you will cry and I don´t want to see you cry Heung Soo. I never wanted you to cry and I will never want to see you cry. So when I will tell you it. You must promise that you won´t cry.” He screamed. Heung Soo looked into Nam Soons eyes.  He wasn´t sure anymore if he really wanted to know what happened.

“I promise it.” Heung Soo swallowed hard after he said that.

“I will tell it you when we are not anymore in that restaurant.” Nam Soon said and than Heung Soo stood up and walked with Nam Soon out of the restaurant. Nam Soon was afraid from how Heung Soo would react.

Would he start crying?

Would he didn´t do anything?

Would he smile so that he don´t show his sadness?

Would he hug me?

Or would he just go away?

Heung Soo looked to Nam Soon and he could see that Nam Soon really tried his best to have the courage to tell it Heung Soo.

“My father. He told me…” “

You don´t need to worry Nam Soon. You have time.”

“No I don´t have time Heung Soo. I don´t have the time to wait. I only have one week left.” Nam Soon yelled.

“Wha…What?” Heung Soos eyes wided he didn´t get it what Nam Soon meant.

“What I am saying is that…” Nam Soon started to cry again.

Heung Soo was hurt to see the person he love crying so he hugged him.

“Is that I must leave in 7 days. My father want me to go back with him.”

Heung Soo´s eyes wided.

“Nam Soon this is not the time to joke about such a thing.” Slowly Heung Soo walked one step back and locked to Nam Soon.

“This isn´t a joke.  Heung Soo I must leave you in 7 days but please let us those days pretend that I won´t leave ok.”

“Are you kidding me. How could I act like you won´t go Nam Soon. “

Nam Soon walked to Heung Soo he wanted to hug him but Heung Soo couldn´t hold it in anymore. He couldn´t be in this house anymore.

He just shook his head.

“I will see you tomorrow at school.” With those words he walked out of the house and tears started to run all over his face.

Heung Soo couldn´t think about a life without Nam Soon again. He needed him so much.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you like this chapter even when it is short.

Please comment and thanks to all my suscribers I love you :*